It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is LOVE so everything else is illusion. My understanding of metaphysics as of now.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
a reply to: arpgme

Light is not darkness.

Love is not hatred.

Selfishness is not generosity.

The absence of spirit is not spirit.

The absence of life is not life.

Emptiness is not fullness.

Do not be deceived by obvious deceptions. Follow purity, and uncleanliness is not purity.

If pride and greed and war are bad then humility, generosity, and peace is good.

You cannot serve two masters, there is no balance between pure and impure, if dirt gets in water the entire cup of water is no longer good to drink.

All is one.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

There is no unity between unity and separation. The emptiness of Spirit is not the fullness of Spirit.

Interesting quote I found concerning heat and love:

"Concerning hell, heat is molecules in motion, while cold is their lack of motion. Likewise, love is a fast vibration of the soul, while hate is a slower vibration. Complete love would be God, while complete hate would be death, leaving the soul extinct." (Arthur Yensen)

The Source is fullness, the source is light, the source is Life, from which all Life comes forth.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

There is no unity between unity and separation. The emptiness of Spirit is not the fullness of Spirit.

Interesting quote I found concerning heat and love:

"Concerning hell, heat is molecules in motion, while cold is their lack of motion. Likewise, love is a fast vibration of the soul, while hate is a slower vibration. Complete love would be God, while complete hate would be death, leaving the soul extinct." (Arthur Yensen)

The Source is fullness, the source is light, the source is Life, from which all Life comes forth.

Lol have a look at the perodic table and what makes each element different.

You will notice everything is basically the same thing reconfigured a bit.

In the same way god has become all things, there is and never has been anything other than god in infinate forms.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Yes, everything is energy. Life is full, whole, one.

I think I understand what you mean. I'm reminded that even "darkness" is energy (really low frequencies of light that human eyes can't see and so appears as dark).

Maybe I should has said low energy and high energy are not the same, but I understand your point: it is still all energy (one)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Imagine an ETERNAL CREATOR, who dissolved itself entirely in complete UNKNOWINGNESS..... and you may come closer to realizing that it is no longer there.

How many times did it take to offer real "Choice" before it realized that being an OBSERVER made SURE that nothing new or awesome could ever occur.

ERASURE, of the ETERNAL.

And now, beings so advanced beyond most hosts wildest dreams, are slowly falling and trying everything to find a way to put HUMPTY back together, and we find ourselves at the moment of truth.

That HUMANS, are a creation NOT of the ETERNAL but clearly of those that are not, and are trying everything in desperation to create a path back before it all, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE and everything descends into worsenesss, FOREVER.

Unfortunately, we see that THEY cannot come with us, and so now, after all the work, sacrifice to create this being, this form of a near perfect bridge between realms, ALL REALMS, they want to control it, stop it and in limiting us, have signed the death warrant, literally for ALL.

Going to be a great finish!

If the OBSERVER dissolved itself into its own creation in complete UNKNOWINGNESS, how could anyone ever KNOW that...unless there was someone else observing it happening?

edit on 23-7-2015 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
"It ain't easy being a mean green, lovin machine..."

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join