It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you see?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

Kind of... damn it.

I spend half the year living outdoors as a hippy and the other half indoors watching stargate and star trek over and over and over.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Thanks for that!

Although not what the threads about heres a picture of the back of my head on the edge of Loch Ness

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Nice mohawk!

And is that a little can of strongbow I see poking from the ground near your hip? Well played!

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

No it's wrongbow, similar but working at a music festival and we collect all the ones that get left behind, Wrongbow is what gets drunk when everything else runs dry but we digress!

Back to perceptions I find that I can be pretty judgemental if I don't like an avatar.

It takes me a while to react to the comments of some members if there avatar is not to my liking.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

My attitude to avatars, is that they are not a central feature of site use for me. I remember that there was a significant period where I did not actually have one myself.

I tend to focus on the commentary and opinion offered by a member, rather than the way they choose to display themselves in avatar form. I find this to be a method of interacting with other members, which allows me to benefit from their wisdom, and share my own, without preconceived notions of who they are. It makes for better communication on the topics at hand I think!

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

S&F

I too have an image of what the person behind that avatar may actually look like.

It would be interesting to know how close we are to who is actually behind it.

edit on 10-1-2015 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join