It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Hey Ats, I just want to know what you guys and girls think about this dream.

The I had the Dream this past Wednesday night and I have been thinking about it a bit. Here's how it goes.

I'm in my room when I hear my sister in the hall and I decided to go see what she was up to. When I reach her I notice she is sleep walking and is holding something up to her face. When she turns towards me I see her snorting ink from a printing cartridge through her nose. ( I don't know if that's even possible) I frantically wake her up and when I finally do she gives me and awkward grin and I see the black ink dripping down her teeth.

That's where the dream ended, some things you might want to know about my sister is that she doesn't do drugs, but sometimes she can be extremely negative. I've been thinking the dream may have meant my sister might be slowly poisoning herself with her negativity.
What are your thoughts?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think, as the dreamer, your first impression is generally a good interpretation. Maybe you fear the negativity may lead to a "devil-may-care" attitude regarding drugs in the future? Sounds like an intense dream, and frightening.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: IngyBall
Dunno about what your specific dream means.
But I dreamt yesterday that portions of the earth crust were moving, so was wondering if this signifies pole shift.
Needless to say that this dream had an eerie feeling and saw lots of people running.
Maybe someone on here can interpret this dream which was nearly like an obe.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: tAcAnAvAn

I'm not really concerned about drugs with her, at least not at first/ I'm more concerned that her negativity may cause her to lose her longtime friends and prevent her from making new ones, and with her personality that would be a huge hit on her since she is a very social person.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IngyBall

She does something without realising her actions. You alert her to the actions. She does not listen.

Teeth in dreams are signs of wisdom, black is a color of disillusion or concealing. You believe your wisdom is being rejected.

top topics

join