It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Euro and the Rubl - Possible Future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Dear Dream Diary "WHAT THE FUDGE CAKES"

This dream was some what odd and revolved around the EURO.

I awoke in a chair in front of a desk with many monitor screens, all of a sudden a man ran in screaming "John you got to see this right now!". So I got up and went after him, he said "This should not be happening and not now at least". As I looked at the screen I saw a whole bunch of charts and that is when I saw the EURO and RUBL.

The RUBL was on the rise jumping to 75 to 98 to 137 and to 183 next to the EURO, that is when I said "Is this real?". All of a sudden someone ran into the office and told us to start selling quick, I had no idea what was going in "I felt like a helpless kid that just fell into a toilet".

So I then walked out of the office and there were many people screaming on phones and at each other. Over head were monitors displaying the EURO and the RUBL, once everyone began to sell the RUBL began to go down to 159 to 127 to 67 to 23 and it stopped at 8.

So I was looking at a screen and I saw 1 EURO to 8 RUBL.

I am not sure what this is meant to be but is this dream hinting that Russia is about to gain a very strong economical/financial ground in the world

edit on 1/13/2015 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

Perhaps you should change from whatever you ate before bed!

That would be the case of the blind leading the broke.....

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Good to know.

Officially, the guy deciding the rates of currencies calculates something about export to import. But who can check that anyway. His employers who would benefit most from exploiting this?

If currency is connected in a similar way as stocks are, a created thought about it going down would crash it, too.
Perhaps thoughts of others copied onto you - who knows. I have my times fighting foreign manipulated thoughts which i never heard of in mind.
edit on 11-1-2015 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

I am not sure what this is meant to be but is this dream hinting that Russia is about to gain a very strong economical/financial ground in the world

No, its just a dream.
It only means something in your head, thats all

top topics

join