It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Bosnia? The 90s Conflict? Ambassador: U.S. "sent army to create this.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

It still shows that they are Islamist fighters whatever it was an prisoner exchange or not it shows the UN had a major role in hand helping the Islamists in Bosnia.

And who is questioning that?

Had you done your research instead of just sticking to one youtube video you would have seen the truth and wouldn't have posted a video that is not what you make it out to be, because believe it or not everything in the world is not the fault of the west...or the UN.

I am not surprised you would even go far as to defend that.

Where did I say I was defending anything, as I was pointing out your lack of research and showed you what the truth was concerning the video.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Bin laden had visited in Bosnia before 9/11. I could post that in here but i will be attacked as an propagandist if i do.
edit on 12-1-2015 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RamsOnTop

You Croatians wanted an Pure Croatian state. Based on what the German Reich had envisioned for you at least the flag is now similar to the original idea.

Croatians wanted a Greater Croatia Hench thats why they started the ethnic mass exodus agaisnt the Serbs whom had lived in Croatia for years.

They wanted the whole region to be "Great Serbia" free of all Muslims. Muslims, who I may add, were so far removed from their religion that they were Muslims in name only.

Greater Serbia is a myth that started by the westren news media so they can have a juice agaisnt the propaganda to use agaisnt the Sebs.

Just like how hollywood demonized the Sebian people in general by placing Albanian actors as Serbs,

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The news report stated the truck had "changed hands many times". Another YouTube poster said, "All those owners and none of them thought to remove the company logo"?

Not everybody cares what's on a vehicle especially if they picked it up cheap at auction, as all they are thinking about is making some money off it.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Not everybody cares what's on a vehicle especially if they picked it up cheap at auction, as all they are thinking about is making some money off it.

I also think they wouldn't want a truck in the hands of ISIS being tracked back to Texas.

Not because the US state department or Pentagon arms or funds terrorist cells or anything like that.

Especially in Syria.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Russian criticism of the legitimacy of NATO military actions – Kosovo

The NATO operation related to Kosovo followed over a year of intense efforts by the UN and the Contact Group, of which Russia was a member, to bring about a peaceful solution. The UN Security Council on several occasions branded the ethnic cleansing in Kosovo and the mounting number of refugees driven from their homes as a threat to international peace and security. NATO’s Operation Allied Force was launched despite the lack of Security Council authorisation to prevent the large-scale and sustained violations of human rights and the killing of civilians.

Following the air campaign, the subsequent NATO-led operation, KFOR, which initially included Russia, has been under UN mandate (UNSCR 1244), with the aim of providing a safe and secure environment for Kosovo. This led to nearly ten years of diplomacy, under UN authority, to find a political solution and to settle Kosovo’s final status, as prescribed by UNSCR 1244.

The Kosovo operation was conducted following exhaustive discussion involving the whole international community dealing with a long-running crisis.

In Crimea, with no evidence of a crisis and no attempt to negotiate any form of solution, Russia bypassed the whole international community, including the UN, and simply occupied a part of another country’s territory.

UNSCR 1244

You guys can keep trying to bring this up but it has absolutely no basis for the claims Russia is trying to make with it.

The source is in my signature line.
edit on 12-1-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

US plans for Balkans wasn't completed until they took over Kosovo and built a HUGE military base on it.

Sh*t if I was serbs i would tell Russians to build a humongous base right beside Kosovo paralleling US base.

I would do it out of spite if nothing else

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

How you make terrorists? well going to war is one of them

Of course, how else do you keep a bankrupt USA employing people; the military manufacturers and the services. Never mind about the fact that they create untold suffering and radicalize the victims.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I always find it entertaining when the focus of the thread cannot be supported how quickly people fall back t the same old blame the US for everything bs.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
Greater Serbia is a myth that started by the westren news media so they can have a juice agaisnt the propaganda to use agaisnt the Sebs.

LOL ; AGENT SMITH WORKING OVERTIME

The first person to formulate the modern, linguistically based, idea of Pan-Serbism was Dositej Obradović (1739-1811), a writer and thinker who dedicated his writings to the "Slavoserbian people", which he described as "the inhabitants of Serbia, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Montenegro, Dalmatia, Croatia, Syrmium, Banat, and Bačka", and who he regarded as all his "Serbian brethren, regardless of their church and religion".

The term Greater Serbia or Great Serbia (Serbian: Велика Србија / Velika Srbija) describes the Serbian nationalist and irredentist ideology of the creation of a Serb state which would incorporate all regions of traditional significance to Serbs, including regions outside Serbia that are populated by Serbs. This movement's main ideology is to unite all Serbs (or all territory historically ruled or populated by Serbs) into one state, claiming, depending on the version, different areas of many surrounding countries.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Exitt
This movement's main ideology is to unite all Serbs (or all territory historically ruled or populated by Serbs) into one state, claiming, depending on the version, different areas of many surrounding countries.

Sounds like Putin is borrowing that idea reference "ethnic Russians" and "illegal SSR's". Putin has already claimed Ukraine is essentially not a country.
edit on 13-1-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Exitt

Where is that money again?
First i am called an Assad Agent then Iranian Agent, Now Serbian And Russian.

Your real Original when your using wikipedia thats really not research.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

According to your Logic Ukrainians are a new a ethnic the same logic created by westren tank thinkers. Are you trying to give them a new identity by claiming they arent Russian in general?

Russians formed Ukraine.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Oh thats right i remember this one thing from the war a another survivor had told me how the Bosnian Muslims were placing weapons inside there own mosques in Sarajevo.

Before the start the of the war, the were already supplying the Bosnian Muslims those whom knew felt and those whom didn't got stuck and waited till they could.

Oh i am sure those sniper attacks in Sarajevo were all done by the Serbs the poor innocent victims couldn't helpless be the ones also doing sniping couldn't they do now.

Not to mention the screaming of allah sure sounds like that a job done by a Serb.

In Bosnia: Kill Civilians blame the Serbs easy victims points in MSM
Iraq:American Freedom Whom Cares if America kills civilians?
edit on 14-1-2015 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Oh i am sure those sniper attacks in Sarajevo were all done by the Serbs

Just like all the snipers shooting at protesters on the Maidan were really anti-government. Why not?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: Exitt

Where is that money again?
First i am called an Assad Agent then Iranian Agent, Now Serbian And Russian.

Your real Original when your using wikipedia thats really not research.

Crazy right? considering your username is agent, who would have ever thought people are gonna take your word on it.
No monies, I believe you are doing it for the lulz otherwise you should try working in another field because this is not really cutting it, is it?

Every one of your posts is nonsense, just some hearsay gossip, you never post proof, facts, evidence and other useful tidbits. Wikipedia or not you should start educating yourself about your country and history because this particular term - Great Serbia - is 300 years old, it is part of your culture and folklore. Why would you disown that?

Why did you attribute that particular term to a completely other country? Are you ashamed of being a Serb? Are you just joking? What is wrong with you?
edit on 14-1-2015 by Exitt because: .

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

No Russians did not form Ukraine. Have you ever opened up a history book because to date your propaganda suggests you haven't.

Think for yourself and stop accepting what putin states as gospel.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Russian criticism of the legitimacy of NATO military actions – Kosovo

The NATO operation related to Kosovo followed over a year of intense efforts by the UN and the Contact Group, of which Russia was a member, to bring about a peaceful solution. The UN Security Council on several occasions branded the ethnic cleansing in Kosovo and the mounting number of refugees driven from their homes as a threat to international peace and security. NATO’s Operation Allied Force was launched despite the lack of Security Council authorisation to prevent the large-scale and sustained violations of human rights and the killing of civilians.

Following the air campaign, the subsequent NATO-led operation, KFOR, which initially included Russia, has been under UN mandate (UNSCR 1244), with the aim of providing a safe and secure environment for Kosovo. This led to nearly ten years of diplomacy, under UN authority, to find a political solution and to settle Kosovo’s final status, as prescribed by UNSCR 1244.

The Kosovo operation was conducted following exhaustive discussion involving the whole international community dealing with a long-running crisis.

In Crimea, with no evidence of a crisis and no attempt to negotiate any form of solution, Russia bypassed the whole international community, including the UN, and simply occupied a part of another country’s territory.

UNSCR 1244

You guys can keep trying to bring this up but it has absolutely no basis for the claims Russia is trying to make with it.

The source is in my signature line.

Is there any reason you are now just blindly lashing out?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join