It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Atom vs. The Godhead (Holy Trinity)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
“The Kingdom of God is within you!”

Have you ever heard that before?

That quote came from the Christian Bible, in the Book of Luke, chapter 17, verse 21…

“Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you”

That’s quite a claim. Is there any truth to it? After all… shouldn’t the Kingdom of God be up there? You know… in Heaven someplace? Isn’t this what we’ve been generally led to believe?

So why in the world would it be ‘within’? What does that even mean anyhow?

Within what? Our imaginations?

If the Kingdom of God is truly within ourselves, then isn’t that the first place we should be looking for it?

According to Scripture… it is!

Matthew 6:33
“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you”

In this study, we are going to do just that. We are going to search for the Kingdom of God ‘within’ using that verse as a pretext...

...starting with...

The Atom.

The basic structure of an Atom consists of three parts…

1) Neutron
2) Proton
3) Electron

Bible Christianity has a similar structure called The Godhead...

1) Father
2) Word
3) Holy Ghost

When compared, the similarities are intriguing...

(Slide-565)

But is this simply a case of pareidolia? Why this particular arrangement?

Good questions, let's take this one Sub Atomic Particle at a time and gather the necessary evidence to build our case.

The Holy Ghost as the Electron.

In order to find deeper meaning within Scripture, one must walk 'circumspectly'... that is to say, one must 'look around' at nearby verses, words, context and compare them with similar structure throughout the entire Bible.

When one does this, an amazing thing happens. They all add up to paint a much larger, often hidden, picture.

One of these pictures describes the Electron.

Yes, thousands of years ago, the Holy Ghost inspired the authors to write about some of the most advanced concepts ever known to Mankind.

Let's gather our first piece of evidence...

Acts 1:8
“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth”

Notice the word 'Power'? One will often find this word associated with the Holy Ghost.

Electrons moving "To and Fro" are what creates Electricity or Power.

Most Christians should understand the 'Power of the Holy Ghost'... it's practically a no brainer.

Here's another...

Mark 13:26
“And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory”

The Son of Man is the Proton (we'll cover that later) coming in the 'Clouds' with great 'Power'.

If one is familiar with the latest information on Electrons, then the term Clouds should be obvious.

Of course we're talking about Electron Clouds...

(Slide-577)

They sure look like Ghosts, don't they?

See how easy this is? What are the odds?

Sometimes I wonder if Sub-Atomic Particles have consciousness and are aware when we are looking at them.

Fast forward to 4:24 to see what actual Scientists have to say about that...

Moving on...

Quantum Entanglement, communication, computing... could it all be related to the Holy Ghost?

Sure it can.

When one receives the Holy Ghost, there is an instant Wi-Fi connection to God established via Heavenly Protocol and soon... Divine information is downloaded into the Host.

The Silver Cord is our Cat5 line to Home.

Here are some of the many ways this takes place...

(Slide-567)

Note that the word 'Electron' was coined after rubbing Amber on a Lamb.

Yes... like Lamb of God.

(Slide-583)

Time for a Mystery Revealed.

The word 'Eyes' are often related to Electrons.

For example, the 'Stone with Seven Eyes' is a reference to Nitrogen... Element 7...

(Slide-560)

Yes, the Alchemists of old caught on to some of these clues and have been searching for the Philosopher's Stone ever since.

Why Nitrogen? Because the Word of God...

Adenine
Cytosine
Thymine
Guanine

... is made of Nitrogen. They are called "Nitrogenous Bases".

Here we see Eyes in reference to the Four Living Creatures...

(Slide-397)

Yes, Ezekiel's Wheels were Atoms. The 'Spirit' was in the Wheels. Get it?

Wheels? Electron Orbitals? Holy Spirit?

I know, too easy.

The Four Living Creatures are a reference to A, C, G, T by the way.

Here is another wonderful reference to Electrons that go 'To and Fro' throughout the Earth...

Zechariah 4:10
"For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth"

You gotta love those obvious clues...

"day of small things"

Yes, Electrons are small. Good one Zerubbabel!

Here is another...

Proverbs 15:3
"The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good"

How can the Eyes of the Lord be in every place?

Electrons.

Why does the Lord have Seven Eyes?

Because...

John 1:14(YLT)
"And the Word became flesh, and did tabernacle among us, and we beheld his glory, glory as of an only begotten of a father, full of grace and truth"

Again, 7 = Nitrogen = Nitrogenous Base Pairs = Word of God.

More on this as we go.

To be continued...

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleMikey

the worlds greatest lie needs only a grain of truth to pass the ear.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
its pathetic that believers can't say that the reason they believe is faith anymore. now they have to use their imagination to an illogical degree

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Cool thread, if this is true then what did the introduction of the splitting of the atom mean? Is the nuclear bomb symbolic for satan being unleashed on the earth?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Good thread, had to read it a few times to see your comparisons certain verses and the nature of the invisible thats highly believed today.

I've thought about one comparison, albeit not so much with Atomics, but in the Adam and Eve story with a certain believe in science, where as in the story, God took one of Adams ribs, to make Eve. Would this be similar, although a backwards idea of the X and Y chromosomes, where as X, eve should of came first beforehand, or was Man that stupid and envious of women in the role of creation.

Also the history of the Electricity and Atom go kind of way back before A.d, although personally I would of gone with the Electron being the Father, or Satan. Maybe a static shock had a superstitious belief go with it, I mean, God killed more in the bible then Satan. Something along the lines of duality, like Sekmet and Hathor, rewarding with up-most caution but possibly very wrathful if crossed.
edit on 10-1-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113
its pathetic that believers can't say that the reason they believe is faith anymore. now they have to use their imagination to an illogical degree

Speaking of Faith, I would have never began this project years ago if it weren't for a tremendous amount of it.

In fact, Faith was the only thing I had to start with.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
Cool thread, if this is true then what did the introduction of the splitting of the atom mean? Is the nuclear bomb symbolic for satan being unleashed on the earth?

Great question!

Let's just say they are 'piercing the side of Jesus' at CERN right now.

They see, but they don't understand... yet.

Revelation 1:7
"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen"

We will cover the Dragon in the next couple of days. Stay tuned!

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpecimenGod took one of Adams ribs, to make Eve. Would this be similar, although a backwards idea of the X and Y chromosomes, where as X, eve should of came first beforehand, or was Man that stupid and envious of women in the role of creation.

Another good question.

I will cover Adam and Eve soon, and their relationship to Atoms, Base-Pairs, DNA, Judah/Ephraim and the Dragon...

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Thanks for stopping by everyone and commenting.

I will be back soon to post the other half to cover...

*) Protons as the Word of God
*) How the Neutron fits in

and last... and maybe least...

*) How Anti-Matter fits in all of this

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Here is a Sneak Preview of what's in store...

See you later!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

“Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you”

Take note to the difference between the phrases "Kingdom of God" and "Kingdom of HEAVEN" in the New Testament. One is talking about a domain in the spiritual dimensions and the other one is talking about the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Reminds me of the study of water formation/crystallization (Japanize). An unhappy water molecule vs a happy one. Hate/love the dynamic that form that particle are so apparent (unbelievable) but true; this based upon direct human thought upon the water. Hate your water? (do not do this be suspicious) Love your water instead (bless it) will change its molecular shape (I would imagine you could do the same thing with the blood coursing through your veins *tell it to behave* (do not cause injury or warp the body into illness or disease). Weak force/strong force? just the available human thought form is so powerful as to change a molecule? YES. Think what millions could do with a similar 'positive' input upon this world dynamic.

edit on 12-1-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Good post OP I think your onto the path of truth here and its just a guess but perhaps you know more than your letting on.

Yes the kingdom of heaven is within, protons do not ever perish, they may transform into neutrons but are otherwise everlasting.

As to the kingdom of heaven being within an atom yes CERN has found black holes within atoms which most likely lead into white holes/another big bang.

As to heaven being within I would consider the physical universe to be beneath the astral light heavenly universe which is beneath the infinate cosmic casual universe of ideas beyond even heaven. These three universes constitute one existance all of which are bound together within an atom likened to a singularity.

Superposition tells us that everything is everywhere including the big bang, the same could be said for heaven as well.

Lets not forget dark matter and dark energy which expand the entire physical universe including us, thats right we are expanding with the universe so it appears to have the same scale.

Dark matter and dark energy make up 95%-96% of the universe, we only know or have seen about 4%-5% of the universe with our insturments, this includeds ourselves as well.

Lets also look at the quantum nature of the mind shall we as Quantum Physics & Consciousness:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

Take note to the difference between the phrases "Kingdom of God" and "Kingdom of HEAVEN" in the New Testament. One is talking about a domain in the spiritual dimensions and the other one is talking about the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit.

Gods domain. Mysterious yet tangible (attainable). The human holds within itself the kingdom; the heaven part is the non body spiritual exploration of the non tangible.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I love the comments! Thanks you guys.

Continuing on...

What about the Proton? What are the odds that Christ would match that?

Let’s find out…

John 1:1
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God"

The Word is Jesus, but at the same time, the Word is God.

In the Sub-Atomic world, that would be called a Nucleus. One Neutron and one Proton joined as “One”.

Just to be sure, let’s look for another Witness…

John 10:30
“I and my Father are one”

One cannot argue with that. Simple and to the point.

Acts 7:56
“And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God”

This would be the Proton, standing next to the Neutron.

So which of the two Particles, Neutron or Proton, would we say best represents the ‘Word of God’? The answer would be the Proton.

The Proton is the Logos. Why? Because in the world of Science, it is the Proton that determines what an Element is called in the Periodic Table of Elements...

“In chemistry, the number of protons in the nucleus of an atom is known as the atomic number, which determines the chemical element to which the atom belongs”

en.wikipedia.org...

So for example, Hydrogen has 1 Word, Helium has two Words, Nitrogen has 7 Words and so on. It is always this way… no exceptions.

At the Sub-Atomic Level, the Proton truly is the Word of God!

(Slide 650)

The verses that follow John 1:1 are absolutely amazing…

John 1:3
“All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made”

That is the best description of an Atom I have ever heard. Nothing can be made without the Atom, and especially the Proton.

Let’s talk about John for a moment. John was special. He was privy to some of the most Top Secret Mysteries of God that there were…

John 1:6-7
“There was a man sent from God, whose name was John”

“The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe”

He was the one chosen to bear witness to the ‘Light’, which is most likely a reference to the Godhead/Atom. On top of that, John was also chosen to author the Book of Revelation which is replete with Quantum references such as the Seven Stars (Protons) and Seven Eyes (Electrons).

Here is another stunning passage from the same Chapter we've been reading from…

John 1:14
“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth”

The many Words, or rather the Periodic Table of Elements, combined to form Molecules such as...

Adenine
Guanine
Cytosine
Thymine

...literally the Words of DNA, and eventually became Flesh. How did they know?

We will cover this in great detail at the Molecular Level of this study.

edit on 13-1-2015 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2015 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Please not there are various religions that mention the universe being contained within an atom. Some go on to state infinate universes are contained in the atoms.

"The kingdom of heaven is within" is clear enough for me meaning its everywhere and in everything.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I know the "kingdom of God is Within Me". I question its "smallness" in relation to my "largeness". I tell my body every day "behave yourself" as I Am In Charge (no cancers no shenanigans paying out on my watch/regard).

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
The Bhagavad Gita

“Even as man discards old clothes for the new ones, so the dweller in the body, the soul, leaving aside the worn-out bodies, enters into new bodies. The soul migrates from body to body. Weapons cannot cleave it, nor fire consume it, nor water drench it, nor wind dry it.”

www.yogaofsrichinmoy.com...

Protons, Neutrons and Electrons can be split, this means they can be cleaved.

The Kingdom is outside of time and materialism imho.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkYogi
The Bhagavad Gita

“Even as man discards old clothes for the new ones, so the dweller in the body, the soul, leaving aside the worn-out bodies, enters into new bodies. The soul migrates from body to body. Weapons cannot cleave it, nor fire consume it, nor water drench it, nor wind dry it.”

www.yogaofsrichinmoy.com...

Protons, Neutrons and Electrons can be split, this means they can be cleaved.

The Kingdom is outside of time and materialism imho.

The real kingdom is not of this 3D world. It is not material at all (but has density); just not what you'd expect. It has clarity and purpose, is self governing a mirror of this one actually without the drama. Perfect? no if so this experiment would not be necessary (not exactly hunger games or Hollywood movie dome but close in purpose). To play act being humans in an uncontrolled environment (outside of a set ecosystem paradigm; flora/fauna). Lets see what laws the human imposes upon itself in order to HAVE TO BEHAVE ITSELF.
edit on 14-1-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join