It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is LOVE so everything else is illusion. My understanding of metaphysics as of now.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
God/The Source is Power. Power is Light and Heat. Powerlessness is darkness and coldness. The Light holds information and The Heat is Love. The hot Light. s White because it is white light that forms all colors (which is why shinning light through a prism makes a rainbow).

Spirit is hot white light (The essence of Love). We all have Spirit within us. This is the meaning of the biblical saying " the body is the temple for the spirit). Spirit spreads and takes control of the body to be filled with Love which creates kindness with others and peace. The lack of power - the darknes - the ego - wants to leave the body empty and powerless and always longing it does this by making the body selfish and filled with fear for survival until this fear grows huge enough to leave the body empty of Love/Spirit.

God is Truth. God is Love. Heaven is God's world and God is Truth so Heaven is the only reality and every other world is illusion, but the SPIRIT/LOVE is always real because that is what God is. When you die, only the SPIRIT/PURITY/Hot White Light/Love remains. The ego will eventually die because only The Spirit is eternal.

So it is important to feel loved and to remind others that they are love because everything else will perish as it comes from illusion and this is why the darkness/demons/ego have fear.

Be aware that you SPIRIT and that is the only part of you that is eternal.

The Pure White Fire spreads making all feel loved while the darkness (lack of power) burns.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The reason that God is the "source, and the light" is because before people in the Middle East celebrated a single God, the main God that was worshipped was RA - the SUN God.

The Sun is the source of all light on Earth. It's either mistranslation of earlier texts (the Son OF God is awfully close to "Sun God"), and it's awfully convenient that cultures around the world already worshipped the Sun as the source of all that was good and light.

IN ancient times, when no one knew how anything happened, it was easier to say that "it was God that did this" than to explain to the masses that you didn't know how it worked.

Now, we have science, but more than half the world still believes in mythical all powerful beings in one form or another, even though scientific explanations are staring them in the face.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Is the sun the source of light or are we? If we were not here (life in general) then what would the sun's light amount to? Nothing, because if there is no observer then there is no light to be perceived. Without an observer the sun (and the universe) effectively ceases to exist in any meaningful way.

Our brains receive light through the eye, our brains then create an image of light that we use to interact with the world around us. If everyone was blind, would light be a thing at all? No, because it would not be perceived. Perception is everything.

If there is no observer there is no order, only probability. The double-slit experiment proves that we as observers have an effect on what we see. No observer? Things act erratically and in the opposite way of what they should.

To the OP: Another good thread, you've been on a tear lately (in a good way). I'm guessing things are starting to fall into place for you?
edit on 1/9/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
First thing that brought me out of lurking in a long time. You have a firm misunderstanding of what darkness is and it's relationship to light..God..etc. Firstly the light cannot exist without the dark. God appeared in the void (darkness) and made the first movements of creation. Yes this creation was done with light, but since the darkness was first it cannot be evil, nor can it be an illusion. 'from the darkness must come the light'.

You see we live in material reality, the foundation of that reality is duality. The true reality, the other side, heaven, whatever you want to call it is the trinity meaning the unity of light and darkness. This cannot be accomplished in physical reality because physical/material reality is a construct of duality. We have good and evil, left and right, happy and sad because this differentiation, this separation is how you make our world, but this whole construct is all illusion.

When you pass to the other side much of what you thought was "you", you will find was just ego and constructs of physical reality. On the other side, the true timeless reality you will see an end to all separation. There will be both dark and light and they will blend seamlessly together. You will realize you are not alone, have never been alone. You are connected to billions of living souls in a sea of consciousness. Above that sea speaking from within and without at the same time is the creator/God etc. The creator will speak to you and through you at the same time, and the instant you rebel against his will you will be thrown back down to this physical/material reality to once again learn the hard way; consequences, reactions, karma they are all in operation here, but there these do not exist. You will be offered ample choice of which tasks you wish to perform in 'heaven' but one defiant word and bam, reincarnation. That is why I liken this to death and the other to life, and liken earth to a hell of sorts. The funny thing is people believe in a hell beyond this where the sinister are punished, that I'm afraid does not exist. A baby rapist and mother Theresa will go to the same place when they die but only one of them will have the understanding and experience to stay there. Whereas some will choose of their own volition to come back here.

No punishment or judgement awaits for you previous actions because time itself is an illusion, all actions are occurring simultaneously in the now. It is all about what you are doing in that instant, you will be judged in that instant, all instances all the time. There are no second chances on the other side, that is what this place is for, to teach us how to be perfect souls, yet most waste their time chasing frivolous possesions and lustful encounters.
edit on 9-1-2015 by ISHAMAGI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
There is light of the divine everywhere even in darkness for without this light of creation itself there is no darkness.

The casual ideas of existance and love formed the loving light which is the astral blissful heavens which are the creators of the physical lower physical mundane universe.

All realms and realities are permeated with the divine essence of god, and to realise that is the sole purpose of existance.

edit on 9-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I don't see this in elemental ways at all, it doesnt matter about white hot light and things like this. This is all like an internet to me, just data that we render. It isn't real. Don't care if it hot or cold or anything about this cosmos really, its not real. Its NOT home.

Love is expansive, giving, caring and shines like a star benefiting others. It is infinite progression. Abundance not scarsity. Lack of love and harming others means withdrawing understanding and basically shrinking your spirit and intellect. Like a gravity dark star imploding in on itself and shrinking, regression. The core within each person is still God or Love or a portion of the Divine, a infinite part of the infinite Whole, but its a shrinking and confused consciousness. Scarsity, control systems, pyramids and domination.

But very similar except the white hot light stuff is very "material" feeling and not something that attracts the way a soft pool surrounded by white birches and your child or a friend would.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
I don't see this in elemental ways at all, it doesnt matter about white hot light and things like this. This is all like an internet to me, just data that we render. It isn't real. Don't care if it hot or cold or anything about this cosmos really, its not real. Its NOT home.
Love is expansive, giving, caring and shines like a star benefiting others. It is infinite progression. Abundance not scarsity. Lack of love and harming others means withdrawing understanding and basically shrinking your spirit and intellect. Like a gravity dark star imploding in on itself and shrinking, regression. The core within each person is still God or Love or a portion of the Divine, a infinite part of the infinite Whole, but its a shrinking and confused consciousness. Scarsity, control systems, pyramids and domination.
But very similar except the white hot light stuff is very "material" feeling and not something that attracts the way a soft pool surrounded by white birches and your child or a friend would.

Funny thing about the part containing a portion of the whole is when on closer inspection one may see that each part may in fact contain the entire whole.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
"Illusion" has such a negative connotation to it, while I agree that love is extremely important to our connected being and coexistence;

Reality is as reality has been and always will be as defined when we made the word reality to describe what we see, feel, hear, experience etc.

Reality does exist, reality is real. And the stakes are as high as they've been since we were cavemen to the beginnings of empires and to now. And as high as they always will be. While metaphors are nice and all, you don't redefine words.
edit on 2015 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlubberyConspiracy

"Illusion" has such a negative connotation to it, while I agree that love is extremely important to our connected being and coexistence;
Reality is as reality has been and always will be as defined when we made the word reality to describe what we see, feel, hear, experience etc.
Reality does exist, reality is real. And the stakes are as high as they've been since we were cavemen to the beginnings of empires and to now. And as high as they always will be.

No it isnt real and never will be. Its as real as a dream. . . .
I love the smell of infinate love in the morning!

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

If you jump off a building you still die.

It's important to remember that.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Ok I can't take it anymore..this is your fourth thread on god being light...seriously couldnt you have put this all in one?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
God/The Source is Power. Power is Light and Heat. Powerlessness is darkness and coldness. The Light holds information and The Heat is Love. The hot Light. s White because it is white light that forms all colors (which is why shinning light through a prism makes a rainbow).

Spirit is hot white light (The essence of Love). We all have Spirit within us. This is the meaning of the biblical saying " the body is the temple for the spirit). Spirit spreads and takes control of the body to be filled with Love which creates kindness with others and peace. The lack of power - the darknes - the ego - wants to leave the body empty and powerless and always longing it does this by making the body selfish and filled with fear for survival until this fear grows huge enough to leave the body empty of Love/Spirit.

God is Truth. God is Love. Heaven is God's world and God is Truth so Heaven is the only reality and every other world is illusion, but the SPIRIT/LOVE is always real because that is what God is. When you die, only the SPIRIT/PURITY/Hot White Light/Love remains. The ego will eventually die because only The Spirit is eternal.

So it is important to feel loved and to remind others that they are love because everything else will perish as it comes from illusion and this is why the darkness/demons/ego have fear.

Be aware that you SPIRIT and that is the only part of you that is eternal.

The Pure White Fire spreads making all feel loved while the darkness (lack of power) burns.

What if god is an illusion and love is love.... I know crazy right?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

No you dont just your body does its important to remember that.

I love the smell of smashed dreams of materialism in the morning!

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Buddy I'm going to address you respectfully because I respect you,

I am well aware of the power of consciousness and conscious energy. And well aware of the ability of its applied will and preference/applied intentions to drive the physical fabric. However, I have no idea of the exact nature which preserves this consciousness or anything more about the "soup" which holds it.

As of now, I only know that there are multiple consciousnesses within existence, multiple born each day and that the health of our physical bodies is important in order for us to properly express in and experience reality, dreams and the influence that our applied preferences can have on reality/dreams as well.

And I do not claim to know how it works either. Wisdom makes me comfortable to that.

Science says neurons and electrons. I say I don't know. Maybe one day we can understand why twins or even clones aren't the same person, or how to transfer or revive consciousness to preserve or imply immortality.

However you are on a dangerous slope. Playing rhymes and riddles and suggesting behavioral changes in contrast to the physiological requirements for existence.

You seem to think you have a deep understanding about the logistics and preservation of conscious energy and the true location of the conscious state.

But may I ask you, how did you find out that your consciousness remains after you die? While it might, basing it on the plot of a movie is hogwash, maybe you did research and had some sort of result?- Or maybe after excess thought you arrived at a conclusion. I'd like to hear your reasoning and thought flow.

What is the thought flow in your conclusion that you cannot die?

Also thank you for addressing us with these topics. It's always a joy to poke around with others and try to find out more about this realm we exist in and what theories others have about it.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Buddy I'm going to address you respectfully because I respect you,
I am well aware of the power of consciousness and conscious energy. And well aware of the ability of its applied will and preference/applied intentions to drive the physical fabric. However, I have no idea of the exact nature which preserves this consciousness or anything more about the "soup" which holds it.
As of now, I only know that there are multiple consciousnesses within existence, multiple born each day and that the health of our physical bodies is important in order for us to properly express in and experience reality, dreams and the influence that our applied preferences can have on reality/dreams as well.
And I do not claim to know how it works either. Wisdom makes me comfortable to that.
Science says neurons and electrons. I say I don't know. Maybe one day we can understand why twins or even clones aren't the same person, or how to transfer or revive consciousness to preserve or imply immortality.
However you are on a dangerous slope. Playing rhymes and riddles and suggesting behavioral changes in contrast to the physiological requirements for existence.
You seem to think you have a deep understanding about the logistics and preservation of conscious energy and the true location of the conscious state.
But may I ask you, how did you find out that your consciousness remains after you die? While it might, basing it on the plot of a movie is hogwash, maybe you did research and had some sort of result?- Or maybe after excess thought you arrived at a conclusion. I'd like to hear your reasoning and thought flow.
What is the thought flow in your conclusion that you cannot die?
Also thank you for addressing us with these topics. It's always a joy to poke around with others and try to find out more about this realm we exist in and what theories others have about it.

Hey I just watch live and learn just like the rest of us, however I have had my share of experiences just like many others have which confirm and deny certain realities or lack thereof.
I reccomend having a flexible mentality and try not to believe too heavily that the material nature of existance is absolute. Instead perhaps be open to anything being possible including higher astral light heavenly universes as well as casual comic idea universes.
I suggest thinking of god being able to be various things, situations, circumstances, and worlds. In the end gods in the eye of the beholder as well as the object being seen......

Watching this may dispel your notions of god being one thing or another:

edit on 10-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Thanks for your reply.

Just please note that I'm not suggesting that discovering harmony with yourself and wisdom and acceptance with existence is foolish in any way. It's very important for clarity, peace and direction.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Thanks for your reply.
Just please note that I'm not suggesting that discovering harmony with yourself and wisdom and acceptance with existence is foolish in any way. It's very important for clarity, peace and direction.

You seem pretty wise yourself, I value peace, clarity and positive momentum.

Inquiry into the nature of the infinate known as counsiousness in its many forms is definatly a good thing.
All good qualities self effort will definatly get one where they are going.
Keeping good company like hanging out with holy people and those who pray alot may aid people.
Being content and in a state of equalibriam or at rest may propel one towards liberating good fortune.

As to experiences many have had outer body experiences which help counsiousness to understand its not only a physical thing, but also astral, the casual is in there somewhere as well. However these are just names we give to the divine infinate divine that is beyond anything we could hope to imagine likened to an infinate big bang in every atom of existance always unfolding more infinate creations.

Here is a nice clip about the spirit encased within the fleshy body:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
God is the source and sum of all existence - there is no anything else. God is now, God is omnipresent (the only one present), God is omniscient (all knowing) - God is knowing the illusion.
The 'illusion' is this that is appearing to be known - the play of light.

The play of light is ever presently being known by God.

God could be equated to the dark room in which the light plays. That dark room is ever presently aware, always knowing (the darkness seems to be alone in deep sleep) and the light play comes and goes.
The play of light might appear to be made of separate things but it is really made of dark and light.

When the play of light is seen as it is......... it is found to be arising unconditionally - the light is seen to be good - it is love.

It is only when there appears to be a 'you' separate from all that is, that there appears to be other than God and then a whole world of conflict arises.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Oh if you people could just see how very contra-productive you are to all those seeking real answers...
God is an illusion, an imaginery construct.
Everything else has a better shot at being proved, measured recorded and enter the catalogue of "real things" than he does. And that's on purpose and per definition and coming from some one who believes in god....
Meanwhile in reality, light is as I learned, particules and energy wave duality and a mysterious thing to think about, but after all I read here, maybe we should collectively think harder.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

SnF, nice thread arpgme

NAMASTE*******

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join