It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deli siege ending in France . But what happened in the second video .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Below is a link to videos of the end of the deli siege in France . The first one ends as you would expect . One terrorist ,six gazzilion guns pointed at him . But the second video down ,shot on a much wider angle caught my eye . At around the 16 second mark ,on the right hand side below the advertising sign it looks like a person was dragged around the cars . At around the 19 second mark it looks like an officer leaning over the person then you see a flash . Perhaps i need to play golf or something on my Saturdays . Am i seeing things that arent there .

www.9news.com.au...

What say you ATS
edit on 9-1-2015 by hutch622 because: to add

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Looks like a flashlight.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You may be very well right . And to be honest i hope you are . This just caught my eye and i thought it a bit odd . The fact a person is being dragged around is , well i dont know .

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: xuenchen

You may be very well right . And to be honest i hope you are . This just caught my eye and i thought it a bit odd . The fact a person is being dragged around is , well i dont know .

The "drag" may have been saving somebody running from the explosion.

lots of chaos it looked like.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by GrantedBail removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Flashlight my arse.

There is a clear distinction between the flashlight bouncing off the car hood & the flash in the SWAT hands.

I don't know what it is, but it's not a damn flashlight!

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

It's quite obvious. One of the French Officers was wounded and staggered backwards. He was assisted by one of his colleagues who obviously leaned over him. The flash was a torch. Nothing to see here apart from a fantastic job by the French Police.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Thanks charlie , i thought this was a meet and greet thread for a while there . Unfortunately i don't have the ability to stop the video frame by frame so to speak , but that being said something just doesn't sit right by me .

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: iskander683

Funny that they didnt mention wounded police . Also being one that is well trained in first aid ....well just make sure they arent looking after me .

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

They did actually. They said that two officers were wounded. I'm also well trained up in first aid but I haven't had to pull a wounded colleague away from a battle zone. Yet. I presume you have been in a situation like that and used your first aid skills?

No disrespect but you may be seeing things that you want to see. Like I said, there's nothing going on.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: iskander683

I hadnt read that there were 2 injured . Just thought i would throw this out there for people to comment on . The flash of light just didnt seem right to me .

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
It was a wounded officer being drug behind cover, and another officer using his weapon mounted flashlight to look at the wounded officer. Other video angles show this pretty clearly.

top topics

join