It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the French Attack a False Flag???

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

I was talking about the Rotschild claim.

Also did you seriously link a conspiracy site with no other source. That would be like quoting an ATS thread as a proof of anything.

Also I'm not upset ☺ I'm just sad by the lack of critical sense.

Dear god, now I remember why I left this site twice already. Each time I'm telling myself it's the most critical of the CT sites out there, but I'm always proven wrong by so manh people posting here.

Have fun in your own version of reality, I'm out. Looking for people who really want to have a debate and not just parroting what they read on other CT sites.

It's really nothing but an echo chamber here. Not what I am looking for in a site denying ignorance. When everyone repeats the same version, standard or conspiracy, you know something is wrong.
edit on 14-1-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

Seriously, what you expect, an official news blog controllable, to post such things? Only conspiracists are tolerable.

link

edit :

A fast search brings up that Rotchilds own the 37% of Libe newspaper (liberation) and there is actually some english news about rotchilds and Hbdo, here is also a video on Youtube

Second edit :

I also found the source of the hellenic conspiracy website about the dead policeman who turns to be an agent in Buenos Aires. At least it looks like it, its an english source
www.darkmoon.me...
edit on 14-1-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

False Flag??? some of you conspiracy terrorists are a disgrace to the human race. None of what you tried and failed so miserably to show points to anything beside an attack carried out by Islamic terrorists (Who claimed responsibility today via video).

Terrorist group claim responsibilty for attack

I hope they start brandishing people like yourself as "potential instigators" because you casue way more problems than there were to begin with.

People do leave their IDs by accident no matter how dumb it is. When you are about to commit something so shocking rational thought is not quite there. They could of been scared or anything. SO many banks robbers around the world have been caught by leaving thing belonging to them at the scene or in get away cars even IDS and finger prints as well as using the GPS to get from their actual home to the bank they are robbing !! People do dumb things. I dont think they were planning on surviving anyway for too long!!

So please grow up and don't turn every event into some BS theory with pathetic evidence to back it up

edit on 14-1-2015 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Dear god, now I remember why I left this site twice already. Each time I'm telling myself it's the most critical of the CT sites out there, but I'm always proven wrong by so manh people posting here. Have fun in your own version of reality, I'm out. Looking for people who really want to have a debate and not just parroting what they read on other CT sites. It's really nothing but an echo chamber here. Not what I am looking for in a site denying ignorance. When everyone repeats the same version, standard or conspiracy, you know something is wrong.

You are trying too hard. Goodbye.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

I hope they start brandishing people like yourself as "potential instigators" because you casue way more problems than there were to begin with.

Cause problems for whom? Is this an inconvenience to you?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Considering the feelings of the victims and their families is one of the tools they use to prevent people from questioning the entire event.

Like Sandy Hook. "How dare you mention this! Children DIED!" All debates shut down.

Have sympathy for the victims, but don't let that sympathy shut down all debates, it's just one engineered tactic to shut down curiosity....

Spot on.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

You poor victim of psychological dissonance...

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker
I do remember the event and actually I saw a couple of videos today on youtube.
Sandy Hook - It looked like sacrifice
Nelson Mandela funeral in Africa, 2-3 days after? (even if he was rumored as dead much before sandy hook, they delayed his funeral)
ISON comet
Gathering of world leaders in Africa and their privet ceremony inside Voortraker Monument.... (behind closed doors)

but... something happened and something destroyed comet ISON just before their ceremony, just before it aligns with earth., there is actual nasa footage and in youtube, comet ISON destroyed by a beam of light (it was not the sun) and before it even comes near or comes to an alignment with planet earth. Comet ISON was about to pass and bring a minions of stones on earth, also the comet was supposed to align with 4-5 planets including earth, but nothing of all that happened. Even pet goat 2, had these things as a feature events, but whoever destroyed ISON, canceled many of their plans. How could we forget that.
edit on 14-1-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman
Not what I am looking for in a site denying ignorance.

Well its certainly not a site for those who blindly accept everything that's shoved down their throat...

It doesn't matter who they say they're from or why they do what they do. You work your way up high enough on the food chain and you'll find that the same people own both sides of the board. They own all the pieces. They call all the shots.

This "ISIS","ISIL", "IS" or whatever they call themselves are nothing more than another piece on the board. Armed and trained by the very people who claim to fight them. It's all an illusion to keep people such as yourself focused on and in fear of the wrong people. To keep you distracted from the real problem.

Don't fall for their story simply because it fits. That's exactly what they're counting on you to do.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker

originally posted by: JUhrman
Not what I am looking for in a site denying ignorance.

Well its certainly not a site for those who blindly accept everything that's shoved down their throat...

This is soo ironic because it's what the people in this thread are doing with the false flag claims.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crowdpsychology

The explanation of why the majority is reacting the way they do when subjected to conspiracies can be tied together with the enormous work intelligence agencies have done in the fields of cognitive science, crown psychology and social engineering. They know people will react this way and a lot of times these powers are behind the most absurd and delusional conspiracies themselves, all in the name of misinformation. Cognitive dissonance is very powerful because it challenges your mental state in a negative way and people who experience this will avoid situations and information which are likely to increase this feeling.

Good sir this is the best, most succinct, explanation of how they have gotten so many to turn off from even contemplating a "conspiracy theory"

To those followers of MSM who see me as a CT, I usually pose these questions to them;

Do you believe the is rampant corruption permeating our society? Typical answer YES

How can there be corruption without conspirators? Blank stare, timid huh good point, que the uncomfortable what are you going to do? Followed by whatever the latest sports/celebs/tv sitcom they can think of!

Also thank you for the links! Gonna be fun digesting all of that!

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131amThursday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Wow!

Between you and Crowdpsychology I can safely say I have just encountered 2 very well informed individuals!

Spot on assessment and to add I agree that this is not a one sided fight, I believe that these elite families are terrified and all that they have built is crumbling.

Their hubris shall be their downfall and it is also all that they have!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

The illusion is that we think Our government are pulling all the strings. But they are not. They are not the once With free movment, unrestricted actions and unrestircted acces to information. Our governemt is just as deluted and lost as we are. That is why they have to do something or we will put more blame and pressure on them. People know this when they argue on ATS but in practice it dosent work all that good. We seam to forget really fast that Our government is uneducated.

Bam!

I dig this right here good sir!

The government is quite the convenient scapegoat. I believe that this diagram sums it up.

Security clearance levels!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: spy66

The illusion is that we think Our government are pulling all the strings. But they are not. They are not the once With free movment, unrestricted actions and unrestircted acces to information. Our governemt is just as deluted and lost as we are. That is why they have to do something or we will put more blame and pressure on them. People know this when they argue on ATS but in practice it dosent work all that good. We seam to forget really fast that Our government is uneducated.

Bam!

I dig this right here good sir!

The government is quite the convenient scapegoat. I believe that this diagram sums it up.

Security clearance levels!

It wouldnt be the Majestic 12 (MJ12) on top would it?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Must be a lucky guess!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

Of course it was! Just like the false flag of the Holocaust during WWII! /Sarcasm

Sorry, but bad people do bad things. I've not seen any evidence besides some loosely based youtube videos and hearsay on ATS, just a bunch of people circle jerking each other for propagating this nonsense even further.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Auricom

Not all is lost for ATS. Glad to see that there are still people who haven't completely lost it (their critical sense I mean)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

(their critical sense I mean)

The irony.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

It seems like my last reply has been deleted due to ill manner. And I would like to apologize to the mods for not fully knowing the rules. It will not happen again.

"It seems your knowledge about these incidents is lacking if you only mention one location when we are talking about 16 locations over 3 years"

I don't see why my knowledge about these incidents is lacking. I wrote in my comment that it was ”incidents” when talking about Brabant. I may have wrongly chosen the word town instead of province, and in the haste of writing a speedy reply I forgot a couple of zeros when it comes to the population, but we all make mistakes. And those mistakes are not important when it comes to the incident in whole, but you only focus on the insignificant factors instead of addressing the subject, which you have done during this whole discussion.

"It's not a coincidence we talk about the killers of Brabant, Brabant being a province and not a town”

Of course its not a coincident we talk about the Brabant killers, you addressed it.

"I don't expect you to be familiar with the events but please don't embarass yourself showing your ignorance regarding the subject. Sometimes it's best to admit you know less than the locals and shouldn't comment on the subject like some kind of authority”

At least your ignorance and stupidity makes me laugh, thanks. And btw, the only one here who is embarrassing himself is you. The research I have done are pointing to: Madani Bouhouche, Philippe De Staerke, Bruno Van Deuren and Patrick Haemers as alleged perpetrators. But there was a lot more people involved in these killings and other incidents surrounding the Brabant killings. But after getting to ”know” you, I really don't care what you have to say about these incidents anymore. Unlike me, you haven’t contributed with any additional information regarding this matter.

Madani Bouhouche
He worked under the National Bureau for Drugs in Belgium and was a former employee of BOB a branch of Gendarmerie. He was according to sources involved with the break in at the ”Diana Group” stealing numerous machine guns/ pistols and ammunition. He was also affiliated with Front de la Jeunesse, Westland New Post and Group G. He has been suspected to be a part of Brabant killings, but there was no evidence to convict him. He died in November 2005 after being decapitated by a piece of wood while cutting a tree with a chainsaw in his garden. The French police allegedly knew nothing of his criminal past, and allowed his body to be cremated before the investigative team of the Nivelles gang looked into his records.

Philippe De Staercke ”The Killer"
Prime suspect of the Nivelles gang (Brabant killers)
He was involved in drug trafficking and heists on armored cash transports. He was also a member of the Foreign legion and had personal connections to Jean Bultot (deputy-director of Saint-Gilles prison) who the day before Brabant killers last robbery in Delhaize called a informant of state security urgently asking him for a machine gun to be delivered, the informant told officials about the call but the robbery happened anyway and the recording of the call was deleted. They never had enough evidence to convict Philippe of any crimes connected to the Brabant killings. Jean Bultot (like many other in these shady networks) was involved in the ”Pink ballets” sex parties with underaged children. Several eminent members of the Belgian high society were said to have participated in these parties, including noblemen, high civil servants, politicians, ministers, business leaders and policemen. After Philippe De Staercke got his 20 year prison sentence he announced that he was involved in three of the supermarket attacks. When he was questioned about the motive for the crimes, De Staercke said he and the others had acted "out of ideological reasons". He claimed the orders came from Belgian politicians and top police commanders.

Bruno VanDeuren ”The Giant"
Sources claim that VanDeuren was involved in the armed robbery of a weapons dealer in Wavre on September 30 1982. Fifteen firearms were stolen, including several machine guns. One policeman was killed, two other wounded. He was also a good friend of the former bank robber Patrick Hendrickx who retrained himself to legit business in his later years. Hendrickx have also dedicated his life to saving children affiliated with pedophiles and the dark world of snuff films containing children. Bruno VanDeuren was killed 24 december 1988 in Oostende, he was shot in the neck behind the left ear. Bruno VanDeuren has been identified as ”the giant” based on his hight and involvement in the gang.

Patrick Haemers
He was the leader of Haemers gang (affiliated with Braband killers) Just like Staercke, he had committed heists on armored cash transports.His last crime was the 1989 kidnapping of ex-Prime Minister Paul Vanden Boeynants (who apparently enjoyed to "hunt” children) 2 years before the kidnapping Patrick had escaped from police custody after killing 2 people during a robbery. After he escaped he took refuge in Brazil, he later returned to carry out the kidnapping of Vanden Boeynants. The gang managed to obtain the ransom and Haemers later fled back to Brazil. One of Belgium’s most dedicated police officers regarding ”Brabant killers” was Patrick Van Brussels. This man got orders from his superior to capture Patrick Haemers. He tracked down Haemers in Brazil and completed his task in may 1989, but when he finally caught him he didn't get any credit for the arrest. Van Brussels later understood that he was never supposed to capture Haemers in the first place, and he made this clear in a interview with Humo magazine a decade later. He died at 41 as a drunken hermit, and he felt that the Belgian authorities had turned their backs on him. Haemers allegedly hung himself with a radio cord in his jail cell at St Gilles (same prison Jean Bultot worked at) in 1993, while two members of his gang managed to escape. Before his death Haemers stated he had been given the assignment to kidnap Vanden Boeynants by a powerful and clandestine organization which he described consisting of "dangerous mad men". His contact to this organization was his lawyer Michel Vander Elst, who would later be accused of child abuse in the X-Dossiers.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Could the attacks surrounding Charlie Hebdo have any connections to the future plans of Tunisia?

A interesting subject that the media haven’t address much (exempt the Yoav and Benjamin Hattab connection) is that Tunisian Jews figure disproportionately among the victims. Disproportionate because the French Jewish community is mostly exists of Jews from North Africa, Algeria and Morocco.

These are the following Tunisian jews that got killed

(Francois-Michel Saada, comes from North Africa, not sure if it is Tunisia)
Georges Wolinski
Elsa Cayat
Yohan Cohen
Yoav Hattab

In 1993 investment codes was introduced in Tunisia and they were introduced so banks and rich "informed" companies could buy their way into the former fulla state-owned country.

Did new company etics introduced by the foreign investors result in a more stagnant economy based on the no experience = no hire, even if you have a degree in the field policy?

Foreign companies have invested in Tunisian insurence companies, how much do they own %? and have the laws regarding employment benefits gotten drastically higher for companies after foreign investers arrived? Raised on purpose?

Could these foreign companies also have made the rules harsher for companies to hire people which resultet in the stagnent 14% unemployment rate? Which later have been used as a factor in the revolution..

The reasons behind Tunisias unemployment rate was/ is;

1) Companies rarely hire people because they have to pay among the worlds highest employment benefits

2) Even if people have a good and qualified degree, companies wont hire them because they lack work experience in the field.

Has this been the plan for Tunisia all along, to keep the country from growing? So the IMF and World bank could come in and help the situation with their loans, and at the same time force through more privatization based on the conditions behind the loans? Allowing big corp. to slowly continue buying up parts of newly privatized companies along the way (to help them out) and then f*ck the president in the ass by a fake revolution so foreign banks/ companies can buy the rest of the former state-owmed corporations goverend by the "resigned" president?

We now know that his assets and companies under his control has been seized by the new goverment and they are going to let foreign investors buy up these as well..

The new elected goverment will also start to let milatary from France and the US into the country to fight the terrorist threat situated in Libya..

Is Tunisia a strategic place in Africa? (Gas pipeline) Whats the future plan for North Africa? Is foreign powers interested in the soon to come South Tunisian Gas Project? The contract of the project was awarded in 2014 and production is said to start in 2016. The project is mostly financed by a $1,272 billion load from the European Investment bank. Other financiers are the Austrian based company OMV with their €500 million investment.

Will Europe try to combine the gas export from Libya, Algeria, Egypt and the finally the strategic location Tunisia for future gas demands? Tunisia is the ultimate location in North Africa to connect the pipeline to Mazara del Vallo in Italy.

There have been small terrorist attacks in Tunisia through the years, attacks linked to both IS and Al Qaida. Some attacks have been on synagogues and some have been assassinations of politicians. Chokri Belaid was one of them, and as a result of his assassination Tunisian Prime Minister Hamadi Jebali announced his plan to dissolve the existing national government and to form a temporary "national unity” government.

These attacks concerns both Tunisian citizens as well as jews in israel and the jewish community in whole.

Almost 100000 jews have the past years fled from Tunisia beacause they didn't feel safe. Cemetaries and monuments have been desecrated and synagogues have been subjected to terrorist attacks.

And now the son of Tunisia's only chief rabbi have been killed in the kosher supermarket. The rabbi Benjamin Hattab is 1 of 1000 jews that is currently still in Tunisia and he is affiliated with the El Ghriba synagogue which got "bombed” in 2002. Coincidence?

So if more terrorist attacks happen in Tunisia (which they will) the citizens, goverment and the jewish community will all call for foreign military help.

Among the foreign investors, France is the biggest one. They own over 1270 companies and the media is now claiming that the 3 terrorists sorrounding the attacks in france 2015 have connections to other terrorists (Boubaker al-Hakim) who was behind the assassinations in Tunisia 2013. Coincidence?

Cherif and Said Kouachi has also been named in connection with a plot to free Smain Ait Ali Belkacem from jail. Belkacem was jailed for life in 2002 for the Paris metro station bombing in 1995. Coincidence?

All this will make France help out in a future terrorist "crisis" in Tunisia

How its going to start: (just a theory)

It will probably start out with small attacks on the the newly elected democratic goverment, bombing of buildings and assinations of party members (who are less pliant toward foreign influence and investments), jewish monuments around Tunisia and foreign embassies will also be targeted (France or US). It will happen in different parts of the country to make the impact and fear factor greater within Tunisian citizens. They will then announce that IS or Qaida (seems like they are back on the menu again) are plotting a bigger attack in Tunisia and that they are stationed on the other side of the border in Libya. It will also be announced that the same masterminds (or others close to them) of the France attack, past attacks in Tunisia is the same ones behind these present attacks in Tunisia. They will probably also announce that there is a hidden terrorist threat in Tunisia which consists of domestic islam extremists who are against the sudden western/democratic change in the country.

The foreign military intervention will in the end result in the dissolvment of the terrorist threat in Libya, and then it will be announced that the military will stay in Tunisia for a while to calm down the situation, make sure nothing more happen (catch the last domestic extremists) and to help rebuild the country. The foreign military aid will conssist of France and the US (maybe also Brittian and Israel)

Will Tunisia become the next Egypt/Libya?

m.bbc.com...
www.al-monitor.com...
abcnews.go.com...
www.hydrocarbons-technology.com...
www.ogj.com...
www.state.gov...
www.ft.com...
af.reuters.com...
eeas.europa.eu...
documents.worldbank.org...
noozz.com...
www.usip.org...
edit on 15-1-2015 by Crowdpsychology because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join