It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Muslims aren't doing enough to speak out...!"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

wow i had no idea

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BMorris

The verse you are talking about is referring to Christians & Jews who were doing shady deals behind the Muslims backs during the time of Muhammad when he had signed treaties with our brothers & sisters (Christians & Jews) in God...

It specifically speaks about the deceitful among the Christians & Jews who were not in favour of treaties and didn't like that many of their own were converting to Islam.

So it says do not take them as "intimate friends"... They can be friendly, but it was advised not to get too close to those who conspired.

Modern Day Example: It pretty much still stands today with similar treaties between Egypt & Israel, but Palestine do not trust this "friendship" even if you see Abbas & Netanyahu at a Peace Process together.

edit on 12-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
great post!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Oh Charlie, I just wanted to thank you for this thread. It was actually one of the threads I used to read when I was lurking here.

The sad thing is there are still new threads on ATS that completely ignore the things you mentioned. There can be 100 Muslim majority charities, organizations, administrations, and armies fighting against terrorism, yet they won't get any credit for it. But if one Muslim commits a crime, the Islamophobes come out & blame all of Islam.

In daily life, I call it "knee jerk bigotry". And it's the same crap other minorities also have to deal with.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Keep fighting the good fight bro. Don't give up ever. I am sick and tired of correcting retards that are canadian, and talk nonsense about my people. But when we stop correcting the BS, we lose the propaganda war. Some of the greatest people I know are muslims, I have learned a lot from them. If it was muslim's plan to kill everyone else, there would be a huge problem in the "western world". Like when christians were a huge chunk of the western world, and were torturing "witches". People love to cry about sharia law, but don't say crap about halakhah, which jews have been doing amongst themselves forever.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join