It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the French Attack a False Flag???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

Yes his death was confirmed.

The officers name was Ahmed Merbet, he was a Muslim.

A French Muslim who was defending the rights of others to offend his religion, something he was executed for.

its all rather twisted if you think about it

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: steamiron

I thought they were kiled because they repeatedly refused to admit they were mocking an entire religion that had a fundimental aspect and had been under threat of retribution for there actions for several years?

I am not saying it was right but it was hardly a suprise.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

I thought they were kiled because they repeatedly refused to admit they were mocking an entire religion that had a fundimental aspect and had been under threat of retribution for there actions for several years?

I am not saying it was right but it was hardly a suprise.

Yup they even had their offices fire bombed a few years ago over the same stuff.

They knew what they were doing was offending many in the Islamic community, they had been threatened with violence and has even been victims of violence before, yet the sill cartoons continued.

Not saying that what happened was right but like you say, its hardly a surprise.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

They mocked EVERYTHING ffs!! They didnt hide and nobody should have to fear death in the face of armed f***ing morons

There should NEVER be a penalty of death for satire.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yes his death was confirmed.

The officers name was Ahmed Merbet, he was a Muslim.

A French Muslim who was defending the rights of others to offend his religion, something he was executed for.

its all rather twisted if you think about it

Thank you for that.

I would be very interested in what you think of this particular footage. That is, if you are prepared to watch it as I know this is not to everyone's ability. If you did watch it I would be interested though.

Yes, it is all very twisted. I guess us folks can just gawk at the craziness. So much of it around that the most sensitive of us are going to have to have a stronger stomach.

I'm just interested in truth and justice as far as possible. That is why I ask questions. Well done on this thread everybody for handling this with maturity and sticking to the analyst approach. If it was me there on the ground I would want people to go over every inch of detail if it is done in the spirit of finding the truth and not for sicko reasons.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You are right in a sense but they chose to continually ridicule the religion even though they knew there were extremists within that religion and had been repeatedly threatened with an attack if they continued to do so.

It's personal opinion, on the one hand they upheld freedom of speech but on the other hand they chose to do what they did knowing the threats that were there.

And then one day the threats came true and everybody was upset, shock ensued at the fact that after many years of saterising an entire religion and many years of that religions extremist factions warning them that they found it offensive and someday they would take action and many years of them ignoring this fact in a self generated bubble of freedom of expression they were shot.

They all got shot after only several years of satirising a fanatical religion and multiple warnings as to there actions.

And the world was in shock and a backlash ensued as to the horror of what happened.

Really?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

we now know that some of their second hand info and guess work was wrong, so now I`m left wondering, how much more of their reporting is wrong and we just don`t know it yet,and may never know?

if they were so wrong about the big "details" how can we trust that they have gotten the small details right?
since we now know that they reported lies as facts How can we know which parts are true and which parts are still just being made up?
They are proven liars so we are now in the position of having to assume that everything they report about this story is lies until it can be independently verified and proven.
At this point any conspiracy theory about this situation holds as much weight as the official story being reported in the media,because in both cases the story is being "reported" through second hand accounts, guess work, unproven rumors and in some cases proven lies.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

No problem buddy.

As for my views on it, I have outlined them in my first post on this thread, I hit enter too soon so you might have missed it.

To summarize I can think of several reasons there would be no huge splash of blood, I also understand that several sources have said this police officer died at the shooting and I have yet to see any actually evidence he is still alive or his death has been faked. As such it is my logical conclusion that the video is legit.

What we are seeing just now is just the same as what happened after the Boston Bombing, everyone with a internet connection starts to scrutinise all the video footage looking for some dark conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
originally posted by: lonesomerimbaud
a reply to: Phatdamage

I don't think it was a false flag. Those people have really died.

people died on 911, and that was discussed for years as a FF

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Thanks.

Yes we are all in a state of distrust, especially of officialdom and the media. I don't blame people for this. It is a justified reaction. It is becoming the norm. Like you, I've been watching its rise with the internet.

On the negative side the conspiracy environment allows for cloak and dagger tactics even more so. Everything is easily cloaked by multi versions of the truth. I always use the JFK argument; there is so much conspiracy that it is actually impossible to know the truth. The truth has never been written down on paper by the people who really know. the whole affair is cloaked in masses of information and disinformation. I cannot think of a better hiding place for truth.

I question everything these days. It comes as natural and I see it is a survival tactic in the modern world.

Very best wishes and thanks for your info and input.

edit on 10-1-2015 by lonesomerimbaud because: oops.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Very true. I was a bit clumsy there. Just to clarify I mean that I do not think it was acted or staged that way.

You are right to correct me. As for the conspiracy, well I am just keeping my eyes open, listening to what the media have to say and also what you guys have to say, be sure of that.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

f the official blame is on Muslims, and if this was a false flag, then who did the actual attack if Muslims didn't?

In other words, who gains either way?

Really? The war on terror is one big political industrial military venture spoon fed to us via the main scream. There hasn't been about a thousand, ten thousand threads on this very topic since 911?

The difference today and one way to tell…

Three thousand people died on 911. Its been fourteen years since then. What will it take to get people that upset again and clamoring for more "War on Terror" military operations like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya?

People have become desensitized to the number of deaths and the news stories about the necessity. I been wondering will it take a huge terror event with a lot of deaths (like a nuke, chemical weapons, aircraft flown into football stadiums?

Each new terror event in the west seems to be getting smaller and less destructive to life and property compared to the past. But they have learned to run a media circus better haven't they? What we all just witnessed was a three ring circus of the tried and true. Solid coverage. Andy Cooper in Paris reporting Live, world wide saturation non stop bombing of the airwaves. The exact same story told over and over … everywhere at once.

No matter where you live and what language or cultural background if you tuned into the world stage on TV or on line, we got the same blast of events. Sirens, flashing lights, troops and the same minimal footage and memes repeated again and again. As usual, replayed a thousand tomes a day.

I didn't watch much of it. I didn't participate in the early threads about it. People have stars in their eyes at that time and reaching them to say anything is like yelling down old, open mine shafts.

I see through it. The attack on Parliment in Canada, the restaurant in Australia, now Paris. Each time it is translated to world wide reception and all corners of the globe get another terror inoculation. This is most def by design.

Wonder whats in the works for spring?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Ben Franklin said

However peaceably your Colonies have submitted to your Government, shewn their Affection to your Interest, and patiently borne their Grievances, you are to suppose them always inclined to revolt, and treat them accordingly. Quarter Troops among them, who by their Insolence may provoke the rising of Mobs, and by their Bullets and Bayonets suppress them. By this Means, like the Husband who uses his Wife ill from Suspicion, you may in Time convert your Suspicions into Realities.
source

'Bullets and bayonets' can't stop satire.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
A shot from a AK47 gun would blow the back of his head out!.
you dont see any blood?
you can see a Lot of bullet holes in the wall that had been shot at the cop.
on the right of him. but still No blood from him?

So Yes I believe this is a set up.
it all plays out like a film any way.
All over in 3 days. bad guys dead!

this is all to Play with US! why?

if the shot had misst 'then the bullet
would have left a hole in the ground.
Just like in the wall! lots of holes.

edit on 10-1-2015 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

That is a fine quote but the past few days put a little dent in that very old statement.

It would appear that bullets did indeed put a stop to satire?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
OH EM GEE! The media, in their never ending rush to be able to cry "FIRST!" reported something inaccurate!

Must be a false flag attack!

Seriously don't get why people sieze on information coming out, literally, within the first few minutes of a rapidly developing sotuation and then scream coverup and false flag when that information turns out to have been wrong or inaccurate.

The level of ability and intelligence given to governments in one breath, and then the level of stupidity and ineptness given to the same governments in the next breath amazes me.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Initially I thought No but if a guy on youtube thinks it was then .....
No it wasn't a false flag.

Why...what's the difference between a guy on YouTube and a guy on a conspiracy site ?
It seems lately on ATS ....by some members.....anything or anyone to do with YouTube is untrustworthy.
Just cos there's loads of fake UFO's doesn't mean everything is fake.
The video in the OP doesn't look faked.......or is it just the people who put videos on YouTube you don't trust ?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

i'm not saying that, if not a false flag and everything is as it was,

but why did the brothers leave ID in a stolen vehicle? this lead to them to be named, and also why drive around Paris for almost 3 days, when they could be miles away,

things just don't add up, just like when the passports of the 911 hijackers were found, intact, not burned......

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I am no expert on ballistics, but...

Has anyone else noticed the angle of the barrel in comparison to the supposed impact point they point out in the video?

The barrel is clearly aimed right at this poor officers head, at the time the bullet is fired did the gunman magically curve the bullet two feet forward?

Just my two cents, I may be wrong along with everyone else, but to me this video does not seem as suspect as they make it out to be...

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

If their whole objective is to kill people in Paris, why would they leave?

Have you never had anything fall out of your pocket in the car? These weren't some world class professional hitmen. They were thugs with guns. Expecting them to act and behave like some Jason Bourne-esque operator is beyond silly.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join