It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is LOVE so everything else is illusion. My understanding of metaphysics as of now.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Death could be seen as a transformation of awareness.

Awareness always is. But the content continually changes.
What is it that can die?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Death could be seen as a transformation of awareness.

What is it that can die?

Limitation of awareness can die, transformed into the very thing it always wanted to become. Death could be considered to be the eternal spirits way of changing clothes, sometimes mundane physical, sometimes hypnotizing astral light, and others casual cosmic ideas of grandeur.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Walter Russell, secret of light.

Its very interesting.

merlib.org...

He was apparently able to transmute matter,..

A Report On The Russell Science Research Team's Transmutation of Nitrogen into Lithium and Helium,

I wonder how legit this is. One cool thing I've read about Walter Russell is that Tesla after hearing about his ideas told him to lock his ideas away in the Smithsonian Library until man-kind is ready to use it. Apparently Tesla thought we needed a thousand years before we could utilize his information.

His theories are very intertwined with religious ideology. Unfolding and refolding principle. Meaning that everything is cyclic.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anxiety
Walter Russell, secret of light.

Its very interesting.

merlib.org...

He was apparently able to transmute matter,..

A Report On The Russell Science Research Team's Transmutation of Nitrogen into Lithium and Helium,

I wonder how legit this is. One cool thing I've read about Walter Russell is that Tesla after hearing about his ideas told him to lock his ideas away in the Smithsonian Library until man-kind is ready to use it. Apparently Tesla thought we needed a thousand years before we could utilize his information.

His theories are very intertwined with religious ideology. Unfolding and refolding principle. Meaning that everything is cyclic.

Very interesting stuff there. . . Nice post, too bad humanity has to wait 1000 years for any kind of common sense to manifest.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

What is it that can die?

Without me there is no awareness.

Everything changes.

I can die.

Regards midicon.

edit on 11-1-2015 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Death could be considered to be the eternal spirits way of changing clothes, sometimes mundane physical, sometimes hypnotizing astral light, and others casual cosmic ideas of grandeur.

The spirit is continually changing its clothes but the cloth is always made of the same fabric.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

I can die.

The belief that I is divided from all that is, can die.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Death could be considered to be the eternal spirits way of changing clothes, sometimes mundane physical, sometimes hypnotizing astral light, and others casual cosmic ideas of grandeur.

The spirit is continually changing its clothes but the cloth is always made of the same fabric.

I agree 100% and we all keep dancing to the illusion like entranced loving fools.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Who is it that holds that belief?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Who is it that holds that belief?

That would be god in the form of your infinate self. . . .

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Who can speak for God or the belief's he holds?

What do you know about God really?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Who can speak for God or the belief's he holds?

What do you know about God really?

It doesnt matter what I have observed in my life journey, inquire into the nature of the divine within yourself, then ask yourself what you yourself know about god.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I was responding to this..

I haven't asked about your life journey nor indeed advice about the nature of the divine inside myself. I am myself complete, I am the whole show, undivided. If God is true then I am he and there is nothing to concern myself with. Perhaps I can give you some advice?

Regards midicon.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I was responding to this..

I haven't asked about your life journey nor indeed advice about the nature of the divine inside myself. I am myself complete, I am the whole show, undivided. If God is true then I am he and there is nothing to concern myself with. Perhaps I can give you some advice?
Regards midicon.

Hey im open to advice and am on my own journey, please do share and aid in my earthly enlightenment. I do like the whole god is love so everything else is illusion direction this thread is supposed to be moving in.

edit on 11-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

The ETERNAL CREATOR who made us ALL*
CREATED such beings who many HUMANS CALL

GOD...

These beings are being perceived by the human Observer...

Are these beings of the Metaphysical make?
Is the human SOUL of the Metaphysical make?

Is this the unperceived connection to the Multiverse?
Can the human observers objectively perceive the Multiverse?

Deception YES comes from many directions
and in various forms, ACKNOWLEDGED...

There is no naive Observation and Sense in relation to deception and PATH rebuilding or designing.

1 is AWARE...

As is 1 AWARE that due to subjective awareness levels possessed by many as well as 1 at times,
that some deciphered reproduced Ancient data may be not be TRUTH, due to again subjective understanding of HIGHER BEINGS...

But 1 also acknowledges the data may very well be TRUTH.
And so the potential paradox...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
What stops love from being an illusion?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

I would think it is an illusion too. . . But its an illusion we love so we keep it around for the sake of existance itself, without love there is no purpose for existance whatsoever.

edit on 11-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Hey im open to advice and am on my own journey, please do share and aid in my earthly enlightenment. I do like the whole god is love so everything else is illusion direction this thread is supposed to be moving in.

That was a nice reply.

You gave me some advice and suggested that I enquire into the nature of the divine inside myself. If I could only lose all the things that I am not...if I observe myself and see the inconsistency of myself. Not in some dualistic sense but in a way that I might grow wise and see my own failings. I might realise that I really don't know anything about anything and become the child or the fool...perhaps then...when I have forgotten all about enquiring, God will touch me and I will realise that he was there all along.

Or perhaps in a quiet moment, lost in thought, the beloved will steal me away...

I can't speak for God but perhaps I don't have to.

edit on 11-1-2015 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Because if LOVE was the Illusion layout of the WHOLE* then hate would not be...

And if hate was the truth then there would be no need for LOVE.

And if no need for LOVE was the layout of objective reality considering the WHOLE*
Then perhaps it would provide fertile grounds for growth for whatever being to eventually be SPAWNED. That would have no need for love or even hate and would do what it felt was of interest w/o order...

1 does not know if such a being exist. Also subjectively thinking that type of being(s) would lead to ultimate destabilization of the WHOLE*

For such a being, formulated within boundaries of EXISTENCE that LACKED LOVE if continued to encounter and interact with every CREATOR Creation in any way it wanted (as it wouldn't be a being that understood LOVE and so didn't require LOVE energy to exist) for such a being would eventually destroy everything not of interest to it and not because it hated it.

So again Blue Shift if LOVE is the illusion 1 wouldn't think so many CREATOR Creations would be existing and allowed to thrive throughout the Universe and possible Multi-deminsional Multiverse...

But 1 could be wrong and maybe many just haven't encountered such a non-loving hateless energy that dominates all it encounters yet.

And perhaps a non-loving reality is objectively truth and not an illusion?

NAMASTE*******

edit on 1/11/15 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Light is not darkness.
Love is not hatred.
Selfishness is not generosity.

The absence of spirit is not spirit.
The absence of life is not life.

Emptiness is not fullness.

Do not be deceived by obvious deceptions. Follow purity, and uncleanliness is not purity.

If pride and greed and war are bad then humility, generosity, and peace is good.

You cannot serve two masters, there is no balance between pure and impure, if dirt gets in water the entire cup of water is no longer good to drink.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join