It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The person you are calling is temporarly unavailable

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
So where are we as a human species? Trans-humanism? Genetic modification of Gods given plants? Why are we doing that? And how did we get here? We try to solve our problems, but how is spraying the skies with aluminium-particles exactly supposed to help? Or modifying our food-sources, before we entirelly know and understand the implications of what we are dealing with, when we start to put something of ourselves into other bodies? Like apes? I don't only talk genetic modifications, but also bordells with apes? That's just wrong. We have to redefine ourselfes what are we? What is human?
In my opinion, we are on the edge of extinction. Don't panic. No imediate danger, but we have to embrace ourselfes, because this is the day of our awakening when we evolve into what we are ment to be: humans. Do you know that mathmatical story, where my triangle touched a circle? I believe the moment your mind gets in touch with the „alien“ and because there is so much tales and stories, I actually feel the urge to clarify: Real not from this world, space travelling entity; in that moment your mind snaps, you feel the urgentness, because the urgentness is part of the P.O.T.(pool of thoughtsmash), we all are, our wishes, our dreams, awake and asleep, are connected with eachother, we share a collective integrity and a personal „legend of survival“ or hitchhikers guide through that crazy ride on earth we call life, maybe possibly embeded in our genetic code. We have to protect our genetic code, because it is part of the collective conciousness and conscience, or what i so far in lack of a better understanding called P.O.T., G.O.D., U.F.O., or if you didn't get the beauty of that little hermetic formula: (i am kind of proud now, so uh oh) our collective mind is inwritten in our genteic code and it kicks in when we face someone superiour to ourselfes. It is basically the same, like when I pull a goodsy out of my pony's ear, it naturally beginns trying to copy me. Who wouldn't, right? A cookie out of my ear whenever i feel like it. So the smart pony mirrors the magican, because it has to find the recipe. But the pony won't, because it has no hands, no bags, no money, no car to go to the shop, no entry at the shop and so on. So we have to state very clear a pony is a pony and a magician is a stinking hippy borrowing money to get cookies for it. There is no need for any believes or whatever. Fact. And even if that means I have to admit I might have something in commom with David Icke. But also Stephen Hawkins, Teslar, McKenna....yeah I'm good. Jung. Anyhoo. But I guess good old Stephie got there only by thinking about it. Had a personal experience? Like me? You? So many of us.
And yet here we are, fighting over this and that stupid -ism, while smarter beings than us are present and we should #ing grow a pair and focus on the important part: No cross-species. Races are a problem to overcome, just as language, but we will open up and grow together as human when we face true alien. This play is the prologue it is ment for everybody to grow up, get over secrets, we are the free. We the people have to at least be loyal towards our integrity as a species. No one should surrender without a fight and we are smart we are ment to go through this the P.O.T. Is full of that stuff, from Noah to Star Trek, it's all there. But don't call the magician god, just because you are an ape. It is a warning our core is about to be shoken to the bone. Punny.
That's not our thoughts we have to be afraid of, it is our reactions to it, when we see our dreams come true. And I want to know. I want to know. I want to know!
Then G.O.D., the god factor, there is no absolute vacuum, the fabric of life. I got it, # I just got it. There is a coding, a legend, a promise for us, we as a species we will survive. We got coincidence, synchronicity, luck, if everything else fails our prayers, to get in touch with the source, the vessel containig our essential information, or P.O.T.
But U.F.O. Is something entirely different, that is a potential friend or enemy, but someone who has to confirm to our moral standards. In order to do so we would finally have to step up. You demand from us the free citizens, we shut up and trust with no option of ever getting the truth, while we are stripped nacked in front of strangers? There can be no freedom, without free information, because everything is essentially information. We have to share all our secrets, we the free west have to step up and fill our nice words with content. Become free. Become humans.
Or on a lower level, you keep my own baby from me. Vids or pics, or it didn't happen, no playing games, but I let the bird fly and am no magician. So I need help from all the others I found travelling the P.O.T., share at least my story with him. Becasue after all, I did it for him and don't want him to think I am crazy. That's just mean and it keeps me from the one I could remotly believe in what he says. And I need to focus on something other than sex for a change, so a little sexation would be great. And besides that, who cares right, I married the wrong guy, may take it as a present, a nice guy, needed me to get away from his mother. I am a sexuell being the only thing where it stops is when someone crosses the line at depending, or weaker people, in all forms and other species, other than that everybody can # how where and whom they want, but within reason, so far as I can say I am not wasting too much energy on it. We can't life without love and social interactions, the facettes don't matter. Embrace life and dance, because joy is an important part of life, otherwise the darkness gets you. And because I did what I did, this doesn't apply for me. I am chipped depending on you to hide me and everybody else to talk and think about it.
Also I am super curious what you would say if you would see, if doggy did good? Was it a good show pony? The difference between you and me is, you need the whole world to love you and I am only interested in what you think. You are rationalism, relativism, atheism and you may be all that because we have to think harder. I am aliens, conspiracies and I believe in god. Also I am a stinkin hippy and have fun while translating this, am a: passionierter Stümper mit gefährlichem Halbwissen. The fun part is I know you travell the P.O.T. I know God knows you very well. I don't need to believe- this is the fundament of my triangle, I would love to make it into a pyramid, but I am lacking volume. Do I have to spell out how many layers that implies? I believe not. And leave it. Just drop it here, for „whoever it may concern“, or to spell it out: to all humans! But this is not the journey of only me, but of all of us, so I guess I have to wait for the slowest of the class... And be happy if nobody nails me to a cross.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Interesting, you found some good P. O. T. dude..

Just kidding, thanks for sharing

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: anarchychaos56

No, true story, really found some good P.O.T., I am just happy when someone gets the intended pun.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
DNA is remarkably complex, and all they are really doing is finding genes for specific characteristics or behaviors, either splicing them into other genes or trying to remove them. The entire human operates together and I believe that most modifications are treated like "exception errors" as opposed to being integrated within the entire program.

We would be like simpletons trying to figure out a modern computer when it comes to our efforts to engineer or even design DNA - all we are doing is tracing the function of certain parts and swapping them with others, as opposed to truly understanding how the entire machine works.
edit on 12-1-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

But also Stephen Hawkins, Teslar, McKenna....yeah I'm good. Jung.

Sorry for all the McKenna. I am just very familiar with his work and am reminded of it often. Here is some text from a 1999 presentation called Psychedelics in the Age of Intelligent Machines:

"Though the glory of our humaness is our spontaneous creativity, we too- as creatures of physics and chemistry and memory and hope, tend to fall into repetitious patterns. And these repetitious patterns are the death of creativity. They diminish our humaness- they diminish our indiviuality, make each of us somehow like cogs in some larger system. And we associate this cog-like membership in larger solus systems with the machines that we inherit from the age of the internal combustion engine and the age of the jet engine... you know, Marshall McLuhan said that we navigate our way into the future like someone driving who uses the rear-view mirror to tell them where they're going. It's not a very successful strategy for navigating into the future."

"Computers are minds that work in the realm of computation; and human minds are minds that work in the realm of generalization, spatial co-ordination, understanding of natural language, so forth and so on. Are these kinds of minds so different from eachother, pilgrims, that there is no bridge to be crossed? I would submit not- that infact the bridge between the human mind and the machine mind is symbolic logic, mathematics."

"I'm a full going, full hard-charging McLuhanist. And I really believe that the strengths and weaknesses of the world we've inherited, are strengths and weaknesses put there by print- and by the spectrum of effects which McLuhan called the "Gutenberg galaxy". The spectrum of effects spun off from print- and if you're not used to thinking in McLuhanist terms, it may not seem immediately obvious to you that phenomenon as different as the modern notion of the democratic citizen, the modern notion of interchangeable parts on an assembly line, the modern notion of comformity to canons of advertising- these are all spectrums of effect created by the linearity and the uniformity of print. It actually, in the late 15th century, reconstructed the medieval psyche into its proto-modern form. And we have lived within that print-constellated cultural hallucination for about 500 years- until the advent of various forms of electronic media in the 20th century."

"... print just a convulsive 500 year episode in the Western mind, that opened that narrow window that permitted the rise of moderm science, modern mathematical approaches to the analysis of nature- and then obliterated its own platform, its own raison d'etre, by allowing the growth, the appearance of the electronic technologies. And my... sort of supposition about all this... I'm not an apocalypterian or a pessimist- I may be an apocalypterian, I'm not a pessimist. I think that this is all very good. Obviously, continuing to run Western civilization on the operating system inherited from print, produces various forms of political and cultural schizophrenia, which allowed to run unchecked would become fatal; would create cascades of chaos and political destabilization that would become uncontrollable. Governments resist change, governments cling to technologies and social formulae that are already tried and true. In that sense then, all governments are incredibly anti-progressive forces."

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SystemResistor
DNA is remarkably complex, and all they are really doing is finding genes for specific characteristics or behaviors, either splicing them into other genes or trying to remove them. The entire human operates together and I believe that most modifications are treated like "exception errors" as opposed to being integrated within the entire program.

We would be like simpletons trying to figure out a modern computer when it comes to our efforts to engineer or even design DNA - all we are doing is tracing the function of certain parts and swapping them with others, as opposed to truly understanding how the entire machine works.

Take a ride with the spaceship heart of gold
they comunicate with a new-old tech of the past the DNA antenna phone
and get rescued.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Emeraldous

Oh I love Douglas Adams. Genius seriously, but i have a feeling most people don't see how much mind-blowing-super awesome stuff he has hidden behind humor in his books.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Don't panic!

1. humans
1.1 physical reality
1.2 spiritual inspiration
1.3 artificial species?
2. Aliens
2.1 possibility
2.2 problems
2.3 adviced approach
3. the flow
3.1 P.O.T. & G.O.D.
3.2 entropy
3.3 all-physics
4. ars vivendi

1. humans
a combination of imagination, an unmatched capablity here on Earth and the struggling with the „beast-half“, the animalistic functioning in a cruel world, trying to overcome the doctrine of a survival of the fittest, in an impressing mind-over-matter manner. The smart monkey doesn't only use tools, it also invents new ones to fit its purposes.

1.1 physical reality
the spreading and on going myth „everything is some form of illusion“ matrix, hologram, or whatever serves the same purpose, is very concerning and a sign of the very human notion to always look for the „easy way out“. In it's essence it is the ultimate excuse to take care of nothing and it kills emotions, mostly empathy and intuition. It expects backgounds of an artificial intelligence and that leeds to the „let them handle it“ attitude that keeps us from finally facing reality and deal with it. One planet for all of us. With science as an important and dangerous endavour, because there is not only an increasing split between rich and poor, but, and this is the more worrying part, between uneducated and talented+well-educated. While the pseudo-scientific theories fall on muddy brains and spur weird flowers, it becomes obvious, we reached a certain limitation. It will not be possible to make any more relevant, or big steps forward, without a bundling of forces. Or in other words, not one country and not one scientific discipline alone, will ever again be able to make progress without colaborating with others.

1.2 spiritual inspiration
For some reason, there are extremly differing outlooks on the spiritual topic, some fall for everything from angels to literal disections of „holy“ texts, while others not even feel like a soul is somehing that could exist. We are experiencing big tensions and growing, between religious groups and as well, between different choices of lifestyle, which in its essence is almost the same, but a more materialistic search for happiness. The inspiration and as the word already says „what feeds the spirit“, is mostly emotions and the shared wish for something bigger and more meaningfull than one alone. All humans seek harmony, or unification, in oneway or another a full filling carreer, realtionship, a meaning-full life, but we all want to built or own pyramid and want to become immortal in the memories of at least one other person.

1.3 Are humans an artificial species?
No. We are embeded in our planets evolution. We mirror every step of it in a metaphorical way.
Our psyche is a delicate plant.
Our species super-conscience procreates like bacteria.
Our behaviour reminds one of apes.
Our foetus is very similiar to the pigs.
Somehow we are not ordinary animals, but definetly connected with all life-forms on our home world, the womb that delivered us, Tiamat, the mother, Gaia.

2. Aiens
Yes. At this point I seriously would like to hear the argumentation on how our religious, or let's say mytholigical development is not screaming: steered. What you see when you really let all these stories float through is: The world is a village and there were „ordinary“ people obtaining god-status, over and over. That's not proof for Aliens, but it definetly supports my theory on how we would react, if an superiour race would make its appareance. And that there has to be a superiour race out there somewhere, the universe is so big and there are older glaxies than ours. If we apply the available ways to determine how possible it is for another planet to actually also „roll a 6“, in the game of developing intelligent life, we find that the universe is big enough to say, yes, at least one more time in the infinte vasts of space is possible. One is enough.

2.1 possibility
We could be super lucky and all the good wishes and hopes from Doris Cannon and others might be true and we are given a help offer. I could now lay out many scenarios I could imagine to be possible, including we are the final battleground for some races, the final refugee, human-shields and so on. Or it could be a truly humanistic race. But I doubt that.

2.2 problems
a) no direct proof, just indications
b) fear inducing, we would be super-inferiour, overwhelmingly-unimaginably-inferiour, especially technological
c) we could be controlled without noticing, fed false information and divided and conquered before we know what happens
d) most of our fellow humans would fall on their knees worship them and sell out the rest of us.

2.3 advised approach
We are in a bad situation, another species would force us to reconsider who we are as humans, it is what usually happens, when facing something even stranger: we redefine what we have in common with others „like us“. It is definetly dangerous and the biggest danger is to surrender without a fight. To hand over our integrity and souvereignity out of pure fear. Fear is always a bad advisor. I'd love to have an alien friend, but i don't want an alien overlord, i don't want to have the responsibilty and our fate handed over to „it-doesn't-matter-if-my-ancestors-called-you-gods“ strangers. So if we should meet an alien race in person any time soon. Just act normal, hospitaliy, within reason, cultural exchange and advising, but not supervision, tricking into something, or trying to get some advantage prior to the fellow Earthlings. That would bring shame on all of us. If we can't even be loyal amongst ourselves, how are we suppposed to be trusted?

3. the flow
Synchronicity, coincidences seemingly not bound to time. The endless chain of reactions caused by all the interacting decissions made. The infinite entropy.

3.1 P.O.T. & G.O.D.
I love my pool of thoughtsmash. Seriously that was maybe the best thing I found and it works. I don't even have to proof it, because it is so undeniably there.
The question is: is there an generally overseeing divine, or is it nothing but the not-self-aware yet conscience P.O.T.? Are we with our capabilities to assert decissions maybe the only divine factor in the pot? Or is that unfair, because we knew all along god wouldn't be an old man in the clouds, but everywhere at the same time...

3.2 metaphysical entropy
it is basically kind of like the parallel universes theory: everything is possible and the more different people we got, the more possible decission-contributing people do we have. Events have a way to cause reactions long after the original event occured, but still have altering effects on our reality and future. So with that in mind there can't be sociological experiment that doesn't go „wrong“, or comes with an unexpected result, or side effect. There just are too many micro-decissions involved, so it is impossible to have a precise goal or time-frame in that kind of thing.

3.3 all-physics
Now this is the real deal people, the only true magic, if we want to describe the flow and find out what is possible, what these mental energies are and how we could maybe use them to manipulate the flow, we need physics. The mother of all sciences, combining maths, chemistry, and our most powerfull tool in pursuing to find the one formula that combines everything. But I am afraid it would have to hug the metaphysical a bit more. The mind and it's function somehow works on an energy frequency we have overseen.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
But the pointed energy thing has to be measurable somehow. And that would lead us to the flow, I am sure, we are surrounded by more. Maybe that's what Teslar was accessing? It's a wave, no light, but influencing matter, maybe a duality in it's self? But what else is there? Electric is not enough, magnetic is not spiritual applyable, I don't know.

4. ars vivendi
The art of surviving. We are facing some serious issues and we seriously need to step up a bit. How to avoid panic when we will be on the edge of extinction? How we always do it. Ask Israel. Live. Enjoy. Love. Accept we won't be able to save all, but we can survive and build a better tomorrow, in their memory. You only can escape natural selections for so long, in the end, those only open for extreme emotions, extreme opinions and extreme demands will be on the outside of an all in all reasonable and willing to grow and colaborate world. Who seeks the sword will die through it. Who defends and stays just will wield it unharmed.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Thank you very kindly for this most insightful and informative overview... of everything, pretty much. Certainly where we find ourselves at this time, with a very wide and multi-layered approach.

I remember in part of Corso Jr's presentation, he said, in regards to the idea of advanced technologies being given to humanity and UFOs etc and so on, that the reason it has been so difficult to have happen is largely because "we're thinking wrong - it's as much your fault as it is mine" or the scientists involved or whatever. Basically like what you said: "everything is possible and the more different people we got, the more possible decission-contributing people do we have." The process is similar to that depicted in my signature photo - or if you were to think of music fed into an analog delay pedal with the feedback cranked. Analog delayed audio decays in entropy. Chaos. But a crescendo of, I guess "pool of thoughtsmash" etc, accelerating into some sort of phase shift. But what that could ultimately look like is along the lines of the movie "The Knowing". Deep metaphors in popular movies could help steer this collective mind approach, but there still needs to be a stronger "anchor" or "attractor in the future" for people to visualize potential life after the # storm. The Life of Pi is a good example of this. Or Days of Future Past.

But the pointed energy thing has to be measurable somehow. And that would lead us to the flow, I am sure, we are surrounded by more. Maybe that's what Teslar was accessing? It's a wave, no light, but influencing matter, maybe a duality in it's self? But what else is there? Electric is not enough, magnetic is not spiritual applyable, I don't know.

There are a few anecdotes and experiences I can think of that also point towards mind energy. Leaving the stereo on FM radio white noise, between stations, and practicing meditation and other altered states of consciousness can sometimes give you sudden loud and very clear FM signals coming through. Similar to how walking up to the antenna will boost the frequency/signal by virtue of your own body's energy, which if I were to choose a word to describe would be biophotons, as taken from 'Excalibur Briefing' by Tom Bearden: This would imply that the same type of mind over matter effect that can cause one to just think in their mind to make a fist with their hand, an invisible intelligent energy permeating the body, can also be broadcast - likely beaming out of the forehead from the pineal gland (which is connected by an astral cord into 'zero point energy' or 'the vacuum'.

People under the influence of ayahuasca, a substance containing D-M-T which directly amplifies the pineal gland, describe seeing into the ultraviolet. One story by Terence McKenna of an icaro-singing session, where one of the shaman's irritating sons was singing against the group while McKenna's wife was trying to record it, she eventually got so mad that she gave the dude the look of death. At that moment everybody in the group saw red darts emanating out of her eyes and make their way to this young man, and he fell over at the instant they arrived. Everybody stopped singing and the elders all exclaimed in their language that she had sent some sort of energy that they were familiar with.

I will leave this reply with an excerpt from Tom Bearden's book 'Excalibur Briefing' and David Wilcock's book 'Source Field Investigations', but it is possible you are already familiar with all of this information.

Excalibur Briefing

In an incredible piece of work, "Photon Storage in Biological Systems," in Electromagnetic Bio-Information, Urban and Schwarzenberg, Baltimore, Md., 1979, pp.123-149, Dr. Fritz Albert Popp has presented the results of his laboratory work-and his theory-dealing with quite new developments in biological organism fields. Indeed, this may be one of the most important Western papers ever presented, if its true import is noticed. Briefly, in studying cellular electromagnetic bioactivity, the cell behaves as a system far from thermal equilibrium. It thus can be characterized as a Prigogine system. (Ilya Prigogine received the Nobel Prize in 1977 for his development of nonlinear thermodynamics of systems far from equilibrium, thereby changing the second law of thermodynamics.) We now know that in such a system negative entropy can result, and order can emerge from disorder. For a wildly disordered system, large-scale order can emerge and stabilize, and the more chaotic the disorder, the greater the stability of the ordered patterns that emerge. (Which seems to imply a confirmation of my fourth law of logic -- total disorder must inevitably turn into total order.)

At any rate, living cells produce coherent light with a laserlike activity. This coherence serves as a control for the metabolism of the cells, regulates growth, and fixes the reproduction rate. Further, the cell exhibits superconductive behavior.

Popp found that a living organism in fact possesses a living aura, a virtual electromagnetic field that pervades the entire organism with a virtual photonic flux. In this field, virtual photons are stored. The field continually receives inputs (virtuals) from the environment and is continually outputting biophotons, particularly in the near ultraviolet. This field, in which all cells are bathed and with which they all continually intercommunicate, tends to stabilize and cohere the organism. All this has been established by laboratory experiments, and all of it is directly consistent with my own hyperfields and nested-virtual-fields model of the living system's life-consciousness loop connecting its mind hyperworld to its physical body tuner. My model is consistent with Popp's work and extends it by adding the nested structures of the virtual field, thus connecting Popp's virtual field to the neutrino field and the mindfield.

And with this additional information in mind, let us return to our consideration of nested modulations on an electromagnetic carrier. Indeed, let us look at several examples of devices already applying the "nested modulation is hyperspace vectoral" effect.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Source Field Investigations

Since the pineal gland is not protected by the blood·brain barrier, flooding the bloodstream with D-M-T may load up the pineal gland with piezoelectric microcrystals. This in turn may cause the third eye to pull in many more photons- which might be emerging directly out of the Source Field, thanks to principles we have not yet discussed. (DNA also appears to be pulling in photons by a similar process, as we will see.) Baoonnier's groundbreaking pineal gland studies helped set the stage for this speculative idea of how the third eye could actually be -seeing" photons of light.

"If piezoelectricity were to exist [in the pineal calcite microcrystals], an electromechanical coupling mechanism to external electromagnetic fields may be possible.

"These crystals could be responsible for an electromechanical biological transduction mechanism in the pineal gland, due to their structure and piezoelectric properties."

For this same reason, Baconnier expresses deep concern about our use of cellular phones and other microwave-emitting devices- as they may couple directly with these piezoelectric crystals in the pineal gland and change how they function. This could interrupt our synthesis of melatonin- with negative health consequences.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

There I was sipping my morning coffee, enjoying Harald Leschs introduction to quantum-mechanics and what happens? # you synchronicity!
watch it from 1:03:00. OMG & Wtf!? Sorry it is in german will see if i find an english version of that spot.

Found it:

edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopSaturdayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

"So, you've been looking at Uranus"? Germans... LOL jk

The alien think-tank synchronicity? Earth sucks. Well, it's true. The industrial civilization does suck. Notice how the last portion of the video depicted concentration camps and destruction. In 1943, but it will probably happen again. I guess to the poor and uneducated?

We are facing some serious issues and we seriously need to step up a bit.

I am curious to know what you think the average citizen can actually do for the world, especially given that the majority of advanced sciences are not even taught in school and therefore do not create the necessary paradigm shifts. I assume that you are in favor of higher states of consciousness, sort of like "prayers for the Earth" type of meditations - I am not sure. Or perhaps you are indicating that people should better prepare themselves for the upcoming economic and system collapses by being more self-sufficient etc.

In that regard, what would you personally recommend to people (not necessarily peeple, unless there is no such thing any longer) i.e. a specific book that would highlight the type of ideal you endorse? I think there are many young people in their 20s and younger who hold out tons of promise and potential. There are others that have had that spark but have been badly damaged in a variety of different ways, most of which are just accidental. They receive my empathy and understanding, but many around me and on places like ATS are overly attracted to conspiracy theory and psychological distortions/delusions and do not reflect my own views whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Actually i don't care much for meditation, in a sense of sitting around and focus or unfocus my thoughts, my brain is running and i listen what it tells me. I actually can't point you towards any book or any really usefull technique. I enjoyed the "prophecies of celestine", and i guess thanks to it, i developed a thinking pattern, that makes me look at people and their circumstances, like an artist who takes a step back to see what the whole picture looks like and i do that with everything. "My perception is just a section of reality" is something that became so natural to me, i can't find the pause button anymore. Everything is always: what is it? Where does it come from? How is it connected with everything else i found to be true? And i am still coping with how connected everything is.... But the buddhist approach to be aware of now and here is helpfull to pull my head back out of my ass when needed. So it is a wild mixture of pretty much all available spiritual teachings, and i'm only keeping the essence. Try to filter out the metaphors and analogies and stuff. What is literal, what is fiction? And i also always keep entertaining a broad variety of possibilities.

And there is no way i could tell anyone what to do or what to expect. I don't have reached that state of mind, where the past and the present are enough to show me which patterns will evolve how into the future. WE need to find the answer and all the people you see and hear and can't agree with, are just as necessary as the ones that share your outlook. I wish i had more traffic in this thread, because i actually wait and wish for someone to show me, where my mistakes are. There has to be some. But your answer comes in time, i was just about to give up the search. Maybe, but i feel it is too soon, i should try to say what it leads to if i try to spin it forwards. I am missing something that's all i know for sure.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I can be reasonably adept at navigating Grey Areas, but it is certainly not the most popular forum on ATS! hahah To be totally honest, I think the 'Don't Panic' posts are worthy of their own thread in General Conspiracies or one of those.

I am also more of a rational think-tank type of person, with a dash of random intuition. I seem to have to know everything. Basically, under different circumstances of life development, I would either be in intelligence or some sort of secret society or something. That's why I love so-called whistleblower testimony, not just because I am a snoopy bastard, but I sort of like the idea of having enough information for global problem solving, or at least wide-spectrum understanding. If you drop some psychedelic introspection into that mix, one can figure a lot out. But there's a lot I still do not know. Like the necessary ingredients for such and such to happen - what was supposed to happen, or what could happen etc and so on. I try to get all sides to these types of debates, that's why I recently tried to get a subscription to Gaiam TV to hear what David Wilcock has to say about it. I tend to always understand aspects of all points of view.

There is this concept of "too connected to fail" I once heard Jacques Vallee state about all of the big banking and corporate connections. It wasn't necessarily that it was all nasty conspiracy, but that these monolithic infrastructures have turned into a type of Frankenstein out of the people's control. Similarly, I think humanity and their religions and individual "life destinies", so to speak, their unfinished business, creates this same "too connected to fail" circumstance. It's too soon, basically. For the older generations, or a certain portion of us, we seem to be approaching the "bucket list" phase of existence. But many are in numbed out denial and are able to stretch things out a long ways - that elastic band is pretty far back. It will either go flying forward or snap, I guess.

I just wonder which category I will be placed in - green, red or blue. Who can be re-educated, salvaged. Who is a lost cause, problematic, a useless eater. Who is clearly brilliant and useful and destined to be a part of the future.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

i feel comfortable hidden in the gray area. now i'm checking out some radical constructivsm and Paul Watzlawick. With a bit space-colonisation on the side...

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Paul Watzlawick's information is quite interesting. I did not know about his work before - communication, language and mental disturbance. I love the good old days alternatives like Wilhelm Reich, Stanislav Grof etc. There is another psychologist named John Weir Perry who has done a lot of work in regards to psychosis and schizophrenia that basically ties it all into shamanism. 'Trials of the Visionary Mind: Spiritual Emergency and the Renewal Process'. Mental aberration is an effort to reorganize the psyche - a process that usually unfolds over a specific period of time of visionary outbursts. In tribal cultures this was all under the direct physical and metaphysical guidance of the shaman. Typically late teenage and early adulthood psychotic breaks - those who would go through the process and become shamans themselves.

There is a great phobia about the mind: the Western mind is very queasy when first principles are questioned. Rarer than corpses in this society are the untreated mad, because we can’t come to terms with that. A shaman is someone who swims in the same ocean as the schizophrenic, but the shaman has thousands and thousands of years of sanctioned technique and tradition to draw upon. In a traditional society, if you exhibited “schizophrenic” tendencies, you are immediately drawn out of the pack and put under the care and tutelage of master shamans. You are told: “You are special. Your abilities are very central to the health of our society. You will cure. You will prophesy. You will guide our society in its most fundamental decisions.” Contrast this with what a person exhibiting schizophrenic activity in our society is told. They’re told: “You don’t fit in. You are becoming a problem. You don’t pull your own weight. You are not of equal worth to the rest of us. You are sick. You have to go to the hospital. You have to be locked up.” – You are on a par with prisoners and lost dogs in our society. So that treatment of schizophrenia makes it incurable.

Terence McKenna - Eros and the Eschaton: What Science Forgot (1994, Seattle)

edit on 2015-02-02T03:12:44-06:002015Mon, 02 Feb 2015 03:12:44 -060044am12Mon, 02 Feb 2015 03:12:44 -060000 by corsair00 because: there are 2 colors in my head

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
I wish i had more traffic in this thread, because i actually wait and wish for someone to show me, where my mistakes are. There has to be some.

I believe one mistake you make is to automatically assume that "steering" has to come from the outside.

Aliens:

At this point I seriously would like to hear the argumentation on how our religious, or let's say mytholigical development is not screaming: steered.

All life is steered, but from the animating force found inside, whatever name you give it.

It's the same force illustrated by our mythological development. There are no ordinary people with divine status, only divine people with ordinary status.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Develo

Oh how i wish you were right. But i've been through my little experiences since february last year and while you're steering force might come from inside you, i can tell you: mine is not.
Actually i've developed a few ticks, i can't get rid off anymore. Opened up a bit too far, maybe. And it's been a wild ride, but i'm used to it now.

It's the same force illustrated by our mythological development. There are no ordinary people with divine status, only divine people with ordinary status.
Funny enough we share that conclusion, even though we come from different starting points. So i guess i take that into my "catalogue of truths", if you don't mind.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Oh how i wish you were right. But i've been through my little experiences since february last year and while you're steering force might come from inside you, i can tell you: mine is not.

The only thing your little experiences proved is the limitless power of beliefs.

Don't let these beliefs control you. Learn to control them.
edit on 2-2-2015 by Develo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join