It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What s your biggest personal fear about terrorism?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Terrorists are cowards...

I am not afraid of cowards.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
My biggest fear about it is that it's all being used to divide humanity up into smaller and smaller groups so that we're easier to control via our emotions and reactions in a changing world that resembles a stretch between two different ages.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Nothing - apart from eroding liberties.

Lived thorugh th IRA bombings and other stuff, the current 'terror threat' is laughable in the West.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
My fear would be that it's actually real.

I realise that's not going to be a popular answer, but it's my only answer.

Aw...you beat me to it..
Terrorism, for me, only became fake after 9/11.
I could never think of the IRA as being fake..Just this Islámic extremist bull# they've wanted to spoonfeed us since then.

edit on PM7Sun20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

i dont fear terrorism .

rationally my most likley demise will be :

1 - road traffic collision
2 - drowning
3 fall from heights

in order of my percieved risk

i stll drive and participate in the activitys that put me at elevated risk of 2 & 3

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Blowback.

Average Americans aren't responsible for the War on Terror. But they are the ones that pay the price.

That's crap.

Average Americans are responsible for the War on Terror because we keep electing representatives that want to continue it.

Don't pass the buck.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheArrow

originally posted by: intrptr
Blowback.

Average Americans aren't responsible for the War on Terror. But they are the ones that pay the price.

That's crap.

Average Americans are responsible for the War on Terror because we keep electing representatives that want to continue it.

Don't pass the buck.

Troll and be trolled. You believed the promised change, did you? Then you're average.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy1972

originally posted by: violet
My fear would be that it's actually real.

I realise that's not going to be a popular answer, but it's my only answer.

Aw...you beat me to it..
Terrorism, for me, only became fake after 9/11.
I could never think of the IRA as being fake..Just this Islámic extremist bull# they've wanted to spoonfeed us since then.

Too true.

It was 9-11 that did it for me as well. Then it just carried on with more BS, the imaginary WMD's , " Th War on Terror", etc etc. Can't say as I've ever indulged in the whole conspiracy side of replaying the attacks to convince me, it was the Bush campaign and excessive new coverage. Seeing it drilled into people's heads and installing the fear, all too easily.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
All else aside, if you were to stand back and take a good, hard, objective look at the U.S. response and reaction to the events of 9/11, you might see that it appeared to have elements of both cowardice and terrorism in it as well,

We may have appeared to become terrorists ourselves while at the same time behaving like some kind of quivering, scaredy-cats spewing tough, blustery words Embarrassing really.

And of course, all else brought back in, we know that it was always the agenda to do what we did in response. The events of 9/11 just gave us the excuse we needed.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

What s your biggest personal fear about terrorism?

That the terrorist will have the US citizens where they want them and my government will have the US citizens where they want them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join