It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Capitalism for the people

page: 4
0
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Americans take for granted all the things you people who have never set foot outside your country have no clue exist----prosperity and freedom---to do anything, go anywhere----work where you choose----live off the taxpayer if you choose, become a millionaire if you work at it.


If america is all sunshine and lollipops, why are 14% of americans living in poverty?




posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by General Zapata

If america is all sunshine and lollipops, why are 14% of americans living in poverty?


Well we had this president named Linden Johnson----who had good intentions---but they say the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

In his attempt to alleviate poverty he created the "Great Society" (welfare)

From then on poverty increased in the inner cities for those who believed in a free lunch.

Welfare is like a drug once your on it it's difficult to get out of.

Not only that but the children who grew up with free housing, free food, free healthcare----have no incentive to leave and they stay on welfare.

There's your 14 %.



posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
lies. You are a warehouse of lies. You pick the most plausible one each and every time someone says anything, and you package it nicely with your own brand of egotism, and you throw it out there.



posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
What does a left-winger know about truth?

All leftwing countries fear truth that is why none of them allow freedom of speech.

The left uses the Capitalist internet to get their propaganda out----how ironic.



posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
The left uses the Capitalist internet to get their propaganda out----how ironic.


oh for crying out loud sleeper. do us all a favour and think before you speak!

the internet has absolutely naff all to do with the right or left wings. it was created by the US Military



posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar

oh for crying out loud sleeper. do us all a favour and think before you speak!

the internet has absolutely naff all to do with the right or left wings. it was created by the US Military



The US military is funded 100 % by Capitalist America as is all branches of the US Government.

In America money doesn’t grow on trees as it does in Socialist and Communist countries.

Here in America entrepreneurs create industries.

That’s where jobs come from.

That’s were all those trillions of dollars that fund America come from.

Now the secret is out.



posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
You seriously need to get out of your small village and see what is out in the big real world.

You would be astonished!


Do you call being in almost every corner of the the UK and visiting the US several times "seeing the big world" , i suppose you support the idea that you must work to get somewhere huh?

Might i ask what you would do about the poor and "lower" classes huh?



posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper


What does a left-winger know about truth?

All leftwing countries fear truth that is why none of them allow freedom of speech.

The left uses the Capitalist internet to get their propaganda out----how ironic.

Let me ask you something sleeper, (please no other members post after this question!) , exsplain what the "left side" side stands for, not what your view or opinion but what its main goals are aka free health and the such.

Then explain what the "right side" does.

We await your answer.......

Chances of reply to this 0.000000001%.



posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Daystar

oh for crying out loud sleeper. do us all a favour and think before you speak!

the internet has absolutely naff all to do with the right or left wings. it was created by the US Military



The US military is funded 100 % by Capitalist America as is all branches of the US Government.

In America money doesn’t grow on trees as it does in Socialist and Communist countries.

Here in America entrepreneurs create industries.

That’s where jobs come from.

That’s were all those trillions of dollars that fund America come from.

Now the secret is out.


the internet wasn't created because some prat who wanted it to do business on it sleeper, thats my point. it was created to link military command and comms. like i said it has naff all to do with politics.

once again you get history screwed up to suit your BS arguement.



posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Let me ask you something sleeper, (please no other members post after this question!) , exsplain what the "left side" side stands for, not what your view or opinion but what its main goals are aka free health and the such.

Then explain what the "right side" does.

We await your answer.......

Chances of reply to this 0.000000001%.


The left stands for equality, food for all, free medical for all----good jobs for all.
Great ideals.

They just can't deliver-----never have-----and never will because money doesn’t grow on trees someone has to created it.

Capitalism promises nothing---you can make lots of money or you can be dead broke and go on welfare.

But under Capitalistic systems the vast majority make money----live well----are free to do and go wherever their ambitions take them.

And in Capitalistic countries those who fail or never try or are incapable of helping themselves still live far better than most middle class people in many parts of the world.

Capitalism----the best thing that ever happened to the workers.



posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
The left stands for equality, food for all, free medical for all----good jobs for all.
Great ideals.

They just can't deliver-----never have-----and never will because money doesn’t grow on trees someone has to created it.

The left can deliver and have before, they have delivered free health and free welfare.

Yeah and the world doesnt really require money does it?
I mean the old style barganining worked fine.


Capitalism promises nothing---you can make lots of money or you can be dead broke and go on welfare.

But under Capitalistic systems the vast majority make money----live well----are free to do and go wherever their ambitions take them.

The moveing every is the same with the left.
Its ok for the "vast majority" but how do decide what that amount is?
60%? 70%? 80%?


And in Capitalistic countries those who fail or never try or are incapable of helping themselves still live far better than most middle class people in many parts of the world.

Thats becaue they USE the middle class to help them.
I mean the US uses the oil in the middle east and what do the people in the middle east get? A rip off by the middle man.


Capitalism----the best thing that ever happened to the workers.

Capitalism , the best way to rip some one off to make yourself better.....evil.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join