It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the French Attack a False Flag???

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

I can't see where I said they (journos) in particular were actors but I do imply some of the officers were acting and the copper that apparently went down was in full acting mode.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: OnlySinnersHere

Well in that case I'm implying that you should consult someone. I'm not saying this in a condescending manner, but out of a genuine concern for your mental health.

Take care.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

But you are sying Your self that they were ordered to do so by AQ Yemen.

No I'm not saying that. The Fatwa was issued by Mir Faroq Husseini in 2012, an Imam in Afghanistan. That person isn't an official from Al Qaeda.

Your mistake is that you think Salafi terrorism is a hierarchy with people giving orders and people obeying. It's much more complex than that.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I thought people here were looking for the truth.

It seems they are mainly looking for confirmation about their beliefs that everything is a conspiracy, but not for the truth.

That's sad.

If the truth doesn't confirm your belief, you should have the courage to accept it. Most here can't even do that it seems and prefer to keep deluding themselves into believing their fairy tales.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: OnlySinnersHere

I can't see where I said they (journos) in particular were actors but I do imply some of the officers were acting and the copper that apparently went down was in full acting mode.

Why don't you just contact Ahmed Merabet's brother and tell him his brother was actually staging his death? So you know, you can get confirmation that he is lying too and part of this masquerade?

I dare you. Unfold your twisted logic to its final conclusion and expose this guy for the fraud he is. Show the world how stupid they are for believing this guy's brother got shot.

I sincerely hope one day you'll wake up and realize that sometimes too much conspiracy theory can push you into full blown paranoia.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Man, all I see is your avatar in these last pages :/
I am looking for truth but I do not think I need your "expertise" to find it.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: jaamaan

You don't have to read my posts if you don't like them. I will not be silenced by your remark.

It's not my fault if this thread is nothing but an echo chamber for paranoid assumptions. I'm just representing the other side of the debate, and it seems I'm almost alone in this so of course you see my face more.

If I wasn't here this wouldn't be a real debate but nothing more than a circlejerk.
edit on 13-1-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

That vid you last posted could be just another Robbie Parker show, you remember him don't you?

I do!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

Why don't you just contact Ahmed Merabet's brother and tell him his brother was actually staging his death? So you know, you can get confirmation that he is lying too and part of this masquerade?

I dare you. Unfold your twisted logic to its final conclusion and expose this guy for the fraud he is. Show the world how stupid they are for believing this guy's brother got shot.

I sincerely hope one day you'll wake up and realize that sometimes too much conspiracy theory can push you into full blown paranoia.

But what if we are right?

That makes this thing a Whole lot different. If we dont adress the issue. We would never know the truth behind this.
We cant just Accept the official line just because we have to show sympathy. What if this is a set up. If it is a set up you sure aint showing much sympathy or respect.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I'm going to explain this again:

I'm all for conspiracy theories and exposing lies. Why else would I be here?

But then, there are also cases when the official story is the truth. We can almost safely say so with all the information we got here.

If someone can't or refuse to accept this, it means you have a mental problem called paranoia, like almost 4% of the population. I'm not saying this to insult anyone. Paranoia is a genuine problem and it would be stupid to imagine the people on ATS are free from this problem. Quite the opposite, people with PPD tend to gather around conspiracy sites.

I'm all for exposing the truth, but I will never encourage someone in their delusion in the name of exposing the truth. In this case the truth is quite self-evident and people who keep denying it should be warned that they have a mental problem preventing them for seeing it correctly. I will gladly discuss the possibility that this is a false flag WHEN someone brings new evidence to table. So far, for 11 pages, all I've seen is wild speculation and not one ounce of evidence.

I must admit in this case that to keep believing this is a false flag despite all signs pointing otherwise is a sign of paranoid personality disorder. I'm sorry for anyone suffering from it, it's not fun to live without the ability to trust anyone again. I will certainly not mock anyone regarding this, but I will call a cat a cat and paranoid BS; well; paranoid BS.

Sometimes it's just better to let go and accept that we have been wrong. But it's not easy because it hurts our pride and ego. That's why I don't expect anyone in this thread to change their mind. My only hope is that maybe, some people reading this will be encouraged to use their critical sense more in the future and not jump on the CT bandwagon out of simple habit, because it's not healthy and leads to delusion.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

That vid you last posted could be just another Robbie Parker show, you remember him don't you?

Or you might just be paranoid. Not saying you are. It's just, you know, a possibility

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
A quick search to show what counties have not signed with the IMF will teach a lot.

Those who fund both sides or the war force the victim counties to give up their Gold then give up their birth bonds certificate.

Who is the US president proposing to go to war with Now, Syria!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

a reply to: jaamaan

If I wasn't here this wouldn't be a real debate but nothing more than a circlejerk.

I expected no less

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

a reply to: Konduit

It was reported by the MSM 4 days ago. Just do a google search instead of blindly believing anything you read here

Actually I did do a search to confirm the information, because it seemed highly unlikely that an event like this would go practically unnoticed... which it obviously did. Guess what? Most of the articles on MSM sites are either 404'd or buried so deep that you need google to find it.

But please, continue to enlighten us with your first-hand knowledge of the situation, since you seemed to have convinced yourself that you were there.
edit on 13-1-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I have no idea why you would lie about something like that:

Le parisien
Washington Times
IB Times
Daily Mail
www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.dhnet.be...
etc...

But please go ahead and tell us they are trying to hide the truth from us because we are too close to expose the conspiracy.

It's not making the headlines because he was claiming to be depressed and burned out for weeks before that, so normal people don't think there is anything suspicious about this all, it's just a sad coincidence.

Only paranoid people claim it's because it's a false flag operation that he committed suicide (in a police office, with his own gun nonetheless).

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I'm beginning to think that this might be a genuine false-flag. If you consider the question "Who benefits?" from the recent events, then you'll see the answer staring you back in the face. The only beneficiary is Israel. Why? They get more Jews to "return home". There's now talk of a possible massive exodus of Jews from France to Israel. Applications by Jews to immigrate to Israel is skyrocketing. France is worried that it might lose it's 500,000 Jews. Remember, the Jews are a highly productive workforce. The loss of that much high quality labor would sink the French economy. But, it would be a great boost to Israel. So, I'm pinning my bets on MOSAD as the agency being the current mechanizations. That's the only "false-flag" scenario that makes total sense. Wherever you go in the world you see billboards with signs saying "Return to Israel", there's a big promotion campaign to get Jews to return to the holy lands. It can't hurt to give them some extra motivation. Now we see from the newspaper articles that Jews are finally motivated to go. That suggests this has little to do with Muslims and Islam. They are just a convenient tool. It's all misdirection. That's how false-flags operate. It's like "magic" and "slight of hand", while everybody is looking the other way, the real objectives are accomplished.
edit on 13-1-2015 by Aliian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliian

Oh I see, instead of specifically targeting Jews to frighten them, they would attack a satirical newspaper. Makes total sense...

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Oh right, instead of taking time off or retiring the next best thing is to blow one's own head off.

The majority "normal" people are the paranoid ones.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

You talk like depression never made people commit suicide.

I wish you were right!

originally posted by: ParasuvO
The majority "normal" people are the paranoid ones.

Lol no. The majority of people aren't claiming everything is always a lie or a conspiracy. Only paranoid people do.

So, has anyone any evidence to put on the table or are we still stuck with nothing but assumptions?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Aliian

Oh I see, instead of specifically targeting Jews to frighten them, they would attack a satirical newspaper. Makes total sense...

Right. You get it. If the "Islamic Extremists" will attack a simple newspaper, what might come next? You see the point, finally. Of course, Jews are not going to attack Jews. But, it helps to have Jews "think" that they could be next, because the environment is unstable, and unpredictable, and their "natural enemy" has starting to attack even non-jews, then "we're leaving before they get around to us." It's psychology.

new topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join