It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the French Attack a False Flag???

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I repeat: how do you know that this still image has anything at all to do with the event in question? Why does the video freeze the frame? What happened before? What happens next? The image is completely devoid of context, rendering it meaningless!

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

So this is an image from another police officer or from before he was shot on the street. Is this supposed to prove anything, because it's lost on me.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I repeat: how do you know that this still image has anything at all to do with the event in question? Why does the video freeze the frame? What happened before? What happens next? The image is completely devoid of context, rendering it meaningless!

Cant you read?

I asked for the full video of this event.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

So this is an image from another police officer or from before he was shot on the street. Is this supposed to prove anything, because it's lost on me.

This has nothing to do With you. I am looking for this video.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Here you go mate - vid.me...
edit on 24-1-2015 by Crowdpsychology because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crowdpsychology

This is not the raw footage. It has been so manipulated that the flow of events is difficult to perceive.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crowdpsychology

Thank you, this video will do.

There is something in this video that People have missed or have not paid much attention to. The cop car in this video that you provided that have its car doors open, is the same car that backed up from the shooter in this vdeo:

What People have missed is that the shooters make a left turn at the crossection where the cop car backed up and stoped, and where the cops bailed out. This means that the shooter are driving against the oneway street towards the left. It is said that the shooter drow around the oneway street to the other side of the park and stopped and engage the cop and killed one.

When the shooters made the left turn and drowe around the blook their car should not be facing the way it is in this video: To be facing this way on that street the shooters would have had to have made a right turn. But they never did. This is easy to observe if you watch the video you provided.

In this video you can see that the shooter car is facing the wrong way. The shooters car made a left turn and should have been comming at the cops from the right. So there is something missing from what we are being told.
video: www.youtube.com...

This also proves that there is something fishy about the reporters story. Who made the claim that the blood was put there. He mentioned in which direction the shooter drove. In this video:

I have tried to find other eyewitnesses who can confirm the reporters reports, but there are non?

Do you have any?

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

No, it's not the raw footage captain obvious.
But he was given the video he asked for based on what he attached in his post.

How do you know they are the same policemen? How do you know the footage was taken on the same day? How do you know the footage wasn't faked by someone else? How do you know the footage really exists if you " remember" seeing it, but can't find it?

Here's the raw footage - www.liveleak.com...
So whats your expert opinion? Still believe that the footage was faked by someone else?

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Crowdpsychology

How does this video shows this is a false flag like the thread is suggesting?

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Is this AK47 round tied to the seen where the cop is pressumed shot in the head?
The location dosent fit the crime seen?

Bullet.

If it is and i have missed something. There is only two ways a loaded cartrige like this would find its way to the ground.

1. If it fell out of one of their pocets.
2. If one re-cocked their AKs.

That does not happen in this video:

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You cant fallow this at all can you?

This all adds up for you.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
Is this AK47 round tied to the seen where the cop is pressumed shot in the head?

He wasn't presumed shot in the head. No one ever mentioned this in the media. You are just inventing this.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

He wasn't presumed shot in the head. No one ever mentioned this in the media. You are just inventing this.

Why dont you ever coment on something that really matters?

I have already brought up the question about how the shooters could enter the street from the North when they made the left turn after chasing the cop car out of the ally.

Why dont you comment on that?

Is it because you cant? Because it is true that the shooters could not have taken the North rout around the park to engage the cops.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Why are you inventing things which were never said anywhere like saying the cop was presumed shot in the head?

I thougt we were searching for the truth? I'm starting to doubt your commitment into it.
edit on 24-1-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I need some help With this. In these two videos i have been looking at the back door windshield. To me it seams as the broken glass on the back door is not consitant between the two cars. They seam to be exactly a like at first glanse, but are they?

I dont think these two cars are the same. It also might add up because after the shooters Chase the cops out of the ally. The shooters take a left turn With their car and drive South on the oneway street. By driving South they would have had to have entered the street where they engaged and shoot the cop from the right.

But on the first video the shooters have entered the seen from the North "left" side. But in the second video you can see that the shooters turn to the left, they turned South. It dosent make sense. So there must be two cars?

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

You are using videos shot from multiple locations and trying to follow the action in your head. Why not go to google maps and bring up a map of the area, then use street view to approximate the camera angles. Also, I recommend watching any video with the sound turned off so as not to be mislead by narration.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You are using videos shot from multiple locations and trying to follow the action in your head. Why not go to google maps and bring up a map of the area, then use street view to approximate the camera angles. Also, I recommend watching any video with the sound turned off so as not to be mislead by narration.

Well if Google maps help you better than i can help you out there to. www.google.com...

I know that the shooters chased and made the cops back up from Allee Verte
That is in this video right here:

The cops backed into a car that was parked on Boulavard Richard-Lenoir.
You can see the cop car in this video: vid.me... At 00:49 you see the cop car.
You can see the exact same grey car to the right of the cop car in the first video i abowe, and you also see the back end of the the white wagon to the left.

In this video you can see that the shooters make a left turn from Allee Verte onto Boulavard Richard-Lenoir.

If you go to Google map and look for Your self. You can see that when the shooters make a left turn from Allee Verte onto Boulavard Richard-Lenoir, they are traveling South and not North. You can see that right?

For the shooter to end up on the other side of Boulavard Richard-Lenoir. And comming from the North on Boulavard Richard-Lenoir. They would have had to have made a right turn comming out of Allee Verte. You can see that to right?

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

Here we go again with the derailing questions. How can you even compose a question like that, when my theory and everything else I have written states the absolut opposit of your question?

To clear it up for you once again. Its a matter of suspicious and unrealistic factors regarding the incident in whole that makes the official story feel fabricated to some extent. To evaluate a situation like this you need to have the ability to analyze as many aspects as possible surrounding the incident. Possible agendas, previous incidents, the avaliable evidence, the official story compared to the claims, facts and evidence, financial aspects, pending agreements, to mention a few. But to analyze this and be able to connect the dots based on facts and logic you cant be singled minded. Your question doesn’t correlate with this approach because you only see the incident as dichromatic instead of evaluating all possible gradations.

You - Is the grass green, yes or no?
Me - Well, the grass is green, but there are also indications of yellow and brown.
You - But is the grass green, yes or no?

The fact of the matter is, I have never used this video as proof of anything, I merely helped another member who asked for the footage.

These repetitious questions you are asking can also be considered misleading and a way of avoiding the real matter which you have been addressed with. Take your answer to spy66's question as an example. He asked a very interesting and logic thing regarding the unused AK47 bullet. But instead of addressing the real question you do exactly what i wrote before regarding disinformation tactics;

- They never give a straight answer to a good and logic question, instead they derail it to something more convenient to them.

edit on 25-1-2015 by Crowdpsychology because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

The same could be said about you and spy. I asked many questions which were never answered like why needing to lie about saying that it is assumed the policeman was shot in the head when it has never been claimed so.

You like to keep saying people aren't challenging this thread or are derailing but it's just the pot calling the kettle black.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

The same could be said about you and spy. I asked many questions which were never answered like why needing to lie about saying that it is assumed the policeman was shot in the head when it has never been claimed so.

You like to keep saying people aren't challenging this thread or are derailing but it's just the pot calling the kettle black.

If he was shoot in the head or not is not really relevant to the case at all.

I have never said that the reporters or the media have stated that the cop was shoot in the head. Those are Your assumptions based on what i have said.

If you keep up your cource i will report you to the ATS staff.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join