It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the French Attack a False Flag???

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliian

I knew it. It was the Jews all along. Damn Jews.

originally posted by: Aliian
Of course, Jews are not going to attack Jews.

But then, why did they (this is part of the same attack)?
4 Killed at Kosher Supermarket in Paris Are Buried in Jerusalem

It's like there's a flaw in your reasoning.
edit on 13-1-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

But then, why did they (this is part of the same attack)?
4 Killed at Kosher Supermarket in Paris Are Buried in Jerusalem

It's like there's a flaw in your reasoning.

Copycat. When you start a fire, you can't always predict all the results.

(post by Crowdpsychology removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Crowdpsychology

Nice work

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Why does every terrorist leave his ID behind, or they find his ID when he blows himself up. Just strange.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

So now the story is that his superiors had complete knowledge that he was depressed and burned out weeks before they decided to put him on the highest profile case in the country?

If true, it makes absolute sense to me, I mean it's not like there are systems and departments in place specifically designed to address and prevent situations like this. *shakes head*

I can find all kinds of articles about it too, when i specifically look for it in a search engine. The only reason this information is out in the open is because of alternative news sources, as usual.
edit on 13-1-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: pejanene
Not much to add to this thread because I feel there hasn't been much more credible information being released or made available, but a nice balanced article in my opinion about this incident and whether it's a false flag:

www.redicecreations.com...

www.redicecreations.com...

Not a great source, I used to be a big fan, but they really went off the deep end with everything. They are heavily conspiracy bias'd

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

1913 the creation of the income tax, the Federal Reserve System, the International Revenue Service, the 16th Amendment

And

in July 1944 The International Monetary Fund. The IMF is my understanding to why the French attacks occurred so as to create conflict and cause a forced war on Syria. Surly I am wrong but maybe not.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Some of the Countries that have declined to sign up, North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Sudan, Afghanistan all attacked by IMF controlled entities.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

What would even be the agenda of a false flag here? That people are afraid of Muslims? It's already the case!!!

Because people are talking about how the news paper should bait them anymore, and maybe in America and elsewhere we should stop free speech for safety maybe? Not saying I believe it, but their is an obvious agenda to this non-false flag.

I don't believe it is, but is see you want so very badly to convince people it's not, your on the wrong site for that, lol.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Vaedur

The truth wont come out. The media is already shifting Our focus onto something else.

The topic is now free speach and the images roaming the News. And the photoshoped Israel images.

This will just be another conspiriacy thingy.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

this is the most sensible post ever posted on ATS. the site should just close and have this on a static page

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I'm sorry you are projecting so hard, accusing me of having memory issues when you are the one who posted this:

originally posted by: Crowdpsychology

28 murdered people in a town of only 2200, there must have been a lot of talk about the incidents after they accrued. I hope no one in your family was involved in the events

28 murdered is the total of all the attacks in all the locations.

I agree it's not cool to be called out on our own errors and sometimes we react strongly to it, sometimes out of emotion more than reason.

So you decided to attack me personally by investigating my post history, classic derailing tactic. Even that you did not do it correctly or you would have seen I have never been medicated nor consulted for what happened to me. I was able to analyze it rationally and let it pass. I'm sorry I have nothing shameful or incriminating to hide.

And if at first, when I was young and stupid, I believed most conspiracies, it was indeed out of ignorance and intellectual laziness. The same ignorance and intellectual laziness which is displayed today in this very thread where people cut and paste claims from other CT sources without even adding anything to it. You mean I should do like before and jump on the bandwagon just because it's what most here are doing? You are smarter than that. I actually question these CT sources as biased and misinformed.

You seem smart, I give you that. But you also seem to lack the humility that is necessary to have a critical look at oneself and one's beliefs.

What you posted about the tueries du Brabant we are familiar with it. Each year TV shows repeat the current state of the investigation, which is similar to your info. So you see, it's even propagated by the MSM. You basically copy pasted what the MSM are already saying. And yet, it has never been enough to find out the names behind all this and to bring them down to court. The names you posted are merely a few henchmen. There was much more behind this.

That being said, the current case of the Paris attack is completely different and much less nebulous. To use the Brabant attack as a proof supporting the idea that the current attacks are a false flag is a logical fallacy, a common mistake made by the people blinded by cognitive dissonance. Be above that. Don't be afraid to be critical and to think differently than the consensus of the thread.

Also don't make the mistake of believing you know what happened to me, talking about breakdowns when it was an isolated incident, or insinuating it was caused by conspiracy theories when it had nothing to do with it. It makes you look like someone who tries to discredit me but can't even do it right.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vaedur

There is less free speech in the US in the first place. Such drawings would already be considered as hate speech in America so your point is moot.

I'm not trying to prove anything, just noticing that this thread has become nothing but an echo chamber for paranoid thoughts.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I`ve just watched this new video on youtube.
Sorry. I don't know how to post videos but here`s the link :

[yvidyoutu.be...]

What do you guys think of it.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Thank you for your excellent & intriguing reply/comment. I will hold my hand up to say that while I suspected something like the scenario you described was going on, and had heard murmurings re: Bilderberg, Council of Rome & so forth, I didn't know of it in the manner you describe, with such certainty, or such concrete terms. I'll be interested to follow up on the info you gave and see where it leads. Having said that, someone once said that at the bottom of the rabbit hole, all you get is the abyss/ the devil's pit. I don't know what the future holds for this planet, I believe I've seen glimpses of possible futures, and even some elements that have borne out in actual reality exactly as I was shown. That's not really the point here, and I'm drifting off-topic.

Another confession, seeing as I'm here, is that I tend to 'thread-bomb', basically just show up late to the gathering, give an opinion - sometimes abrasive, sometimes neutral - and then leave, never to return. Anyone reading this who's been annoyed by that scattergun approach, I apologise. In some ways (and by no means is this directed at everyone, there's many fine people here) I'm just no longer interested in getting into lengthy debates with people who are never going to see sense, or perhaps those sneaky beavers who have some other 'agenda' in mind. On this occasion, I'm glad I came back to the thread & saw your reply - you've restored my faith in ATS in one fell swoop, thank you for so doing. Cue awkward silence...

PS - I had some additional thoughts about this whole incident now it's been 'out there' for a few days, but rather than listen to the sound of my own voice I'll quietly read the rest of the thread first, to check whether I'd just be repeating what someone else has said. Keep up the good work ATS.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Thank you.

Remember my last sentence:

The twin uses this Power to form the policies and opinons of the elected government and its People.

This is what People should pay much attention to from now on. Because this is actually what is happening right now.

When peopel go publicly and support "Charlie" Free speach. They should keep in mind that this support will be used by their government in a democratic way to make changes to policies. We should think before we act. Our sympathy towards the vicitms will be used against us.

Cameron in the UK have already started he's campain to change policies. To inflict even more restictions on our freedom.

htt p://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/whatsapp-and-snapchat-could-be-banned-under-new-surveillance-plans-9973035.html

I dont know if People see it. But we are not going to get any of what we show Our support for. Bit by bit we loose it. And it Works because we put all the blame on these radical muslims and Our government. We dont pay much attention to the real skeleton in the closet working on Our society. Because we think these radical muslims,religion and Our own government is the biggest threat to society and Our freedom.

We are not being educated to see the real issue. But kept in the dark. Mostly because Our own government dont know what is going on. Just because Our government have its own inelligence services dosent mean that this unit Paints the true Picture. And it would never mention to its government how they are involved. That is top Secret and confidential information that could put their operation and People in jeopardy.

ANd it is common sence that we wouldnt want that to happen. So these guyes have free movment to do what ever they want based on their operations status and value.

The illusion is that we think Our government are pulling all the strings. But they are not. They are not the once With free movment, unrestricted actions and unrestircted acces to information. Our governemt is just as deluted and lost as we are. That is why they have to do something or we will put more blame and pressure on them. People know this when they argue on ATS but in practice it dosent work all that good. We seam to forget really fast that Our government is uneducated.

EDIT:

If you read the information Cameron is advocating. Pay attention to who he is advocating it for?

- Cameron wants the Secret services to have acces to all Our Communications. People will not find this odd at all and for Our government it seams like a must do thing. But thing is, the twin government is using its Brother to gain more acces into Our lives. A acces Our government only will hva erestricted acces to. Because Our government would have to go to the secrete services to ask for information.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56
I`ve just watched this new video on youtube.
Sorry. I don't know how to post videos but here`s the link :

[yvidyoutu.be...]

What do you guys think of it.

Where the video is asking for a translation, claiming the guy is saying "MOSSAD", he's in fact saying:

"Oh le massacre!" : "What a massacre!"

Then he says "These are fake bullets. Wait no, not fake bullets!"

Then it claims the guy with the kevlar vest is in it, while they had kevlar in Charlie hebdo because they were threatened before. The guys on the roof are actually surviving Charlie Hebdo journalists who took refuge on the rooftop.

I see nothing in this video that would advocate for a false flag. But I do see that the video is heavily biased, looking for proofs of fabrication at all costs, which isn't a critical approach.

On a side not.

Coulibaly's video keep being pulled from the net. What do you guy think this means? It's like they don't want you to hear a mad muslim rambling against the west, like they want you to believe it's something else, like in this thread.

www.ibtimes.com...

“What we are doing is completely legitimate, given what they are doing. You cannot attack and not expect retribution, so you are playing the victim as if you don’t understand what’s happening,”

“The brothers of our team were split into two groups. ... I went out a bit against the police. If we did things a bit together and a bit separately, it was to have more impact” he added. In the video, he also pledges allegiance to the militant group formerly known as either ISIL or ISIS

edit on 14-1-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

It dosent matter if this is a set up, staged or not. It will have the same effect as if it was a set up/staged.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

If it doesn't matter, this thread is useless. Just saying.

Let's close it and open a new one called "The effect of the Paris attacks on future policies".

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join