It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These Muslim Terrorist's are all Cowards and here's Why..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy
Shooting a young female police officer just 15 DAYS in the job in the back. THE BACK!!
The attack on the pakistani school.

It says it all.

Yes it says these people are mentally unstable. These actions are not the actions of a sound mind.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: mazzroth

I have no respect for this religion as it brings nothing but death and fear to any who challenge it ( French case in point ) and the time will come when the last Muslim is hunted down and either converted back to humanity or put down.

Talk about Islamophobia run wild. So you think that every Muslim is a terrorist? Only a very small percentage of Muslims are radicals most of them are good peace loving people. Have you ever thought of changing your name to De Fuhrer? Because all you need to do is change the word Muslim with the word Jew and you sound just like him.

The silence is deafening from these so called "Good Peace Loving" people, in fact by venting their silence it can only be construed that they agree with the Jihadist's mentality. If a christian shot and killed some Muslims hanging out around a Kebab Shop and shouted Jesus is great and I kill for him, I bet the Churches would speak out that they do not support this mentality...but the Mosques are all eerily quiet.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical
a reply to: buster2010

So you think that every Muslim is a terrorist?

Do you think every German was a Nazi? Nope, and the small percentage who were started WWII where more than 50 million people lost their lives.

The percentage of Germans that were Nazis is far larger than the number of Muslims that are extremist. Not to mention they had control of a government with one of the most advanced militaries on the planet.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth

I have no respect for this religion as it brings nothing but death and fear to any who challenge it ( French case in point ) and the time will come when the last Muslim is hunted down and either converted back to humanity or put down.

Talk about Islamophobia run wild. So you think that every Muslim is a terrorist? Only a very small percentage of Muslims are radicals most of them are good peace loving people. Have you ever thought of changing your name to De Fuhrer? Because all you need to do is change the word Muslim with the word Jew and you sound just like him.

The silence is deafening from these so called "Good Peace Loving" people, in fact by venting their silence it can only be construed that they agree with the Jihadist's mentality. If a christian shot and killed some Muslims hanging out around a Kebab Shop and shouted Jesus is great and I kill for him, I bet the Churches would speak out that they do not support this mentality...but the Mosques are all eerily quiet.

Pull you fingers out of your ears and start to listen other Muslims do speak out against the extremist. The leader of Iran has spoken out against them. The imams in France have spoken out against them. The leaders of Hezbollah has spoken out against them. Many Muslim leaders in America have spoken out against them. You would know this but you more than likely listen to Islamophobic news sources who claim all Muslims are terrorist.

How many times have the church spoke out against the KKK or the Army of God? What did the Vatican do when Hitler a Roman Catholic was murdering so many people?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
So they are marching in the streets demanding that the Jihadist's all stand down ? no I tell you what has been happening here in Australia and more specifically Sydney where large festering pools of this garbage are hiding out...they send money over to fund ISIS and the boys of fighting age were all leaving to go join the fight against Syria until our Government stepped in and started removing visa's and then they all stopped going because they didn't like the fact they could no longer get free everything over here by just sticking their hands out like beggars.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Most of the people they murder are unarmed-plus they hide among children in hopes that the children will be killed in retaliation (air strikes for example) to be used by their apologists-to make the terrorists look like the victims.

It's kind of hard to NOT call them cowards.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Lol-yeah-all they need is a little prozac.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

but the Mosques are all eerily quiet.

No you're just being wilfully ignorant...

I bet the Churches would speak out that they do not support this mentality...

So they are marching in the streets demanding that the Jihadist's all stand down ?

So you moved the goalposts from speaking out to marches in the street...

Why don't you move the goalposts again...

Tell me that it won't be enough until Muslims land a Man on the Moon to plant a burning ISIS Flag!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

They attack people who can't defend themselves, when will one of these pathetic band of brain washed cowards actually have a go at someone who can fight back ? like say walk into a military compound or even a secret base protected with deadly force ?

They have. Have you forgotten how ISIS has taken over military bases in Iraq?

The Op specified places protected by "deadly force" - that excludes anything "protected" by the Iraqi Army, which are the Keystone Kops of the world's militaries. ISIS would not last as long as lightning on a limb if they were to attack anything that threw "deadly force" back at them.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Or how about they come down South here in America. I know some good ole boys from the backwoods who would like to have their hands on some of these ISIS and Al-Qaeda terrorists.

If these terrorists think what they do spreads horror, they haven't seen anything yet. I know one place up in the mountains that would go all Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Jason Voorhies on these ragheads and make them pray and wish they were back home with their goats.

It would be a scene straight out of a horror movie with a little Deliverance mixed in. Always remember, there are sicker and more twisted bastards out there than these terrorists. They just haven't ran across any yet, but its coming. One day we'll be reading about how a Serial Killer has several ISIS individuals tied up in his basement.
edit on 10-1-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I agree with all of this. I really dont trust any muslim even the "good majority". The "good majority" is wanting the same as the extremists do they're just either a little smarter or havent turned themselves into bombs or suicide mercenaries yet. Im for rounding them all up in the same way. I guess im like Hitler in that way. He isnt the worst person ever to be compared to.

edit on 10-1-2015 by DeadskinMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Is using the term raghead and suggesting extreme violence really the answer?

Your response to acts of violence seems to be more acts of violence, how interesting.

a reply to: Bloodydagger

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Some people need it aimed at them. These individuals in question certainly fit that bill. There is an extreme hatred toward them within some circles. And really, can you blame it?

edit on 10-1-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Hey, way to go, a thread of bravado which shows how many here in the West continue to comprehend in error the impulse of the Islamic fundamentalist, and thus mislabel all Muslims generally.

Let's set the record straight. They are not terrorists because they are Muslims, they are terrorists because they are Islamic fundamentalists. We have Christian fundamentalists here in the West, whose behaviour and expression of their creed and faith is presented with the utmost lack of empathy or sympathy for anyone not in agreement with them, especially other Americans. There have been, in America alone, a number of domestic terrorist acts fuelled by a Christian fundamentalist ideology.

Christian Fundamentalists in America have sought to drop poison in the water supply, they have bombed abortion clinics, and committed acts of violence against Jewish centres and people.

Of course, they are not as organised as Islamic fundamentalists, they don't have a Saudi Arabia funding their supply and training, but can be just as lethal. How many of you generally lumping all Muslims with Islamic fundamentalists do the same for all those Americans who profess a Christian faith with Christian fundamentalists? There is a distinction between all faiths and their fundamentalist tangents, but some of you are choosing to ignore that distinction.

Perhaps, some of you need to take a step back and look deeper at the bigger picture, and objectively peruse the detail of it? That way you'll come to cognize the differences, and then you won't ignorantly mislabel people, and come up with solutions on how to quell the fundamentalist impulse for the good of all.

edit on 10/1/15 by elysiumfire because: To remove a misrepresentation

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   

ragheads

round them up

I'm like Hitler

#ing idiots!!!

Round up this raghead!!!

You wouldn't have the balls!

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

You state:

The bombing of the 'Murrah Federal Building' in Oaklahoma where 168 Americans were killed, by a Christian fundamentalist American - Timothy McVeigh, is one such Christian fundamentalist attack on American mainland soil.

In McVeigh's 2002 biography American Terrorist, he stated that he did not believe in Hell and that science is his religion.[94][95] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic

Get your facts straight.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Don't forget our very own cowards who have dropped bombs on women and children for years,dwarfing events such as this..why the delayed reaction in caring? (Addressed generally)

This event is still despicable, but the true enemy needs recognizing (I.e. our own establishments) otherwise we will be lead into a war against Islam,which is exactly what they want.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Wow..um?..pearls of wisdom right there 😳😔

Your suggestion is coming from a place no less barbaric and twisted than these individuals.

If people like you keep buying the propaganda we are in fukkeries.

a reply to: Bloodydagger

edit on 10-1-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Elysiumfire:

The bombing of the 'Murrah Federal Building' in Oaklahoma where 168 Americans were killed, by a Christian fundamentalist American - Timothy McVeigh, is one such Christian fundamentalist attack on American mainland soil.

DeathSlayer:

Get your facts straight.

Indeed, I should.

Just to set the record straight. After further research, I would like to acknowledge that Mcveigh was not a Christian fundamentalist, but saw himself as an American patriot, fuelled by a political fundamentalist ideology. There are a number of sites that attribute a Christian fundamentality to McVeigh, but I believe them to be wrong. There is nothing in his biography that alludes to a religious zeal.

Apologies for the misrepresentation.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Hello,

Christian Fundamentalism is a conservative movement within American Protestantism that aims to uphold traditional Christian beliefs in the face of many modernist challenges.

I am a Christian fundamentalist and proud to be one BUT I do not support any who act childish and spread hate and ignorance. What gives Christian Fundamentalism a bad name are the lunatics who lead those blind sheep into spreading hate and arrogance. I disagree with the homosexual life style but I don't hate them nor do I wish they burn and/or suffer in the afterlife. I hate sin not the sinner. No one is perfect and that includes Christian fundamentalists. We are not here to judge one another but to correct one another by using the fruits of the "Holy Spirit" with love, patience and understanding not with hate, anger, brainwashing etc....

A Christian fundamentalist first and foremost goal is to "do our best" in trying to live the life of a Christian according to the teachings of the bible.

God bless you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join