It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Great Sorrow on this Earth.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
My soul's mate died,
before I knew her.
I was to die too,
but my life was spared.

In this world now
I have only God,
and in my heart a deep longing,
for one I know not.

She comes to me,
now and again and no more,
because of the pain it causes me,
to want to die and be with her again.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: backcase
My soul's mate died,
before I knew her.
I was to die too,
but my life was spared.

In this world now
I have only God,
and in my heart a deep longing,
for one I know not.

She comes to me,
now and again and no more,
because of the pain it causes me,
to want to die and be with her again.
she died before u knew her?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: robbeh

Sooo, any chance of moving this to Short Stories? Maybe mods should do more modding, less censoring.

Someone quote me quick, incoming thread drift prevention measures.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

Sooo, any chance of moving this to Short Stories? Maybe mods should do more modding, less censoring.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

just keep taking ur meds.. "pats head"

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Something about this reply edit quote really #ed me lol

I can't put a (

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

a reply to: backcase

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: robbeh

The psychiatrists can't find anything that works. I tell them theres no cure for enlightenment.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Soul mate's do not die, only the flesh dies and it is best looked at as terminal dandruff, all your life hairs fell out, after seven years nearly every cell in your body has been replaced with the old ones enough to make a complete you all dead but you still exist.

As you exist your mind warps reality to itself creating the world you know or think you do, it echoes into parrallel reality's and something echoes back maybe making you more real than the single reality you think you are in and giving your mind this ability, you look at something and see only one perspective yet you know there is also what you can not see showing a higher dimensional state to your mind than the physical senses can offer to you.

As one man dies his echoe continues, the reality in which he is not no longer a physical being still has that something that echoes back but since the body is gone to what does it echoe, to the mind or the consciousness that may they echoe back to those other reality's without a body and so become also more real than the reality in which it exists.

Death is inevitable for the flesh but not the soul and soul's that are meant to be together probably are along with all that resonate at the same quantum frequency's accross the same or near reality's.

Look not to the dead for those you have lost but to the life for that is were they are even if they are no longer made up of matter but are now mind and energy that can not be analyzed by matter and would need the complexity of a new and perfectly tuned living quantum computer brain to interface with the physical world again, at least properly but then they become someone else.

All is eternity and time is merely the passage of the universe on it's journey, we are all cought in this boat but is the mind or does it exist beyond the rule's of time when it is no longer bound to the matter and the corporeal state, could you be your own soul mate.

Perhaps the universe is like a great tree with infinite branches representing the parrallel reality's and time stream's but these branches sometime's grow back together forming new trunk's whose root's is the tree behind them and new branches forming form them, there is evil as well as good that swing's through the branches of this tree, maybe one day all the branches will grow back together making it more like a sting on the bow of a harp, a single featureless streight thing stretches accross the eternity's beyond time until an angel plucks the harp again and the string is reinvigorated to the music of recreation.

Maybe then we will come together or be pulled apart to make the melancholy song of the angels echo once again.

edit on 10-1-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Sorry this thread is giving me a short circuiting Data moment. What with Eunuchorns behaving in a very entertaining and possibly inebriated way and the fact that you never knew the one who died and never even met. It begs clarification.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

As a child I longed for someone that I did not know, it was painful. A few years ago I had a dream where all those feelings flooded back into my my when I saw the face of a girl. By an intuitive sense I know that she is in heaven and not on earth.

You ever hear that Pearl Jam cover song? The real sad one? That song speaks to me and almost makes me cry.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

That's the only pearl jam song I know!

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

lol now that I think of it, most of their songs are pretty sad.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Yes I understand.

My ex wife died about eighteen months ago. We had not been together for a long time, but still kept in contact. Sometimes I wake up very melancholy. Just knowing she was still on the earth was all I needed, but it is now much more lonely. She died young of an overdose of prescription drugs and alcohol.

I was very unfortunate in that my soul mate was a very disturbed woman and her own very worst enemy. She did tell me later in her life that she had been sexually abused as a child. Everything made sense after that.

She taught me many things and opened my mind up to poetry, literature and music; started me off playing the guitar (which after all these years I have kept up with).

Well your poem made me think of loss. Take good care. Sorry about the little bit of humour. Our fellow member gets me in stitches sometimes; his humour is very dry.

I wish you every happiness at finding a nice partner that reflects your sensitivity. Having a muse is a sure way to tormenting oneself enough to create art.

edit on 10-1-2015 by lonesomerimbaud because: spelling.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

I hold no grudge, i also enjoy the humor.

Thank you for sharing and putting out your heart. I hope you reunite with her on the day of the Lord, as I hope for myself.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Thank you, you too.

I'm still standing on my feet and tough as old boots. Survival is the game.

Cool to meet you. God bless.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Longing, sorrowful, and lonely. I thought it was lovely.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: robbeh

The psychiatrists can't find anything that works. I tell them theres no cure for enlightenment.

Finding it (yikes/did not expect that) or still in the search of?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I meant there's no cure to being enlightened.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

a reply to: vethumanbeing

I meant there's no cure to being enlightened.

Once (metaphor) Pandora's box opens; it cannot be closed (I chose to climb those ladder rungs and now have to consider the consequences; the responsibility entailed in the knowledge). Congratulations. There might be 100 of us existing now (count yourself as one)?
edit on 12-1-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join