It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family of slain terror suspect condemns attacks in France

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
"We condemn these acts. We absolutely do not share these extreme ideas. We hope there will not be any confusion between these odious acts and the Muslim religion," they wrote.

This is the mother and sisters of the terror suspect killed at the French deli .No attempts at shifting blame just a very clear statement that these acts should not be associated with Islam . For those out there craving moderate Muslim responses here is one to start .

www.9news.com.au...

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Well that's nice, but it's about freaking time we get over the dumb stupid PC bullcrap and call out Islam for what it is;

A bloodthirsty religious order full of thugs who want to piss on our freedom and way of life.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Well that's nice, but it's about freaking time we get over the dumb stupid PC bullcrap and call out Islam for what it is;

A bloodthirsty religious order full of thugs who want to piss on our freedom and way of life.

Unfortunately...it does very much seem to be as you stated above.

I have a theory...I think they have been infiltrating countries for many years...they seem to live normal lives but all the time in secret they are planning their eventual moves...I think 2015 is the year they have planned for.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Has anybody seen the supposed anonymous video saying that they are declaring war on terrorists because of this incident, they said something like we will find them all and kill them. They said they were gonna take all their web pages down related to terrorism, sorry on my phone can't put a link in

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neomaximus10
Has anybody seen the supposed anonymous video saying that they are declaring war on terrorists because of this incident, they said something like we will find them all and kill them. They said they were gonna take all their web pages down related to terrorism, sorry on my phone can't put a link in

There is a thread on it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Ty didn't c it

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: neomaximus10
Your welcome

Second line.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Well i really don't know what to say . The 3rd reply and the thread is derailed . People have been screaming out for this type of response and now its been posted its like , move along , nothing to see here only a terrorists mother condemning her own son .

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
Well i really don't know what to say . The 3rd reply and the thread is derailed . People have been screaming out for this type of response and now its been posted its like , move along , nothing to see here only a terrorists mother condemning her own son .

That's the way we roll.

but good that she did make this statement.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

It's the UN's fault - they made many countries take in refugees instead of trying to solve problems on home soil. ANd how have these refugees repaid us?

By bringing their own problems and cultural divisions to our doorstep.

Islam has been less than subtle about it's agenda. Back in 2008 we had radical Immams claiming that Australia, AUSTRALIA would be an Islam nation within 50 years.

They are commanding the ones that don't blow themselves up to breed up an army to take over.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Does the statement bring back the lives that her son ended?

Will it stop further attacks?

Will it make Islam finally rise against it's radical element.

I think not!

It's clearly a false flag to confuse the masses and stop retliation on the Islam community, nothing more. It's about time people opened their eyes and thought about what is really happening instead of being spoonfed BS like this media announcement.
edit on 10-1-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Has she not risen up against radical elements .

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Has she not risen up against radical elements .

The actions of one lone person means nothing unless the rest of Islam falls behind her and puts a stop to this sort of thing from within.
edit on 10-1-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

That is a nice summary of the MSM script on Islam.

No need to worry about being PC when your view is simply proof that the combination of ignorance and fear will result in hate.

I have never met a Muslim that is bloodthirsty nor a thug. I dare ask how many of them you have met?

I also must assume you are against the Saudi's and must tirelessly speak about their promotion of Wahhabism.

edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131pmSaturday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

The actions of one lone person means nothing unless the rest of Islam falls behind her and puts a stop to this sort of thing from within.

If there is ever going to be a bridge built between Islam and the west perhaps this might be a foundation stone .

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

If there is ever going to be a bridge built between Islam and the west perhaps this might be a foundation stone .

Don't worry, I'm sure some Islam radical will come along and blow up said bridge.

It is not the West who has a problem with Islam, it is Islam who hates the west and wants to bring it down,

We westerners are now faced with the difficult task of trying to tell who living among us is friend or foe when it comes to the Muslim community.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

That is a nice summary of the MSM script on Islam.

No need to worry about being PC when your view is simply proof that the combination of ignorance and fear will result in hate.

And the ten year old girl who blew herself up or the 2000 odd people slaughtered by Boko Haram are just little 'accidents' Muslim people have when they get weapons in their hands?

C'mon think for yourself.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Well you see, I do think for myself, which is why I consider information such as this

boko haram funded by CIA

For some time now, the CIA has been running secret training and indoctrination camps along the porous and vulnerable borderlands of Niger, Chad and Cameroon. At these camps youths from poor, deprived and disoriented backgrounds are recruited and trained to serve as insurgents. The agents who supply these youth lure them with the promise of better life and work of Allah and further indoctrinated to believe they are working to install a just Islamic order from the ungodly one that currently holds sway in Nigeria. Read more: newsrescue.com...

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131amSunday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

While it's less than surprising that America is funding another war by proxy on a superpower like China, the people of Boko Haram could have taken the money and built some Islam center dedicated for peace and given America the middle finger.

But no, they choose to shoot up everyone in their way. Blaming America for giving them guns and cash still does not disguise the fact that if it were say Russia funding them instead that they would be committing the same atrocities.

top topics

join