It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How a Cop Should Feel After Pulling The Trigger

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Again I agree, but think about what I am saying here. I am not suggesting that cops roles should be to kill people when they have to, an average citizen in a situation has the right to lethal force as well as the cops. What I am simply saying is that in a situation when a police officer HAS to kill he would probably feel like a soldier more so then a regular civilian due to training and experience. When you HAVE to kill no matter soldier citizen or cop or whatever it is a matter of who is skilled enough smart enough and driven enough to survive with luck usually lives. In a situation like this where lethal force HAS to happen it is wise to have the necassary skill and training to put your emotions aside to do what you must to survive. Afterwards when you live you also have to put those emotions into a perspective to preserve your ability to continue on. I emphasize HAS to HAVE to etc because I realize some lethal shootings could be avoided and all but realize those shootings there was already something wrong with the officer, situation, other things that don't make for fair discussion IMO

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I have a couple of problems with this video. First, they walk over to the car, before he breaks down. 2nd, watch the cop who is "consoling" him. He looks up to make sure they are in front of the dash cam and makes a point of positioning the officer who is crying, right in front of it. Lastly, the cop is way over acting. No tears, he's draping himself over the hood of the car and his whole demeanor is fake, as if he's just playing for the camera.
I may be wrong, but that whole scene just screams CYA.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join