It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Lucy??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
forbidden fruit was not an apple anyway. read story, doesn't say apple. fruit on tree is some part of dna, in this case, relating to procreation (knowledge). now why would some part of your reproductive dna, be the equivalent of being struck on the head? the two things seem unrelated. is it saying you are genetically predisposed, as a result of inheritance passed down family trees via reproduction, to have something wrong with your brain? i don't think your brain is malfunctional. remember, my theory was you are a bit of a savant. maybe that quality, is in your family tree?

the apple falling on head thing is related to gravity (isaac newton's law of gravitation). why would gravity, have anything to do with your procreative dna or your family inheritance? i suppose it could be saying that it is somehow related but that would be true for anyone living in a gravity environment. so i'm going back to the idea, for now, anyway, that it's saying you are genetically predisposed to having an unique savant mental ability, and you inherited it from your ancestors via sexual reproduction (shared, inheritable, dna characteristics).

edit on 13-1-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
adding to my post above:

and inheritable via reproduction characteristics, are different than those characteristics of clones of non-reproductive species (divine births, for example, are not the result of reproduction). ('just thought i'd better add that in, because what you are describing, from what i can tell, is not evidence of some link to divinity still residing in your dna (although it may be?? i have no way to tell at this juncture), but a reproductive human adaptation, like savant syndrome presents, as a natural result of environmental impact but in this case, inherited. like you aren't the first in your family tree, to have it.

you tell me, is it evidence of small measure of divine spirit/soul, or a human dna mutation from an ancient ancestor?

edit on 13-1-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
p.s. so far you've dropped several bombs in the thread that i've been avoiding addressing, in an effort to get to the foundation of your initial post. until the garden story is in the correct format, the rest of the data of your experience, won't make sense. any attempt to use it as a reference while skipping its primary meaning, is going to result in the wrong answers.

thus the insistence - if the symbols of the garden are going to be used either subconsciously or consciously, by yourself or others in the thread, then it seems most logical to do so in their original presentation - which at its roots, is about human sexual reproduction not secret spiritual knowledge.

if by chance there is yet another layer, hidden amongst the metaphors or perhaps even extracted whole cloth from the text of the story, that remains irrelevant until the first context is addressed. which is - it's about dna. let's start there. we can get to the spiritual aspect after we've looked at why the theme of your experience is constantly referring to dna inheritance from ancestors.

to address the topic of the giant theme you've intermittently injected into your posts (yep, i noticed), i'm guessing you're hinting at the idea of the nephilim (giants),who, it could be argued, weren't actually gigantic. the topic of nephilim is fraught with problems because:

1. not all nephilim were considered corrupt or evil, even though the main examples listed in ancient texts, were.

2. a nephil is not a human being. if you aren't a human being, perhaps you shoulda mentioned that. lol

3. a nephil is an extension in human+otherworld flesh (as a result of manipulation of human female reproductive tissue) of a being from a different place - other planet, other dimension, etc. like a biological hazard suit so they can visit and interact biologically, with the species on this planet. asking for answers from humans, who wouldn't have access to those answers, is not going to be productive. just so's ya know. i certainly wouldn't be able to accurately address your concerns if you were nephil, as the info is sparse at best. i'm only mentioning this, because you keep mentioning this.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

That is interesting, do you mean like how shaman can visit "other worlds?"

I posted this yesterday in another thread..

Could there be a link with ancient visitors too?

The (phallic) fish is an ancient pre-Christian symbol of the shamans, which represents the amphibious (hypnagogic) state of trance ingress through a (superimposition) Stargate of a (binary) Vesica Pisces.

These (lemniscate vibrating strings) Stargates lead to the rest of the universe and beyond, as well as potentially allowing ingress into parallel universes within which exist alternate worlds.

The symbolism of the Vesica Pisces, symbol, describes hypnagogic trance intercourse, when the phallic fish of a shamans consciousness attains entry into the watery womb

When the two circles of water (Microcosm/Implicate Order/Inverted triangle) and land (Macrocosm/Explicate Order//Upright Triangle) are intersecting you then have the (superimposition) mid-point of (amphibious) hypnagogic trance, at the ‘almond’ shaped centre. Hence a trance adept of a shaman is symbolically represented as an amphibian, such as a Frog, Serpent or Fish. (Exo-boiligical suit)

Catching a particle of light and riding its quantum wave to bilocate to any destination or time in the wave field.

Looking for ways for this to at least be logically possible, I found this...

0:00-1:00

edit on 13-1-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

well not quite. similar but not quite. in the case of a shaman, it sounds more like astral projection in a merkaba, does it not? whereas in this example, it sounds like they are either manifesting physically in this universe/dimension, using manipulated dna bodies, or are literally, from another planet and are somehow transplanting their intelligence into a cross species body made of human and ET flesh. or perhaps a'la stargate, infesting like a body snatcher, human flesh, where their biology is over powering the biology of the human subject. how this would be inheritable, i have no idea! that's why i said the answers on the subject of the op, if he/she is nephil, are outta my ballpark.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

transplanting their intelligence into a cross species body made of human and ET flesh. or perhaps a'la stargate, infesting like a body snatcher, human flesh, where their biology is over powering the biology of the human subject.

That is exactly like the shaman, but the shaman goes inside the universe(giant?) second pic in my post...

"They" (giants/universe) came unto the daughters... First pic.

In reference to DNA, it could be a correction of a earlier manipulation. Your reference to sexual tissue made me think of the heliophant (i pet goat) vid and old lady in the tower.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wifibrains

transplanting their intelligence into a cross species body made of human and ET flesh. or perhaps a'la stargate, infesting like a body snatcher, human flesh, where their biology is over powering the biology of the human subject.

That is exactly like the shaman, but the shaman goes inside the universe(giant?) second pic in my post...

"They" (giants/universe) came unto the daughters... First pic.

In reference to DNA, it could be a correction of a earlier manipulation. Your reference to sexual tissue made me think of the heliophant (i pet goat) vid and old lady in the tower.

well then, that's pretty freaky.
problem with the correction idea is that it actually caused the opposite. well, at least, that's what the ancient stories are suggesting. it says they began to "sin" against the animals and mixed the species, together. rather than reproducing after their own kind, they were all mixed up, biologically, resulting in dna of pretty much everything on the planet, being corrupted (Well it says all flesh was corrupted but same idea). not just animals and plants, but also humans. in fact, that was noah's claim to fame - his generations weren't corrupted (his reproductive dna was not biologically melded)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Oh the claims of the divine and folly of kings, ay!

I am not really versed on the bible too tough, let alone the deciphering. it seems to be full of claims that would today be considered delusions of grandure, but back then earned people a place within its own history, chosen according to the natures of those who claimed to represent the godhead of the word/book.

Also highly manipulated/edited/interpreted wouldn't you say?

I have a theory im buzzing around with at the moment involving "calling down the moon" to irrigate the land by drawing water up.

Some fragments of text describing the ploughing of inanna seem to suggest so. Either that or it's just damn good poetry. Lol.

I wonder if the moon could have caused the flood?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

um that's not from the bible.
try book of enoch, book of jasher, book of giants. a bit here and there in sumerian/akkadian materials. some sprinklings in norse material and ancient egyptian materials. and even the occasional - in your face - reference such as zeus and his many escapades with human females, the titans, and so on. you seemed quite willing to follow that bouncing ball till it suggested that something went lopsided. personally, i'm not sure noah's part in it, is exactly the way we read it anyway, as i'm of the opinion that the flood account is actually 2 events combined into one. and if so, the messing up of the genome of the planet, may have preceeded the ice age.

let me see, i have a vid here somewhere you might find interesting. now mind you, it's a couple of old christian guys in suits but sometimes these old fellas have some prettty interesting information. the guest of show, discusses chimeras, transgenics and whatnot

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

That was interesting, there was some touching on the shaman, and then association nephilim, and the usual condemnation according to the words of the bible.

"Angels have ufo's, aliens are like interdimensionsls."

Lol.

I don't see how they are linking the shaman to GM foods and DNA though, only to prove the existence of other worlds really.

I partially agree, the nephilim could represent those who "think" they are god now, and also the ones who thought they were god back then.

But I think it may also be a reference to the sacred marriage rituals (evoking of supposed gods) practiced in most of the mysteries, still today even.

Would this not depict EVERYTHING which is forbidden?

Only everything is symbolic and it's a inner journey and most people never get to see past the hem of the garment.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

Dont know what to make of your dream.. The best person to make sense of it will be you.. Liked it though....:-)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

oh he brought up the gm foods to show that we are coming full circle to be just like the days in which the nephilim caused such problems on the planet - which was characterized by tinkering with the genome of all life forms on the planet, creating various kinds of chimera and modifications to plant food types and animal food types.. note that the first thing that happened was : the watchers descended to the planet, abducted human women, creating "fit extensions" for themselves. and THEN, as soon as they started interacting with humans in general, THAT'S when they started teaching the mixing of species (modification of dna), which nearly wiped out the human race. the nephilim offspring created from this melding, were fond of human blood and began "eating" humans as a food source (queue the thousands of blood sacrifice religions of the ancient peoples of the planet)

timeline

0. occult workings
1. nazi tech
2. foo fighters
3. roswell crash
4. ufo sightings
5. abduction accounts
7. recombinant dna
8. cloning
9. gmo foods

and somewhere along in there is space travel, cow mutilations, increased paranormal activity, crop circles, and a huge leap in technology.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

oh he brought up the gm foods to show that we are coming full circle to be just like the days in which the nephilim caused such problems on the planet - which was characterized by tinkering with the genome of all life forms on the planet, creating various kinds of chimera and modifications to plant food types and animal food types.. note that the first thing that happened was : the watchers descended to the planet, abducted human women, creating "fit extensions" for themselves. and THEN, as soon as they started interacting with humans in general, THAT'S when they started teaching the mixing of species (modification of dna), which nearly wiped out the human race.

So what constitutes the mixing of species?

There is evidence people used to dressed up and role play, ect, and perhaps believed to be embodied my gods.

I read that the great baths could have been made for the purpose of Hierogamy, suggested by some of the seals and a horned mask was unearthed that hinted towards the role playing in the ritual.

Hierogamy (Greek "holy marriage") refers to a sexual ritual that plays out a marriage between a god and a goddess, especially when enacted in a symbolic ritual where human participants represent the deities. En.wiki

Three seals show the same naked figure sitting in a yogic position, bangles on his arms and on two of them he is ithyphallic (an erect penis), suggesting fertility. The largest seal shows him surrounded by wildanimals,inparticular tigers and cattle. All this has led to inevitable comparison with the great Hindu god Siva. One of the seals show three faces which again is another feature of Siva

Shiva-shakti can be interpreted as a story of Hierogamy.

the great bath...

There has been much discussion about its use. Most archaeologists believe it wasn’t for public use as the houses of the city had their own bathing facilities. They have therefore suggested it had a religious use. A mask of a horned being and headdresses have been excavated in the area and it has been suggested that it may have been used as a place of ritual cleansing or bathing prior to worshipping a horned deity.

Around the bath were side rooms which may have been used for a form of sacred marriage called hierogamy.

learn.coleggwent.ac.uk...

Does that count?

The great rite or sacred marriage(heriogamy) is a ritual said to be between human and god(played by humans) but aligned with certain dates and even the stars.

the nephilim offspring created from this melding, were fond of human blood and began "eating" humans as a food

You sound like David Icke. Lol.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

it's actually in the text. not written by david icke, but in the book of enoch (ancient text). he also describes a first hand account of a super massive black hole that he observed while on a journey thru space with an "angel". pretty amazing text, really.

chimeras = mixing of species. like a human ear on a mouse's back or scorpion dna recombined with tomato dna, in your tomatoes. those are chimeras. it doesn't say that they mixed elephants with humans or anything like that, but doesn't mean they didn't either. if the bones were found in the same area together, anthropologists would just assume 2 different species were there, even if it was actually one chimera because they've decided ancient history is not real

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I wanted to state that Lucy isn't necessarily referencing Lucifer. Just as Lilith prefers the name Lily, "she" seems to prefer the name Lucy.

Your story sounds quite similar to mine, though, and I'm willing to share it with you if you're interested. Edit: I messaged you.
edit on 14-1-2015 by CloudSylver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CloudSylver

I wanted to state that Lucy isn't necessarily referencing Lucifer. Just as Lilith prefers the name Lily, "she" seems to prefer the name Lucy.

Your story sounds quite similar to mine, though, and I'm willing to share it with you if you're interested. Edit: I messaged you.

No message was received oddly

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
One other stood by that tree with adam and eve!

a reply to: Klassified

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

It might have something to do with my post count not being high enough. I guess you'll have to message me first.

Personal experience would have me believe Lucy is Enki's mother and/or the current ruler of the underworld. Sometimes a name will denote a lineage rather than a single person, as with Lilith. It really depends on the background and understanding of the individual. In Lucy's case, she likely created the Garden of Eden setting and gave that name for the sake of having you understand. What's important is the feeling or tone she radiates.
edit on 15-1-2015 by CloudSylver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Lucy I'm home

<< 3  4  5   >>

join