It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Bosnia? The 90s Conflict? Ambassador: U.S. "sent army to create this.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Iraq:American Freedom Whom Cares if America kills civilians?

Make sure you add Russia there also, as Russia has done just as much if not more through history...although we already know your version of history is vastly different from what really happened.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Your real Original when your using wikipedia thats really not research.

And yet it has sources for their info...something you don't.

In fact they have a reference section you can use to verify what they say...but of course you already know that.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

So you support the islamists in chechnya? or should i mention the mass killings of the native American people eh? east asia? the war crimes committed by America in China?
edit on 30-1-2015 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

although we already know your version of history is vastly different from what really happened.

Although i know my version because i have freinds and family still in the country living poorly trying their best to survive in this new Bosnia you westerns had helped create.

At least Yugoslavia was known through the world back then, now in today''s society no one has a clue what Bosnia is and where is it.

vastly different from what really happened.

You and your beloved westren media have ignored the death of christian Serbs and other minorities in the region. Whats happening with the Islamists in Europe and will happen in America is just starting.

But go on keep hating the Serbs along the flow.

And whose this we?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

You always drag that tired line out.. You have friends or family etc... Yet you fail to support your claims with facts.

I doubt you have friends family etc in these regions. I personally think you make stuff up and use that line in hopes people will accept it. I think you do it because it becomes difficult to verify the claims you make.

Considering the number of times you have omitted information or outright misled please provide evidence to support our claims that can be checked. I am sure it will provide a level of comfort to those who actually do have friends / family in the area who might be concerned about their safety because of your comments.

A simple request.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RamsOnTop
Muslims, who I may add, were so far removed from their religion that they were Muslims in name only.

This.
My boyfriend is Bosnian, lived through that awful war.
When we met and wouldn't have thought, him his family or friends were Muslim.
They're more of a European than Muslim lifestyle.

As far as the Bosnians doing bad thing to Serbs...should they have sat back and let themselves be murdered?
They wanted to rid all the Muslims through murder so I don't really feel sorry for them.

Also I showed the vids to my boyfriend and he wasn't aware of the Arabs. Of course he was just a frightened boy at the time.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowSkye

As far as the Bosnians doing bad thing to Serbs...should they have sat back and let themselves be murdered?

The Muslims in Bosnia wanted the Serbs murdered and all parts of Bosnia they wanted the Serbs in Bosnia completely cleansed.
Just like how it is now in Kosovo.

Also I showed the vids to my boyfriend and he wasn't aware of the Arabs. Of course he was just a frightened boy at the time.

No of course not your alleged freind wasn't aware of the Arabs whom were being supported by the Yankees, the fact is his parents have taught him to hate and to continue that tradition.

They're more of a European than Muslim lifestyle.

Not anymore. Before the wars, the Bosnians had an identity now they dont have anything and yeah Bosnia will never again have another Olympics.

should they have sat back and let themselves be murdered?

According to your logic Serbs should have being fully cleansed.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I doubt you have friends family etc in these regions. I personally think you make stuff up and use that line in hopes people will accept it. I think you do it because it becomes difficult to verify the claims you make.

I do have friends in Croatia and family friends in Bosnia and elsewhere, you are a very insulting person on this which is not surprising the fact is even om Ukraine and here you continue to support the American polices and its interventions.

The fact you even ignored the evidence i had posted in here further shows it.

You always drag that tired line out.. You have friends or family etc... Yet you fail to support your claims with facts.

I had two near death experiences during the war and you claiming that i am making all this up the fact that i was saved by the UNPROFOR in sarajevo? while my family felt during after the start of the war?

Considering the number of times you have omitted information or outright misled please provide evidence to support our claims that can be checked

Nice deflection, i have continued on providing evidence you or your pals just further either deny it or try to insult me.

Which you just did.

Should i even tell you my age now? my real name? my phone number?

Considering the number of times you have omitted information or outright misled please provide evidence to support our claims that can be checked. I am sure it will provide a level of comfort to those who actually do have friends / family in the area who might be concerned about their safety because of your comments. A simple request.

You arent a mod here. Secondly you have personally attacked me and insulted but that is not surprising knowing you.
edit on 31-1-2015 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I'm British just don't hate all of us for what we did to that place please. I totally like many other Brits objected to facing off the Serbs, but we are dealing with our politicians here and they will always back anyone against the Russians, hey serbs are seen as all of Russia so the UK backed Muslims, sorry for this error. We should have stayed out of this internal dispute. It was only an excuse to take out a friend of Russia, the Serbs. Sorry on behalf of all Brits who knew this.

During my Croatia holiday day trip to Mostar Bosnia last autumn the guide was a Croat girl, born in Bosnia. Said family forced out by Muslims during war. Lived in Dubrovnik now. Told us about the Arab fighters sent in from Saudi Arabia to be jihadists, wonder who arranged that to kill Serbs and Croats? She said they married locals and live in the mountains in lawless villages. Wonder who trained up these Arab fighters and sent them to Bosnia?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

wonder who arranged that to kill Serbs and Croats? She said they married locals and live in the mountains in lawless villages. Wonder who trained up these Arab fighters and sent them to Bosnia?

Thank you. To Answer that question the videos that i have provided here should have a bit clear understanding as for the training.

Why dont we ask the Democratic Saudi Arabia and Turkey for that question on whom trained them?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

So calling some people pro westerns and such other is insulting? what a shame.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link