It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the French Attack a False Flag???

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman
a reply to: spy66

Actually I don't think the media ever claimed he was shot in the head. To me it looked like he was shot somewhere else.

This is again a strange assumption made by a CT video.

And again, this is what you posted

originally posted by: spy66
I think he missed. This cop was alive when the shoot was fired. There would have been blood or at least some red mist because the bullet hit the ground just a few cm from his head.

Yes he was a live before the presummed head shoot. I never said he didnt die. I said he missed his head. That is my assumption.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

The authoreties have even left the cops bloot at the location for the People to see. At the wrong location as well. Why dont you care to comment on that?

One more claim without proof.

I don't care to comment because it's not true. This is the same spot.

When are you going to wake up to the fact that your brain is playing tricks on you?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Why no one is turing up do curiousity is strange.

Not everyone is a vulture. There is nothing happening, nothing to "see." What does the absence of gawkers tell you? In what way does it support your belief that there is some conspiracy involved?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

The authoreties have even left the cops bloot at the location for the People to see. At the wrong location as well. Why dont you care to comment on that?

One more claim without proof.

I don't care to comment because it's not true. This is the same spot.

When are you going to wake up to the fact that your brain is playing tricks on you?

You dont care to comment because you can clearly see that the blood is not in the same spot as the cop was laying when he was shot. The blood splater is not even concistant With the position the cop is laying in.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Why no one is turing up do curiousity is strange.

Not everyone is a vulture. There is nothing happening, nothing to "see." What does the absence of gawkers tell you? In what way does it support your belief that there is some conspiracy involved?

This reporter is telling the truth in this TV report, that the blood was put there. But in a twitter later on he is telling us that he made a mistake and said that he ment to have said that sand was put there to soak up the blood. And not that the blood was put there.

So there is something fishy about this crime seen and the reporter.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

There is definitely something fishy about this "reporter."

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

You can't even see the whole blood from there because the journalist is in front of it.

Here, let me help you, it's in the same video. I have no idea how you could have missed it.

Are going to keep saying the location is not correct or are you going to have the courage to admit you were wrong for once? I know it's hard, your mind must be moaning just thinking about that possibility.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

You can't even see the whole blood from there because the journalist is in front of it.

Purely a coincidence, no doubt.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Purely a coincidence, no doubt.

I think he received orders from the Jews to stand in front of the "fake" blood spill to hide it.

Too bad the cameraman ruined it later by taking a shot at another angle

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Here, let me help you, it's in the same video. I have no idea how you could have missed it.

Are going to keep saying the location is not correct or are you going to have the courage to admit you were wrong for once? I know it's hard, your mind must be moaning just thinking about that possibility.

The cop lays 4 tiles from the tiles that run directly vertical With the commersial sign to the right.

The blood on the image is much closer to the commersial sign than the postition the cop is laying at. The cop is positioned almost equally between the green parking meter and the commersial sign.

The cop didnt bleed much. The blood did not poor out from he's wounds. So the blood must be very Close to he's body, and running Down along is body towards he's legs. Because the sidewalk leans Down towards the street. So it would be Natural for the blood runing Down hill.

Explaine to me how the blood is so much closer to the commersial sign?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

What, exactly, are you suggesting? That someone mopped up all the blood and reapplied it in a slightly different location? Why would anyone do that?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Lol, I knew you wouldn't admit nothing was wrong. It's a perfectly normal reaction from someone with PPD. Your mind just can't process it was wrong.

Just like you can't accept it's normal there isn't a crowd swarming the place.

No matter the amount of proof showing you you are incorrect, you will NEVER be able to admit you were wrong.

I feel sorry for you.

The cop didnt bleed much.

You must be kidding, there's blood from the fence to the street.

I have no idea why I'm doing this since I know you will never accept the blood is at the right place. It's just in case some people are still buying your unsubstantiated claims I guess.

Here is a little course on perspective:

edit on 21-1-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

You must be kidding, there's blood from the fence to the street.

Exactly, How did the blood Reach the fence above he's head when the walkway is leaning towards the street. And the cop was not bleeding much. How does blood run up hill?

You can Call me what ever you want, but that wont make you seam any brighter.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

when the walkway is leaning towards the street.

Prove it.

And the cop was not bleeding much.

Lol, I feel really sorry for you right now.

The reporter told you that blood was put there.

The reporter said he made a mistake. So do have anything else to support your claim? Because it seems each one was easily debunked.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

What, exactly, are you suggesting? That someone mopped up all the blood and reapplied it in a slightly different location? Why would anyone do that?

Moped up all the blood??? Did you see any blood from the victim at all?

The reporter told you that blood was put there.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Prove it.

Aaa you finaly see it. Do i really have to do this for you?

Must i prove to you that the blood is not at the same spot as the cop was laying as well, or did you Catch on?

You never gave me a reply on that.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

No, you claim the sidewalk is leaning. You have no idea about that you live super far from it.

Prove it or admit you have no idea how the sidewalk is.

Must i prove to you that the blood is not at the same spot as the cop was laying as well, or did you Catch on?

I did just above. I posted pics proving the blood is at the same spot. Is your mind censoring these pictures?

Lol, and then people feel insulted when I claim there are crazy people on ATS.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Prove it.

Yes the reporter said he made a mistake. But the thing is he didnt. He actually told the truth. "Blood" was put here.

The image you have high lighted is not concistant With the cops postion. You can see that right?

Where was the cops head located at on the side walk compared to the blood splater?

Man you dont have the skills to do this.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

No, you claim the sidewalk is leaning. You have no idea about that you live super far from it.

Prove it or admit you have no idea how the sidewalk is.

I did just above. I posted pics proving the blood is at the same spot. Is your mind censoring these pictures?

You can see it on the bloody video. You can aslo see that there is a up hill behind the reporter, and that a lot of blood have run Down towards the road. You can also see it if you look at video that the sidewalk is leaning towards the road.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Man you dont have the skills to do this.

I know right? You are so much more clever. I see it now.

You convinced me. The blood was put there. The agent was shot there, but then they put another puddle of blood just a few cm further to confuse us. Also almost all Parisians are in the know. That's why they don't come to crime scene to look at it. They all know it was fake. All the 2.2 millions Parisians know it. And all the tourists know it too.

Everyone knows it was fake, that's why no one is coming to see the place.

Thanks for showing me the light! I'm a believer too now.

Thank you so much!

new topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join