It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Bosnia? The 90s Conflict? Ambassador: U.S. "sent army to create this.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
These Videos and this article should be a wake up call.
Remember Bosnia? The 90s Conflict? Ambassador: U.S. "sent army to create this..

Bosnian Islamic Child Soldiers

During the start of the conflict there were Islamists in Bosnia, the westren countries helped the fighters even more by giving them arms, Whats even more even in that second vid it shows how they used child soldiers in order to trick the Yugoslavian military. Every attack was blamed all on the Christian Serbs.

Yet when the Bosnian Muslim side did the attacks on innocents the westren news media were quiet. CNN had an agenda the same as others. In one video there it shows how the UN also had spread and helped the mujahideen fighters.

UN Complicity In Islamic Jihad Against Serbs

An British Islamist in Bosnia.
An British has a chilling message for the west, filmed during the war. The west couldn't care less.

There is a single short video of the Bosnian president Alija Izetbegovic talking with the Islamists from the same Arab countries that the fighters came from.

For more then five years i had heard the same excuses from people whom have defended not only the Islamists but Alija Izetbegovic by suggesting that theres nothing to argue about.

There was a few hundred mujahideen coming in from the middle east to help the Bosnians. Even with that claim its a nice lie to cover whats actually had happened in the Balkans. Other claims i heard. That there were Russian/Greek Terrorists helping the Serbs. Thats nothing more then an deflection from the apologists and defenders.

Ambassador: U.S. "sent army to create this"

You know what the American said a month ago?
Ambassador: U.S. "sent army to create this"

"Perhaps people do not believe it because we had to send our army here, to the region, in the 1990s, which were quite controversial, but we really wanted to create a situation that we see more and more today," he was quoted as saying, and added:

Ironic for the author not to even change or make notes on why the Ambassador stated what he did. But its clear what the Ambassador said we send the army to create this. I am surprised there was no outrage at his statements at all. Almost like general Wesley Clark speech on 7 countries.

Westren Interventions Always led to failures.

This is why i am agaisnt the west meddling in Ukraine and else where its because Westren Interventions Always tend to end in a faulire, look at Libya and elsewhere. The west had helped bring an era of islamization into the heart of Europe the Balkans.

The Balkans were better before the intervention had occurred and before the war had happened. America and west should stop meddling in affairs of other nations if they want to seek peace and stability.

How you make terrorists? well going to war is one of them.
edit on 10-1-2015 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Not surprising.

It seems to be the US formula for World Domination.

Problem, reaction, Solution...all from the same office. But yet many will still say either it didn't happen this way or when confronted with the facts will offer up that it was necessary.

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
You sort of broad stoked it (then and now), thought this was pertinent…

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Couldn't they easily trace this when something ships overseas doesn't customs take a look at it?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I can comment on this from my experience as a military linguist. Yes, the muslims apparently did a lot of sneaky tricks to make the other sides look bad- but there is a lot more to the story. First of all, the Bosnian Serbs were quite militaristic and aggressive, and even the Croatians took part in some massacres at the beginning of the war. Also, the muslims in Bosnia were overwhelmingly not fundamentalist and not aggressive. They were apparently not very religious at all, sort of like Catholics here that don't follow much of their religion. I met some of them when I was in Bosnia and they were good people for the most part. Lastly, there have been efforts to radicalize the Bosnian Muslims ever since the war there, but that is mostly being funded by the Saudis- the best friends of the Bush family, though apparently there are some radical muslims there who came to fight in the war and then settled there.

I am no fan of Islam at all, but this post is pretty inaccurate.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

The Balkans were better before the intervention had occurred and before the war had happened. America and west should stop meddling in affairs of other nations IF they want to seek peace and stability.

How you make terrorists? well going to war is one of them.

Ah that is a mighty big IF!

We the people of this country, truly deep down underneath all the MSM scripted reality do only want peace.

It is those in the Council on Foreign Relations, who do not.

This is the true power behind this country and ultimately they owe allegiance to their global masters.

The Bosnian tragedy is the perfect reminder of the deceitful nature those running our military operations hide behind.

All things in the dark must eventually come in to the light.

We are going through great changes and if anything the past few years have proven to me that those playing the world like a chess game, have lost their belief in themselves and their plans to control chaos.

I know not how it will all shake out, however I think that BRICS will bring the western banking cabal to their knees.

edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131pmSaturday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
America had nothing to do with causing the Bosnian war. You ignorant loudmouths should learn something before you start throwing these kind of accusations around.

The war started because their communist strongman died and a year or so later Slovenia and Croatian declared independence which caused Serbia to attack them to try to hold Yugoslavia together. The war spread to Bosnia a little later and the US didn't get involved until a few years after that, and then it was just air attacks.

If you want a Yugoslavian conspiracy look at the war in Kosovo. America started Bombing Serbia in retaliation and "accidentally" blew up the Chinese embassy.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I am no fan of Islam at all, but this post is pretty inaccurate.

Just between you and me i am a war victim from this war, i am from the Balkans i am a kid that had two near deaths in the conflict,Serbs were only defending their people from both the Muslims and Croatians.

First of all, the Bosnian Serbs were quite militaristic and aggressive

I expected that someone whom has a military linguist experience in this conflict would defend the polices and the action i am not surprised.

Its a neutral pattern in every conflict.

Just so you know i have know people from my country whom have seen a lot worse then you and know a lot more then you claimed.

. Also, the muslims in Bosnia were overwhelmingly not fundamentalist and not aggressive. They were apparently not very religious at all,

Of course not in front of American,International presences. But off ,International presences thats a whole different story.

Bosnian Muslims had tied Serbs innocents and pows onto tress. Burned down villages and homes that belonged to the Serbs where there was no International presence.

I am surprised you haven't heard, how these same Bosnian and Islamist fighters managed to gain a free Bosnian citizenship? or the fact how the same Bosnian Muslim fighters are now in Syria along side the FSA?

Lastly, there have been efforts to radicalize the Bosnian Muslims ever since the war there

I came back to Bosnia in 2008. The Bosnian themselves looked radicalized, unless you dont consider the mosques prays playing every morning as not radicalization..

One of my childhood school got turned into a mosque. What a shame it used to be a nice for all children to enjoy playing in the playground and stuff.

I am sure you dont mind the spread of mosques nor see that as Radicalization.

but there is a lot more to the story

I am one of those stories. Fleeing the city wasn't easy. With an UN Convoy that was with other civilians. My near death experience happened when i was just 5/6 years old.

The other near death happened in Croatia when we fled Bosnia.
I remember the conflict pretty well.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
So do you believe that the US had anything to do with starting that war??

Ja sam bio u Bosni u 2001 i nisam video nikakav radikalizaciju, ali sad samo Bog zna.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
First of all, as a former citizen of both Croatia and Bosnia, before coming to USA as a political refugee, I can tell you from first hand experience the Serbs did commit all the atrocities and the Serbs happen to be Christian.

Was the entirety of the hatred religious? No, it wasn't, but religion was used as a tool for the local propaganda to incite people to hate others and commit some of those crimes. I remember the change the Serbs went through in Northern Bosnia, right as the war was beginning. Friends I've known since childhood suddenly started becoming patriotic Serbs when we were in high school and the war began. Serbs would come to school in the morning and regale about how they helped their dad, uncle and some neighbors set barricades on the streets to prevent the muslims from going to their part of the town, and how happy he was that they got to throw rocks at them. I did not understand what was going on, or how they could have become so different. These were my friends, my fellow 15 and 16 year olds.

One time after school, as we smoked a cig in a park, a few of them straight out asked me, "Are you a Serb, are you with us?" I can honestly tell you I did not know what that meant, I was not brought up to even know the difference... so I said, "Sure, why not?"

A few days later, a few patriotic Serbs tossed hand grenades into a packed bar that I was luckily not in that night, and killed a bunch of people, some of whom were most likely people they drank with before but all of a sudden hated because they were not Orthodox Christian. Another few days later, I lost my cousin as the first recorded casualty of the occupation of Croatia.

Beware nationalism disguised as patriotism. And keep religion out of politics.

Now, were there mercenaries operating inside Bosnia and inside Croatia once the wars were under way? Of course, there were American mercenaries there, and the infamous French Foreign Legion, locally known as the Legion of Strangers, the Germans, and of course the Mujahideen arriving from the Middle East. But I can tell you for a fact that none of these people were there before the war, none of them inflamed conflict -- that was all Serbs. In fact, even the Serbs didn't really think of themselves as Serbs up until a couple fo years before the war. No one felt any affiliation to any side beforehand, it all escalated so quickly.

But since you're looking for a conspiracy here are some interesting facts. Did you know that many of the Serb leaders and architects of the wars in the Balkans spent time in the USA in the 70s. Karadzic, the mastermind of the war in Bosnia was Columbia University educated and spent a lot of time in New York. Heck, Milosevic, the grand mastermind, served as a banker and a director of an oil and gas corporation out of New York around the same time. Could they and others have been approached and initiated around the same time when they were getting their education in the States?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I think you kind of forgot the ethnic cleansing of the Muslim Bosniak and Croat population that forced NATO into the conflict, or is it the US that creates every bad situation in the world that seems to breed like germs and so even 20 plus years later everything can still be blamed on the US.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I take it you are referring to Tito as the communist strongman?

So there is the Western block, NATO... the Eastern block, lead by Russia -- the communist block.

And what was the third one? Oh yeah, the independent countries, known as Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) that has over 130 countries today. Who started NAM? Tito, Nasser ad Nehru.

To say that the pioneer of the independent countries and their first chairperson from 1961 to 1964 is a communist strongman, is simply letting your own skewed, propaganda driven view show through.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Ja sam bio u Bosni u 2001 i nisam video nikakav radikalizaciju, ali sad samo Bog zna.

I know what you wrote.
It seems your denying it, because i have seen the radikalizaciju and secondly of all a Bosnian Muslim freind of mine whom lives in Italy and quite poorly hasn't returned to Bosnia because of the radikalizaciju.

She knows what would will happen to her if she would return.

And somehow America is all but innocent right? like they are in every war? they arent the ones behind it right? whose behind the mess in Libya eh? Gaddafi?
edit on 11-1-2015 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

As usual denial, whatever your an Bosnian Muslim or Croatian deny your own war crimes that your own kind committed agaisnt the Christians and just like the western media blame the SERBS of course.

First of all, as a former citizen of both Croatia and Bosnia, before coming to USA as a political refugee, I can tell you from first hand experience the Serbs did commit all the atrocities and the Serbs happen to be Christian.

Hows that Euporean Union system doing in Croatia again? at least in Yugoslavia you had something compared to the pro westernized Balkans.

Another few days later, I lost my cousin as the first recorded casualty of the occupation of Croatia.

No doubt you would as a Croatian would justify the ethnic cleansing or more rather ethnic clearing of Serbs those Serbs whom lived in Croatia for years by claiming that they were their to occupy Croatia.

You Croatian disallowed Serbs in Croatia from even having a Job and owing a Car license. If Serbs had a business in Croatia the government would close it down.

Just like the Albanians you want to create a pure Croatian state the same one that your fascist Croatians had envisioned.

Enjoy the Euporean Union Mess.

I am surprised you haven't returned to the ethnic cleansed, pure Croatian state now yet.
edit on 11-1-2015 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: intrptr

Couldn't they easily trace this when something ships overseas doesn't customs take a look at it?

Of course they can. They didn't think they'd have to though. Thats why the news report stated the truck "changed hands many times over", to cover their tracks.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

I don't think we should call the US - 'powers that be' but i do think that TPTB had something to do with the Balkan 90's conflict, just like they do today with the Ukranian.

The conflict actually started in the late 80's in the western countries between the Balkan diaspora people, where Serbian clericks would preach in their churches that Serbs back home are under great danger. Those gatherings were then televised on Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian networks.

People were not aware the media is starting a war, they were just afraid it might happen. And then 3 years later it did.

EDIT to add....Today pm Netanyahu sent out a heartwarming message to Jews in Europe warning them to come back home to Israel because they are in danger in EU...Muslim Imams have been doing this for years in their mosques telling people how the west is trying to destroy their culture and morals. 'Be afraid - Be very afraid'
edit on 11-1-2015 by Exitt because: .

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

You Croatian disallowed Serbs in Croatia from even having a Job and owing a Car license. If Serbs had a business in Croatia the government would close it down.

Not true. Not even a little bit.

Show proof or edit your post.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
On the off chance that anyone is interested in what America's secret policy towards Yugoslavia really was, here is a declassified secret document, National Security Decision Directive (NSDD) 133:

www.fas.org...

It was in the interests of the United States to keep Yugoslavia intact as a bulwark against Soviet expansion. (Sound familiar?) Tito was able to keep the region unified by using the same combination of authoritarian central government with concessions to different ethnic regions; the same technique used by the Hapsburgs when they ruled the area. On Tito's death, there was a growing centrifugal force among the peoples of the various regions. The first region to formally secede was Croatia, which the newly elected President threatened with military force, cutting off its electricity unless it rejoined the Union. (Sound familiar?)

In any event, the dissolution of Yugoslavia into violence was exactly contrary to American interests. As even USA_Agent_Supporter will attest, America's strategy has always been to encourage peaceful "Color Revolutions," in order to encourage other governments adopt Western political ideals.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I keep thinking western armies disarmed Bosnian people and its army? who then went to the war museums and armed themselves with WW 2 armaments? to try and protect themselves from the muslim parts of the old Yugoslavia?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Well, I can't agree with you for a couple of reasons.

First people need to understand what role did Yugoslavia had. It represented a mediator/wall between the east and the west. Once the Berlin wall went down so did the Yugoslavian primary role. So, Yugoslavia did it's purpose. And let's not forget that Yugoslavia was created with the help of the west. Also, it was what China is now in the middle east/africa.
Yugoslavia just finished it's role and was getting in the way of the western countries.

I can guarantee you that the west is the one who caused the collapse of Yugoslavia and wars that came after it was just a plus for them. Don't believe me? Look at how those countries are doing now and the hatred the exists between the people there. Mission accomplished.
edit on 702k2015Sundayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join