It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too Racist for UKIP; Rozanne Duncan problem with 'negroes' because 'something about their faces'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

originally posted by: RayVon

apologies Not needed.

You need to read over post again son...

Regards about one word comments..where,why,when

You clearly want UKIP in and you hope that many do vote as to show the government "what for"
Make change yourself......coward.

Ahh gotcha, you're a troll.

Thanks for saving me the time of trying to actually have a debate.

Read you're post man...

You clearly live in a part of UK that is not affected by Immigrants .

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Read you're post man...

Why would I read my post? I wrote it?
Damn... why don't you read it as you're clearly having difficulty grasping what I was saying.
Perhaps if there's an adult around, ask them for help... OK?

Or you're simply being a troll.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369
If you'd read it you would have seen that as a result of EU legislation, British maritime workers ended up on the dole because British flagged ships were allowed to replace them with cheaper, foreign labour. An industry wide phenomenon. Previous to this, the flag of the ship dictated the nationality of the crew.

so, we have a bunch of sailors etc on the dole and no longer paying tax because of an eu directive thar allows a corporation to exploit foreign labour.

How can that be good for our country?
Less tax to the treasury and more paid out in benefits equals a net loss to the nation without even considering the loss of spending power of these beached sailors which will impact other UK businesses and therefore jobs.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Read you're post man...

Why would I read my post? I wrote it?
Damn... why don't you read it as you're clearly having difficulty grasping what I was saying.
Perhaps if there's an adult around, ask them for help... OK?

Or you're simply being a troll.

Man you do like trolls don't you....When you know what you're saying, come back have a little read of ya post and you will see you have no clue... all the best.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

That's not open door though is it? open door gives the impression that literally anyone can enter the country from any other country from throughout the world.

Why are you deliberately ignoring what i wrote about the specific immigration under discussion?

Namely EU immigration, not general immigration from anywhere in the world.

We are, and UKIP are predominately focused on unfettered immigration from throughout the Eurozone, as in reagrd the EU rules of freedom of movement from within the EU nations.

Nobody during this thread has mentioned immigration from literally anywhere in the world.

This is due to the vast differences in immigration policy between the two...Worldwide immigration into the UK is governed by a set of domestically produced rules and criteria for would-be immigrants wanting to come here to study, work and reside.

People applying to do that, from outside of the EU, have to fulfil certain, and in comparison to EU immigration policies, fairly rigorous criteria before either being granted a Visa to come here, or being refused one on the grounds of not fulfilling the criteria.

Such criteria include among other things...skills that are in demand here in Britain, that there is a shortage of domestically and we can make use of. Students can also apply to study in our Universities. If applicant immigrants are judged to be of little value to our country, society and way of life here, or are assessed to be little more than a strain or drain on our limited resources, we will refuse entry and deny the application to come.

The difference between general world wide immigration and immigration into Britain from the Eurozone is stark, in fact the two are polar opposites in terms of our powers of veto...we can either reject or admit immigrants from anywhere outside of the Eurozone at our discretion, based upon our domestically produced criteria for entry...whereas we have no power to decline immigrants from the EU, who may come here at their own discretion, regardless of skills they may or may not have, regardless of whether or not they are deemed to enhance or detract from our country's general quality and well being.

World immigration, is literally a world away from European immigration, and i'm not talking geographically.

To confuse the two and lump them into the same argument is completely disingenuous and misleading.
edit on 11-1-2015 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Please explain your statement.
Are you trying to say there hasn't been an 'open door immigration policy'?

Rather than just say something is 'nonsense' please explain exactly how and / or why it is nonsense.

All you seem to be doing is spouting empty political rhetoric and dogma with zero substance to support your claim that all UKIP supporters are 'racist' and that UKIP itself is 'an inch away from being a Nazi Party'.

Show exactly how UKIP compares to Nazi's.

You mean the far-right and nationalist party that runs xenophobic campaigns designed to win votes by whipping up animosity against foreigners living and working and contributing to this country?

Why?
Is the EU such a sacred entity that it is above criticism?
Why can't people express their dislike and distrust of the EU?

Whether you like it or not there is growing concern over the UK's continued membership of the EU and many, many people would like to see a full and open public debate on the merits and drawbacks of EU membership followed by a legally binding referendum on the subject.

What exactly is wrong with that?

That strawman needs trimming. I said 'denigrate membership in the EU as a matter of course' as whenever anything even slightly related to the EU is mentioned to UKIP/BNP members it's seen as the devil.

And that Sir says far more about you than it does anyone else.

Unsurprisingly, coming from a UKIP defender/supporter/member it actually means a lot less than you might think.

What gives you or anyone else the right to set the political agenda?
Why is your opinion any more valuable or noteworthy than those who you arrogantly deem 'ignorant' and 'hateful'?

It seems to me that you are the one who seeks to impose your values on others and limit peoples right to free speech etc.

I put it to you that you are the one who is the very embodiment of the term 'BIGOT'.

Hey if you ever find me attempting to remove people or kick them out of the country, city, village or even an online forum, if you ever hear me attempting to silence anyone ever.....then sure you can call me that.....but you never will.

So you can keep your projection thank you very much...

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
Why are you deliberately ignoring what i wrote about the specific immigration under discussion?

Namely EU immigration, not general immigration from anywhere in the world.

We are, and UKIP are predominately focused on unfettered immigration from throughout the Eurozone, as in reagrd the EU rules of freedom of movement from within the EU nations.

Nobody during this thread has mentioned immigration from literally anywhere in the world.

This is due to the vast differences in immigration policy between the two...Worldwide immigration into the UK is governed by a set of domestically produced rules and criteria for would-be immigrants wanting to come here to study, work and reside.

People applying to do that, from outside of the EU, have to fulfil certain, and in comparison to EU immigration policies, fairly rigorous criteria before either being granted a Visa to come here, or being refused one on the grounds of not fulfilling the criteria.

Such criteria include among other things...skills that are in demand here in Britain, that there is a shortage of domestically and we can make use of. Students can also apply to study in our Universities. If applicant immigrants are judged to be of little value to our country, society and way of life here, or are assessed to be little more than a strain or drain on our limited resources, we will refuse entry and deny the application to come.

The difference between general world wide immigration and immigration into Britain from the Eurozone is stark, in fact the two are polar opposites in terms of our powers of veto...we can either reject or admit immigrants from anywhere outside of the Eurozone at our discretion, based upon our domestically produced criteria for entry...whereas we have no power to decline immigrants from the EU, who may come here at their own discretion, regardless of skills they may or may not have, regardless of whether or not they are deemed to enhance or detract from our country's general quality and well being.

World immigration, is literally a world away from European immigration, and i'm not talking geographically.

To confuse the two and lump them into the same argument is completely disingenuous and misleading.

Do you really think the vast majority of UKIP members know the differences between the two? do you really think they care?

'Open Door Immigration' gives the impression of a global influx of immigrants to those reading the daily fail and it's fellow tabloids. When it comes to actual differences between the two it makes no difference for those choosing to support UKIP, it merely reinforces their prejudices.

Do UKIP members take into consideration the number of UK citizens migrating to other EU nations?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

You mean the far-right and nationalist party that runs xenophobic campaigns designed to win votes by whipping up animosity against foreigners living and working and contributing to this country?

Sorry, any attempt to liken UKIP to the Nazi Party is sensationalist nonsense.
Compare the policies and manifesto's of both.

That strawman needs trimming. I said 'denigrate membership in the EU as a matter of course' as whenever anything even slightly related to the EU is mentioned to UKIP/BNP members it's seen as the devil.

The reality is that for many the EU does indeed represent the devil incarnate.

But you are levelling an accusation that you yourself are guilty of - whenever anything even slightly related to UKIP is mentioned to you it's seen as the devil.

You appear exceptionally reluctant to recognise that many, many people dislike and distrust the EU - that is an undeniable FACT.
And more and more British people wish to have a debate and democratic vote on continued membership of the EU.

That has absolutely nothing to do with left wing / right wing dogmatic bollocks and everything to do with wanting to have a democratic say on who governs us.

Please tell me, what is wrong with that?

Unsurprisingly, coming from a UKIP defender/supporter/member it actually means a lot less than you might think.

The fact that you are quite comfortable about labelling and stereotyping literally thousands and thousands of people actually does speak volumes about you.
Your insistence that ALL UKIP supporters are racists fly's in the face of the widely documented fact that they all aren't.

Yes, the woman highlighted in the OP is racist and has quite rightly been dismissed from the party - but she is not representative of ALL UKIP's membership and supporters.

Concern over this country's immigration policy is not limited to 'White' people.
I personally know quite a few Black and Asians who are equally concerned - are they racially motivated?

Hey if you ever find me attempting to remove people or kick them out of the country, city, village or even an online forum, if you ever hear me attempting to silence anyone ever.....then sure you can call me that.....but you never will.

But you are openly intolerant and contemptuous of anyone who has an opinion different from your own - the definition of a bigot.

So you can keep your projection thank you very much...

Yet you feel free to give your stereotyped projection of others who have a different opinion than your own.

Hypocrisy?

Personally I think Farage is a complete twat and I no more trust him than I trust Cameron / Miliband / Clegg et al - but I recognise that he strikes a chord with an increasing number of people because he is forcing to the forefront two issues that are of major concern to the British people, issues which have been disdainfully ignored by the established parties who continue to treat the electorate with aloof contempt.

edit on 11/1/15 by Freeborn because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

labour like the american democratic party, was taken over by neoliberals some time ago wasn't it?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Sure UKIP are a vile and offensive and bigoted party... and many of their members & candidates are too.

I am curious, why do you think that?

Because for every UKIP slip up, I can find half a dozen from the other parties. Idiots come in all shapes, sizes and colours. The only reason the UKIP slip ups are given any column inches or air time is because the mainstream establishment is desperately trying to bring them down.

Now, I can provide a plethora of sources showing Labour, Tory and even Lib MP's, councillors etc doing and saying exactly the same as this woman and, in many cases, they are not expelled from their respective parties. But before I do so, I want to hear your reasoning for your statement first. If it is solely based on stories like this, rather than what the party stands for, then you are on extremely thin ice.

It's also worth pointing out that UKIP is the only party which has a ban in place for former members of the BNP or other far right groups joining.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369
Do you really think the vast majority of UKIP members know the differences between the two? do you really think they care?

Why is it you think you have some sort of supernatural power to get into the heads of everyone who may vote UKIP? What's worse is that you assume that anyone voting UKIP is too stupid to understand the nuances at play here. I'd hazard a guess and say if any of them are like myself, they have a damned site better handle on things than you seem to.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Concern over this country's immigration policy is not limited to 'White' people.
I personally know quite a few Black and Asians who are equally concerned - are they racially motivated?

Quite - I work with a chap who is originally from Ghana (and he is black - just in case anyone here is confused) and he is far more likely to vote UKIP than I, a white man, am. I am undecided as of yet personally, but he is sold, hook, line and sinker.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Sorry, any attempt to liken UKIP to the Nazi Party is sensationalist nonsense.
Compare the policies and manifesto's of both.

Both parties are far-right and nationalist parties that run xenophobic campaigns designed to win votes by whipping up animosity against foreigners living and working and contributing in their respective countries are they not?...

The reality is that for many the EU does indeed represent the devil incarnate.

But you are levelling an accusation that you yourself are guilty of - whenever anything even slightly related to UKIP is mentioned to you it's seen as the devil.

For the reasons mentioned above yes, and not because the daily mirror/mail/express told me that the EU is going to force me to only eat bananas that have the correct curvature amongst other such nonsense.

You appear exceptionally reluctant to recognise that many, many people dislike and distrust the EU - that is an undeniable FACT.

You did just quote me as saying that I most people consider the EU to be the devil didn't you? why would you make such an inane statement like that? 'exceptionally reluctant' lol

And more and more British people wish to have a debate and democratic vote on continued membership of the EU.

That has absolutely nothing to do with left wing / right wing dogmatic bollocks and everything to do with wanting to have a democratic say on who governs us.

For you personally maybe, but you're being quite naive or dishonest if you think that the vast majority of people dislike the EU due to the the apparent control the European commission actually has in the UK. It's a red herring and UKIP is just another gathering call to those that voted/supported the BNP and other such parties. The UK has come a long way over the last few decades but racism is still rife even in urban cities and especially in the more rural areas.

The fact that you are quite comfortable about labelling and stereotyping literally thousands and thousands of people actually does speak volumes about you.
Your insistence that ALL UKIP supporters are racists fly's in the face of the widely documented fact that they all aren't.

Widely documented fact? lol were they merely asking UKippers if they were racists?

Yes, the woman highlighted in the OP is racist and has quite rightly been dismissed from the party - but she is not representative of ALL UKIP's membership and supporters.

I disagree, and I suggest that the only reason she was expelled is because the wider public were made aware and so they had no choice.

Why would you assume that racism is limited to only white people? (seems kinda racist)

But you are openly intolerant and contemptuous of anyone who has an opinion different from your own - the definition of a bigot.

Contemptuous yes, extremely so. Intolerant of racists and xenophobic people? also a yes.

Personally I think Farage is a complete twat and I no more trust him than I trust Cameron / Miliband / Clegg et al - but I recognise that he strikes a chord with an increasing number of people because he is forcing to the forefront two issues that are of major concern to the British people, issues which have been disdainfully ignored by the established parties who continue to treat the electorate with aloof contempt.

Of all the issues the UK faces at the moment, the non-threat of the demonic EU is merely a smokescreen fueled by peoples ignorance and prejudices. And if you think any party led by a man like Farage won't 'continue to treat the electorate with aloof contempt' then you're incredibly naive.

Buy hey, he drinks a pint of beer like us normals.....

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
Why is it you think you have some sort of supernatural power to get into the heads of everyone who may vote UKIP?

Didn't I mention I was a pupil at the Charles Xavier school for Gifted Youngsters? they also ran reading comprehension classes there....

What's worse is that you assume that anyone voting UKIP is too stupid to understand the nuances at play here. I'd hazard a guess and say if any of them are like myself, they have a damned site better handle on things than you seem to.

I'm sure you would, and if I were to also hazard a guess I'd say that a great many Ukippers were very similar to yourself in that they'd support any kind of far right BNP type party (as your facebook page indicates....).

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Gotta love the irony in her statement. I guess she has issues with her own face and is displacing them onto black people. I notice she has a awful haircut, some horribly shaped and over plucked eyebrows ( if she even has any at all and they are not just painted on with make up) and she's missing a tooth. Guess she's the one with the problems not the average black persons face.

But at least they did kick her out. Probably not for the right reasons but at least they did.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: NonsensicalUserName Yeah, barely a fag paper between them and the conservatives

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Both parties are far-right and nationalist parties that run xenophobic campaigns designed to win votes by whipping up animosity against foreigners living and working and contributing in their respective countries are they not?...

UKIP are not 'far right' - too far right for my liking, but not far right not by any stretch.

Farage and his cronies are not about to round up all the Asians / Jews / Blacks / Gypsys etc and exterminate them all in death camps.

No UK aren't 'an inch away from being the Nazi Party' as you originally asserted.

It's deliberate scaremongering based upon bigoted prejudice.

For the reasons mentioned above yes, and not because the daily mirror/mail/express told me that the EU is going to force me to only eat bananas that have the correct curvature amongst other such nonsense.

You have no idea why people are concerned about the EU, there are many reasons - yet you assume you do and that again says more about you than it does those who you treat with casual disdain - are you a career politician?

There are many myths surrounding the EU and that is one of the reasons why a public debate and referendum on continued membership can only be a good thing.

I notice you regularly fail to answer direct questions asked of you - please tell me why you think the people of the UK should be denied a vote on who governs them and from where?
You do believe in the right to self-determination don't you?
Or do you believe that you know best just like Cameron, Miliband, Clegg etc?

You did just quote me as saying that I most people consider the EU to be the devil didn't you? why would you make such an inane statement like that? 'exceptionally reluctant' lol

First of all, that makes no grammatical sense at all.
Secondly, I was quoting you, so if it's inane......? And I never said 'most' I said 'many' - a massive difference.
'Exceptionally reluctant' - what is wrong with that, please explain.

For you personally maybe, but you're being quite naive or dishonest if you think that the vast majority of people dislike the EU due to the the apparent control the European commission actually has in the UK.

Why?
Please explain why you think people dislike and distrust the EU?

It's a red herring and UKIP is just another gathering call to those that voted/supported the BNP and other such parties.

Absolute bollocks.
You are the only person mentioning BNP - why is that?
Because you are deliberately trying to link the two - as explained to you UKIP are the only party that actually disbars people with known links to BNP and similar parties - yet still you persist in peddling this nonsense, why?

The UK has come a long way over the last few decades but racism is still rife even in urban cities and especially in the more rural areas.

Its people like you who play the racist card at every given opportunity, even when there's absolutely no racial element at play at all, who are holding this country back.
Its politically correct nonsense.
Of course racism still exists and only a complete idiot would fail to acknowledge this - but things are not as bad as some make out and not

Widely documented fact? lol were they merely asking UKippers if they were racists?

You admit that you are comfortable about labelling and stereotyping ALL UKIP supporters as being racist.
UKIP has Hindu members and supporters.
UKIP has Sikh members and supporters.
UKIP has Chinese members and supporters.
UKIP has Jewish members and supporters.
UKIP has Black members and supporters.
UKIP has White members and supporters.

I disagree, and I suggest that the only reason she was expelled is because the wider public were made aware and so they had no choice.

So in your eyes they are pretty much damned if they do and damned if they don't?
If they hadn't kicked her out then you would have seen that as proof positive that UKIP is a racist party and the only reason they did kick her out is because they don't want to be seen as being racist.

Closed mind methinks.

Why would you assume that racism is limited to only white people? (seems kinda racist)

I don't.

Could you please tell me who UKIP and ALL of its supporters are racially opposed to?

Contemptuous yes, extremely so. Intolerant of racists and xenophobic people? also a yes.

So you freely admit that you are contemptuous of anyone with a different opinion to yours - you seem like a very nice person who must be fun to be around with a wide social network of friends and acquaintances.

Of all the issues the UK faces at the moment, the non-threat of the demonic EU is merely a smokescreen fueled by peoples ignorance and prejudices.

If that is true why do you fear an open and public debate on the subject?
Surely that would be the ideal forum and opportunity to dispel some of the myths surrounding the EU?
Why should the British people be denied the right to discuss the pro's and con's of EU membership and to express their Right to Self-Determination?

If it's a 'non-threat' 'fuelled by peoples ignorance and prejudices' surely a public debate as open and frank as the recent Scottish independence debate would surely be the ideal opportunity to blow away that 'smokescreen'?

And if you think any party led by a man like Farage won't 'continue to treat the electorate with aloof contempt' then you're incredibly naive.

Buy hey, he drinks a pint of beer like us normals.....

By describing Farage as a 'twat' I'm sure I gave a clear indication of my personal opinion of the man.
But regardless of what you or I may feel the FACT remains that he and his party have a growing appeal to an increasingly large section of British society.
And failing to recognise and acknowledge that he and his party have forced two great concerns of the UK electorate to the forefront of UK politics shows as much disregard and contempt for the British people as the 'major' political parties and the career politicians we are currently infested with do.

edit on 12/1/15 by Freeborn because: grammar, bold

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I am a bit late to this discussion, but just to say that to compare UKIP to the Nazi's is a poor reading of history, and the type of drivel that is spouted by people who have no clue about either.

I am not a UKIP supporter, but I really do think that you need to visit UKIP's website and have a gander. You may find that their aspiration to "take control of our borders" has resonance to many people who are alarmed by the continued levels of non EU and EU immigration.

It was under Labour that the population was deceived by being told there were immigration controls, when it was an open door. No wonder a portion of the electorate has lost connection with the mainstream political parties with such a level of deceit going on!

Regards

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Could someone please do some sort of Image magic to make this woman's face browner? I can picture her being of the color actually in my head.

Of course there are always and I mean always bad apples on both sides of the fence.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Didn't I mention I was a pupil at the Charles Xavier school for Gifted Youngsters? they also ran reading comprehension classes there....

Yeah, don't give up the day job, comedy is not your strong point.

I'm sure you would, and if I were to also hazard a guess I'd say that a great many Ukippers were very similar to yourself in that they'd support any kind of far right BNP type party (as your facebook page indicates....).

Excuse me, what? Do explain to me exactly what "far right BNP type party" it is I allegedly support? Typical response, just like Cameron calling UKIP fruitcakes or worse - throw some mud and see if it sticks. Pathetic.

I can only assume you are referring to the English Democrats, but they are not a "far right BNP type party" in the slightest.

Now, I don't have to defend myself to the likes of you, but lets just clear this up for the sake of anyone else reading. I am not "far-right" in the slightest. My best mate in the whole world is 1/2 Indian, my other best mate is married to Afro-Caribbean girl, my cousin is Gay as is another friend (both married too), my daughters friends are predominately Asian or Black and they come over our house for sleep overs regularly, I work with people from a wide range of ethnicities and get on really well with them. Now, if what you say is true, why would I put "far right" stuff on my Facebook page for all to see? I wouldn't, it's just a sad, pathetic attempt to cast aspersions and, to be honest, is bordering on libel.

Also, unlike you hiding behind the anonymity of your ATS username, everything I say and do is traceable back to me via the very Facebook page you pointed out, even my username isn't particular cryptic, it is simply my name. Everyone who wants to know who I am in real life can find out. I have nothing to hide and nothing to apologise for, although I think you do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join