It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu to French Jews: ‘Come home to Israel from terrible European anti-Semitism’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu has invited Jews from France and the rest of Europe to immigrate to the state of Israel, referring to what he sees as a “rising tide of anti-Semitism” there. The statement comes in the wake of the Charlie Hebdo attacks.

“To all the Jews of France, all the Jews of Europe, I would like to say that Israel is not just the place in whose direction you pray, the state of Israel is your home,” Prime Minister Netanyahu said in a televised statement on Saturday, referencing the Jewish tradition of facing Jerusalem when praying.

Netanyahu called on lawmakers to alter the existing immigration laws to make it easier for Jews to permanently move to Israel.

“This week, a special team of ministers will convene to advance steps to increase immigration from France and other countries in Europe that are suffering from terrible anti-Semitism,” Netanyahu said.

“All Jews who want to immigrate to Israel will be welcomed here warmly and with open arms. We will help you in your absorption here in our state that is also your state.”

The Israeli leader’s statement comes after more than a dozen of people were killed, including at least four Jews, during the three days of terrorist attacks in France.

‘Best precaution for Jews: move to Israel’
At the same time, Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman held a meeting with security officials discussing attacks in France.

READ MORE: 12 dead in shooting at French satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo in Paris (PHOTOS, VIDEOS)

After the meeting, Lieberman warned the analysis of “all the security establishments, in Europe, the US and here [in Israel] is that this terror wave will continue. There is always a desire to carry out copycat attacks … The best security precaution [for Jews] may be aliya [immigration] to Israel. I hope that French Jews will start immigrating to Israel in significant numbers,” Lieberman told Channel 2.

“Europe has not yet internalized that the foreign fighters coming back [from the Middle East] to European soil or those who have connections to al Qaeda or Daesh [the Arab acronym for the Islamic State] are a real, serious threat,” he said.

Source: rt.com...

Wait so Israel takes in foreign Jihadists into their military hospitals and then sends them off back to slaughtering more people and Europe gets the blame for not internalizing?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Guess nuttyyahoo been feeling ignored lately .. spouting his usual drivel to get attention again ..
edit on 11/1/15 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

According to RT many jewish families have already left France to go to Israel. However how about the flow of young Jews into Germany from Israel due to the economics in israel.

He would do well to wonder why these families chose to live outside of israel - could it be they can't stand netty as these people have been living with a lot of other non Jews quite happily (jihadists excluded of course) and may find some of his policies equally horrifying as the islamics?. Will they be so easily ground down to his level?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Maybe if he really wanted to show some love he would invite some arabs too, but I guess that doesnt quite fit within the scope of Israels apartheid state.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Jews: Always playing the victim.. enough already !

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

edit on 11-1-2015 by intrptr because: post redacted…

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

I think he has a point. Even on ATS there is much anti Jewish sentiment. There have been numerous attacks in Europe aimed at Jews as targets. The Jews ARE being targeted. On numerous occasions now they have not been protected. Their Synagogue meetings are postponed at times, even stopping them from practising their religion. That is very real.

If you were a Jew with a public business, office or shop in Paris right now would you be feeling all happy, dandy and secure? I don't think I would.

I have spent time in Israel and it is not the way media portray it as a war zone. Tel Aviv is a modern European city with the freedom of democracy.

Should the Israeli Prime Minister not be concerned about his people. Should he not worry and be proud that they now have a homeland? All the Jewish people have is a bit of land the size of the west country in the UK. Is that too much for Islam to deny them even this small homeland?

Remember the U.S as we know it was backed from the very beginning by Jewish finance. That is a fact. The U.S is part of Jewish legacy, like it or hate it.

I am stating what I think and feel about this. Probably not popular here, love it or hate it.

edit on 11-1-2015 by lonesomerimbaud because: spelling.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouNeedMe

That's disgusting. How bigoted is that. You are a racist by your own admission with a comment like that. I wish there was not a screen between us. Jewish people out shopping in Paris have just been murdered. There is a spate of murder right now in Europe of Jews and you accuse them of playing the victim. So ignorant.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Where is he going to put them,? Last i saw he was removing Jews from the Golan Heights and bulldozing their property. Maybe he's running out of angry (It's an Injustice) Jews as all the sane ones saw the light and left.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

Wrong .. its anti-Israel NOT anti-jewish .. very big difference.
theres also many jewish people around the world who oppose and protest israel and its crimes against humanity.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
One only has to read these responses on ATS to see the validity of his point. ATS is nowhere as bad as Europe, either.

There aren't as many anti-radical Islamists on ATS as there are anti-Israelis....amazing!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
There aren't as many anti-radical Islamists on ATS as there are anti-Israelis....amazing!

I'm both.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: lonesomerimbaud

originally posted by: YouNeedMe

That's disgusting. How bigoted is that. You are a racist by your own admission with a comment like that. I wish there was not a screen between us. Jewish people out shopping in Paris have just been murdered. There is a spate of murder right now in Europe of Jews and you accuse them of playing the victim. So ignorant.

Well, if you support all this Charlie Hebdo insanity and craziness about free speech, then surely a part of that is for people to draw disgusting cartoons of Jews, as well as Christians and Muslims, as well as their religious icons?
That free speech everyone is talking about surely allows criticism of Jews too, doesn't it?

Oh, that's right, free speech only applies when mocking or deriding anyone NOT Jewish or from the terrorist state of Israhell.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Even on ATS there is much anti Jewish sentiment.

No on ATS it isn't anti Jewish sentiment it's anti Zionist sentiment.

Should the Israeli Prime Minister not be concerned about his people.

When you run your nation like a terrorist then of course he should be worried about his people because he is putting them in danger.

All the Jewish people have is a bit of land the size of the west country in the UK. Is that too much for Islam to deny them even this small homeland?

Have you paid any attention to what Israel has done since getting that little bit of land? It has done nothing but kill and expand their borders which will eventually wipe out the nation that the land of Israel was stolen from. That is what makes the other Arabs mad.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Where is he going to put them,? Last i saw he was removing Jews from the Golan Heights and bulldozing their property. Maybe he's running out of angry (It's an Injustice) Jews as all the sane ones saw the light and left.

Don't worry about that right now they are stealing even more of the West Bank to build more settlements.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Benny forgot to tell these people if they do come to Israel to make sure all their paperwork is in order. When Jews were coming to Israel from Africa they were rejected because they didn't have the right paperwork proving their Jewness. But then again they were black so the Europeans will more than likely get a free pass.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777

originally posted by: nwtrucker

I'm both.

Me too.

Nobody likes us though just pick a side already

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Take sky tv back to israel while your at it.......thats the real problem with europe its being turned into america year by year.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Anti-Israeli policies isn't the same as anti-Jewish or anti-Semitic leanings...although it is convenient and politically expedient to lump them in together, as is often the case.

Criticise Israel and you're anti-Jewish...see how easy it is?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777

“This week, a special team of ministers will convene to advance steps to increase immigration from France and other countries in Europe that are suffering from terrible anti-Semitism,” Netanyahu said.

“All Jews who want to immigrate to Israel will be welcomed here warmly and with open arms. We will help you in your absorption here in our state that is also your state.”

The Israeli leader’s statement comes after more than a dozen of people were killed, including at least four Jews, during the three days of terrorist attacks in France.

‘Best precaution for Jews: move to Israel’
At the same time, Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman held a meeting with security officials discussing attacks in France.

“Europe has not yet internalized that the foreign fighters coming back [from the Middle East] to European soil or those who have connections to al Qaeda or Daesh [the Arab acronym for the Islamic State] are a real, serious threat,” he said.

Well he would say that since Israelis have been jumping ship from Israel for years and heading for Europe.
That was even a subject for Haaretz a year or so ago,

www.haaretz.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join