It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Atom vs. The Godhead (Holy Trinity)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleMikey

this is great you should write your own bible haha - i mean i'm sorry to those who dedicate their lives to worshipping 'God' but i just think it's evidently just a story made up by people who were none the wiser about how our world works in perfect harmony as it does. And that's not anything bad, as i said they were none the wiser, but in this day and age we know a whole lot more.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The Neutron

Last, but certainly not least is the Neutron or the Father. Let’s see if we can find some verses describing God to see if it matches a Neutron shall we?

Ephesians 4:6
"One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all"

Excellent. Neutrons are everywhere!

Romans 11:36
“For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen”

Another good one.

Colossians 1:17
“And he is before all things, and by him all things consist”

All things consist of Atoms. Too easy, I know.

In the following verse, we see that Jesus is Truth and God is Love…

2 John 1:3
“Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love”

Could the Neutron have something to do with Love?

1 John 4:16
"And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him"

Again, we see God is Love. In fact, Scripture teaches us that God's Love is unconditional... it simply Loves.

Some say Love is a vibration. Think of the Atom and how it selflessly exists, doing what it does, vibrating and spinning its particles... over and over again... for us.

Does God’s Unconditional Love take sides? No. Therefore God’s Love is Neutral. It cares not who it loves, it just does.

Get it? Neutral… Neutron?

However...

How can one get to Unconditional Love? One must pass through the Proton...

John 14:6
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me"

In other words, you better be on Jesus's 'good side'. He's a sort of Gatekeeper.

Thus the Neutron is “Neutral”, like a Judge. What does a Judge do? A Judge listens to the Positives (Protons) and the Negatives (Electrons) of life and all is judged accordingly.

Psalm 82:8
“Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations”

Sometimes Unconditional Love sacrifices itself for the greater good. An interesting fact about the Neutron is that it is the only Sub-Atomic Particle that can give birth to a Proton and Electron. This is called Beta Decay. It’s much like the ancient legend of the Phoenix.

(Slide 651)

The Proton truly is the Father of all… and yes… Love exists even in the Sub-Atomic world.

Note that when Jesus the Proton is born, another particle called an Anti-Neutrino is also born. Could this be related to the Star of Bethlehem?

Some researchers theorize that the Star in the East was a Supernova…

en.wikipedia.org...

When Supernovas occur, they produce massive amounts of Neutrinos. Could this be the sign the Astronomers of the time, called Magi or Three Wise Men, observed in the Heavens?

Note that the Anti-Neutrino is Anti-Matter, or another way of putting it, Anti-Matter is the Unholy Trinity. In our next study we will cover Anti-Matter in depth.

So, does this mean the Star of Bethlehem was some sort of ‘evil’ sign because it produced Anti-Matter? Here is what Wikipedia has to say about that…

“Among Jehovah's Witnesses the Star of Bethlehem is seen as a product of Satan, rather than a sign from God, since the star led the astrologers to Jerusalem where they met King Herod's plan to kill Jesus”

en.wikipedia.org...

Many students of Esoteric, and even some Christians, will tell you that the denomination of the Jehovah’s Witnesses is very Masonic in nature.

It makes one wonder if there is any relation between the Star in the East and Sirius, which is called the ‘Blazing Star’ in Free Masonry, whom some have linked to Lucifer, Isis and Satan.

It would be rather ironic that at the Birth of Jesus on Earth, a Neutron Star would be born which may also birth a Black Hole or Abyss. That would be the Pit that the Beast comes out of.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleMikey
The Neutron

It makes one wonder if there is any relation between the Star in the East and Sirius, which is called the ‘Blazing Star’ in Free Masonry, whom some have linked to Lucifer, Isis and Satan.

It would be rather ironic that at the Birth of Jesus on Earth, a Neutron Star would be born which may also birth a Black Hole or Abyss. That would be the Pit that the Beast comes out of.

Nice post UncleMikey; provocative. My thought would be of a positive; understanding polarity would be this. Negative and positive charges cancel themselves out to create 'something' new; is chaos a player, probably. My thought is the universe is a capitalistic one, it would relish growth or the positives. If it ceases to be 'profitable' it will re-boot and create something else all over again (new experiment). Why set a system in motion that is always in the red or treading water; why set up a system to fail? The human is a huge component here and doesn't know its role as acting 'gods' (earth husbandry).
edit on 15-1-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
If it ceases to be 'profitable' it will re-boot and create something else all over again (new experiment).

I can totally see that happening. This existence really does feel like an experiment to me at times.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The Godhead and the First Atomic Bomb

Now that we’ve compared the Trinity of the Atom to the Trinity of the Bible, we can now take a moment to postulate whether this is a new concept or something that has been known for a very long time.

Take a look at this photo from Wikipedia…

Link to Wikipedia

This is the Trinity Site, commemorated with an Obelisk. The Trinity Site is where they tested the first Atom Bomb.

Get it? Trinity? Atom? Bomb/Power?

What a curious thing to name an Atomic Bomb test… Trinity. Of all the code names to come up with, why that? And where did it come from?

It came from J. Robert Oppenheimer, the man in charge. One of the so called “Fathers of the Atomic Bomb”. Oppenheimer was a brilliant man that was there every step of the way.

The inspiration for the name actually did come from a ‘divine’ source…

“The code name "Trinity" was assigned by J. Robert Oppenheimer, the director of the Los Alamos Laboratory, after a poem by John Donne”

John Donne was a Cleric in the Church of England as well as a Metaphysical Poet. Here is a direct quote from Oppenheimer as to why he chose the name Trinity…

“Why I chose the name is not clear, but I know what thoughts were in my mind. There is a poem of John Donne, written just before his death, which I know and love. From it a quotation:”

“As West and East
In all flatt Maps—and I am one—are one,
So death doth touch the Resurrection”

Oppenheimer continues…

“That still does not make a Trinity, but in another, better known devotional poem Donne opens…”

“Batter my heart, three person'd God”

I will leave it to you to draw your own conclusions as to the profound meaning of this.

Oppenheimer remarked later that it brought to mind words from the Bhagavad Gita: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds". Think about that for a moment.

In this amazing footage, we see Oppenheimer weeping as he shares this with the world…

Another piece of evidence showing that the Elites of this world were well aware of the Atom/Godhead connection comes from none other than the Planet of the Apes.

In the movie, “Beneath the Planet of the Apes”, we see a futuristic cult worshipping the Atom Bomb…

I wonder if Familiar Spirits were at work here.

To be continued...

edit on 15-1-2015 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2015 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
What people call Heaven or Enlightenment or God is a timeless state. Time implies movement i.e Electrons, Neutrons, Protons are in constant flux. They flicker in and out of existence. Where do they go? What is creating them and causing this? That is the important question.
edit on 16-1-2015 by DrunkYogi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkYogi What is creating them and causing this? That is the important question.

Ancient of Days...

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Coming up next...

ANTI-MATTER

Stay tuned...

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

If a Wormhole created God (The Father) (The Neutron) then the Neutron cannot be God can it?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkYogi

If a Wormhole created God..

Actually it's Mankind that will create a Wormhole. From what I read in Scripture, God will allow this event to take place for a limited amount of time in order to teach us a final great lesson.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Anti-Matter

We just described Matter, but what about Anti-Matter? Is there an “Anti-Godhead”?

Yes…

en.wikipedia.org...

Some call it “The Unholy Trinity”, and with good reason. The Unholy Trinity consists of three of the most wicked beings ever to exist.

They are…

1) Beast
2) False Prophet
3) Dragon (Satan)

The corresponding Anti Sub-Atomic Particles are…

1) Anti-Neutron
2) Anti-Proton
3) Anti-electron

(Slide 632)

And just like Matter, Anti-Matter has many verses to back it up as well. In fact, the verses contain many of the same descriptors (like Power for instance) and share strikingly similar concepts.

Now, in case you are wondering why there is a Sephirot in that particular slide, stay tuned. We will cover that in a future study. For now, just know that the man being depicted there is non-other than the Anti-Christ. He is called Adam Kadmon by Kabbalists…

en.wikipedia.org...

Let’s start with the Anti-Nucleus, or the Beast and False Prophet. In order to understand them, we must first learn a little bit about where they come from.

We know that God is in the Heavens…

Job 22:12
“Is not God in the height of heaven? and behold the height of the stars, how high they are!”

Notice the word Height? That’s where God is… in the Height.

The Unholy Nucleus is the opposite of that. They come from the ‘Depth’. In Scripture, both Height and Depth are words that describe something that is infinite or Quantum in nature.

Romans 11:33
“O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!”

Depth is being compared to something ‘unsearchable’, in other words… endless.

Proverbs 25:3
“The heaven for height, and the earth for depth, and the heart of kings is unsearchable”

Heaven = Height and Earth = Depth. Both are unsearchable, as if in another dimension. Get it?

Job 38:16
“Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?”

Notice Sea and Depth are compared in a bit of a sarcastic comment.

Followed by…

Job 38:17
“Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death?”

Here’s where things get interesting. The Depth of the Sea and Earth are where the Beast (Anti Neutron) and False Prophet (Anti-Proton) come from.

Beast = From Depth of the Sea
False Prophet = From Depth of the Earth

Now that we’ve covered some basics, it’s now time to learn about the Beast…

Revelation 13:1
“And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy”

This is the Anti-god, or Anti-Neutron, made of many Crowns (Kings). Quite a fitting title. Again, the Beast comes up out of the Sea, the direct opposite of God who is in the Height.

Remember the Sephirot with Adam Kadmon the Anti-Christ? The Jewish Mystics that created that image drew their inspiration from that verse. It is very wicked. Many occultists are unaware of this fact and blindly worship this Beast.

This is why Kabbalists are called the Synagogue of Satan in Revelation…

Revelation 2:9
“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan”

Next, we have the verse for the False Prophet…

Revelation 13:11
“And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon”

This is the Anti-Proton, speaking as a Dragon. It is literally the Anti-Word of God! False Prophet is a very fitting title as well.

Note that where Jesus the Son or Proton is the True Word of God, the False Prophet or Anti-Proton is the opposite. He is the False Word of God.

That completes the Anti-Nucleus. What about the Anti-Electron?

Enter the Dragon!

Remember that the Electron gives Electricity or Power as the Holy Ghost. This would mean that the Anti-Electron should be similar.

Revelation 13:2
“And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority”

Look at that. The Dragon *gave* the Beast its Power. Dragon Power!

How about another Witness…

Revelation 13:4
“And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?”

Again, we see the Dragon representing Power.

Now, we know that the Holy Ghost (Electron Cloud) descended like a Dove from Heaven. Where does the Dragon (Anti-Electron Cloud) come from?

Revelation 12:9
“And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him”

The Dragon was ‘Cast out’… which is the opposite of descended… another “Anti” reference.

Here is the Dragon (Satan) being compared to lightning…

Luke 10:18
“And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven”

Lightning is of course a form of Power and just recently Scientists have discovered Anti-Electrons (Positrons) originating from them!

(Slide 636)

In another amazing verse, we see the Serpent and Dove compared in contrast to one other…

Matthew 10:16
“Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves”

Finally, when we combine all three particles together, we get the Atom’s Evil Twin… The Unholy Trinity.

There is even an Anti-hydrogen…

en.wikipedia.org...

Ever heard of Anti-Matter Man?

en.wikipedia.org...

“The powers of the Anti-Matter Man were very strange and unpredictable. Because of his antimatter body he could not touch positive material from our universe, at the risk of causing explosions”

Explosions eh? Antimatter Weapons are considered to be the ultimate when it comes to mass destruction. They haven’t been invented yet.

Did I say yet?

Meet The Destroyer…

Revelation 9:11
“And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon”

Apollyon means Destroyer. And look where he comes from. See that? The Bottomless Pit is very similar to Black Holes and Portals to other universes.

Again we see something coming out of a never ending, fourth dimensional Depth.

Continued...

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Could the End Times, described by Revelation and other books be a picture of Matter and Anti-Matter colliding?

Here is a description from the Book of Joel of the End Times…

Joel 2:3
“A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them”

Can you think of something with flames that looks like the Garden of Eden in front and desolation behind?

Although an Atomic (Matter) weapon is shown, how much longer will it take for Mankind to invent the Anti-Matter version?

edit on 16-1-2015 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2015 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
What happens when we harness 'dark matter' is this what the Cern accelerator/collider is looking for ultimately? Higgs field/ bosun partical is nothing compared to this next discovery. Nice work UncleMikey.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

What happens when we harness 'dark matter' is this what the Cern accelerator/collider is looking for ultimately? Higgs field/ bosun partical is nothing compared to this next discovery. Nice work UncleMikey.

Thanks. I'm still trying to understand Dark Matter. It's a fascinating subject.

Can't wait to see what they discover.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Thanks. I'm still trying to understand Dark Matter. It's a fascinating subject.
Can't wait to see what they discover.

Think of it as a possibility/the diametric opposite answer to a HOT thermonuclear fission producing energy. Cold fusion instead.
edit on 16-1-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

If a Wormhole created God (The Father) (The Neutron) then the Neutron cannot be God can it?

God created the Wormhole, and the neutron and everything else esoteric to its existence. My question is how did you (God) create yourself (must be brilliant) and keeping your secret (don't blame you I would as well, not entrust to anyone yet). I used to think God needed to reveal itself to Mankind to PROVE it exists; not anymore as man is not trustworthy in its geopolitical confused warped thinking. God proves it exists by mere fact one made of physical matter exists (a miracle) science will never explain the how's and why's this occurred. God is tricky and not going to give up its secrets (ON PURPOSE).
edit on 16-1-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hot off the press...

Note that a Shepherd’s Staff is to help guide sheep. Remember our Sheep/Electron slide?

It’s almost as if the Rod of Iron doubles as a Magick Wand as well, controlling Electrons and allowing the wielder to “command the Elements” like a Wizard.

Alchemists would no doubt love to get their hands on one of these to be able to turn Lead into Gold.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

God created the Wormhole, and the neutron and everything else esoteric to its existence. My question is how did you (God) create yourself (must be brilliant) and keeping your secret (don't blame you I would as well, not entrust to anyone yet). I used to think God needed to reveal itself to Mankind to PROVE it exists; not anymore as man is not trustworthy in its geopolitical confused warped thinking. God proves it exists by mere fact one made of physical matter exists (a miracle) science will never explain the how's and why's this occurred. God is tricky and not going to give up its secrets (ON PURPOSE).

Thats an easy one counsiousness permeates all things wether in existance or non existance, this counsiousness developed an ego and then began creating. . . .

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Hot off the press...

Note that a Shepherd’s Staff is to help guide sheep. Remember our Sheep/Electron slide?

It’s almost as if the Rod of Iron doubles as a Magick Wand as well, controlling Electrons and allowing the wielder to “command the Elements” like a Wizard.

Alchemists would no doubt love to get their hands on one of these to be able to turn Lead into Gold.

The DNA is interesting as well as holding an atom.

Perhaps humanities destiny to become likened to Q from Star Trek. . . .

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18903708]FormOfTheLord

The DNA is interesting as well as holding an atom.

Perhaps humanities destiny to become likened to Q from Star Trek. . . .

Q for Quantum.

That was a funny vid.

Speaking of DNA... when we start to explore the Molecular Level, some interesting patterns develop...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join