It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking Abduction Debunkers

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

The scars are pretty much the nail in the coffin for the debunkers.

It looks we are making progress! Glad you dropped the paid disinfo agents and are back to just "debunkers".

Unfortunately, any information coming from Jacobs is bogus. I give more weight to the anonymous internet poster's story. Nails made of vapor don't really count.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe people like him are employed by the government to foster ignorance?

So far I've not at all got that vibe from Paulides. Unless he hasn't made his strategic pivot yet and is still building up for that moment. As of now he's a total role model for active and retired law enforcement

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Mehmet666Heineken

Because "vibes" are more important than facts?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

a reply to: Mehmet666Heineken

Because "vibes" are more important than facts?

Have you read any of his books or are you going to consider your criticism of my colloquial word choice your achievement in this discussion

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

The scars are pretty much the nail in the coffin for the debunkers. As mentioned further up in the thread, the epidermis layers of the skin can heal within a day or so, but cuts to the dermis layer cannot heal that quickly, it is impossible. So someone who wakes up with scars which they do not know where they came from, this is obvious non-human tech.

Your continued use of third [or more] hand accounts relayed by someone with an agenda as "proof" of their wild claim, as mentioned multiple times further up in the thread, is pretty much the nail in the coffin for your logic.

All of your wild conclusions are based on a false premise.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: aynock

was that an answer to the hypothetical Tangerine is playing out ?

*a macro microfunbox starts rearranging letters and words, rapidly swapping around Tangerines name for Aynocks*

so, Aynock you see that the 'abductee' is still having memory problems. you reach into your tool bag and..

funbox

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: funbox

you reach into your tool bag and..

..Pull out a giant rubber sledge hammer and WHAMO! funbox is reduced to a stain on the carpet which happens to blend in with the flower pattern on the overpriced oriental rug though the strange liquid oozing from the walls is hard to explain , life goes on. Just another day and another victory and a job well done, our team takes turns patting each other on the back. So the story continues and the team awaits their next exciting adventure...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

ahh its clearer to think in a state of liquidity , cheers
, ill go ooze off to them links you mentioned

*funbox oozes out of the room leaving a sticky red pantie type stain and the sent of cod and flowers*

funbox

edit on 22-1-2015 by funbox because: greedy wolves start licking carpet with gusto

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raufu

Still doesn't explain scars, wounds and weird things like neatly folded blankets and other things that I'd rather not talk about because it's impossible without going into details.

I'd like to ask you why there is such a strong, overwhelming rejection of the idea that this phenomenon could be more than meets the eye. Sometimes the efforts to reduce the universe to exactly what humans can perceive, are baffling to me.

The scars are pretty much the nail in the coffin for the debunkers. As mentioned further up in the thread, the epidermis layers of the skin can heal within a day or so, but cuts to the dermis layer cannot heal that quickly, it is impossible. So someone who wakes up with scars which they do not know where they came from, this is obvious non-human tech.

Why is there such overwhelming rejection of the idea? Well, we have citizens of the world being kidnapped, in most cases reproductive examinations being conducted, mind-control is involved, most memories are erased...........and the governments of the world cannot stop it. I guess if word were to get out people would lose their faith in government, and there might be some panic. That is the excuse. Which I don't buy. How is that different from some pandemic the government can't control, which could happen at any time, and everyone is aware of this fact?

When people have secrets they believe they have some kind of special power, I think that is part of it. I think the real reason is the shadow government made a deal with entities, that they would get advanced technology, and these entities would get to do their experiments on people. I think the abductions were supposed to be more limited in scope, but the entities broke their promises and have conducted abductions on a much wider scale, and of course the shadow government could not control it.

Anyway, so it is one thing for the government/shadow government to admit abductions are happening and they can't control it. It is another thing for the shadow government to admit they made a deal for technology and allowed the abductions, if that truth was made public there may be a revolution, and ANYONE who knowingly aided this agenda would rightfully be in fear for their lives. Just my opinion.

Thank you once again for participating in this thread. I'm pretty busy during the week, but I'll be back later on the weekend and I hope we can discuss your posts some more.

I have a few scars. They were put there by ETs. Actually, I lied. Tell me how you can tell by looking at a scar whether I lied.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mehmet666Heineken

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe people like him are employed by the government to foster ignorance?

So far I've not at all got that vibe from Paulides. Unless he hasn't made his strategic pivot yet and is still building up for that moment. As of now he's a total role model for active and retired law enforcement

Actually, Paulides has a shady past and apparently did not "retire" from law enforcement as he claims. Nor was he a police detective as he claims. He was a police liason officer until he got caught using official police stationary fraudulently. This raises questions about his credibility.

www.sjretirement.com...

afutureghost.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

I have a few scars. They were put there by ETs. Actually, I lied. Tell me how you can tell by looking at a scar whether I lied.

Its like that old prank call they taught us in disinfo school. You call someone and say "Hi. I'm your son Bob and I have an alien scar on my hand" then they usually reply "I don't have a son named Bob" and then you say "I don't have a HAND!" or was that the "your cats on my fence"? Disinfo school was really confusing.

But I think we are supposed to not question anything ever. Well that's what they taught me at believer school. The teacher would say something like "Jesus ascended into heaven" I would be like "say what....?" and then I would get paddled by the nun...

edit on 22-1-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

Its like that old prank call they taught us in disinfo school. You call someone and say "Hi. I'm your son Bob and I have an alien scar on my hand" then they usually reply "I don't have a son named Bob" and then you say "I don't have a HAND!" or was that the "your cats on my fence"? Disinfo school was really confusing.

But I think we are supposed to not question anything ever. Well that's what they taught me at believer school. The teacher would say something like "Jesus ascended into heaven" I would be like "say what....?" and then I would get paddled by the nun...

It's a test to determine which sheep will willingly go into the pen and stay there even when the gate is unlocked and open.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

You're saying people are employed by the government to foster ignorance? Suppress the truth? Do you mean like paid posters aka disinformation agents?

Many people say they exist on ATS, it is not a matter of if, just a matter of how many and who they are. Some say a good way to spot them on here is a high post/star to flag ratio, i.e. they come on here just to debunk and post a lot because they have a quota, but could care less about starting threads.

Hypothetically, if abductions were happening, do you think it would be a topic the government would like suppressed? Just a hypothetical question..........to you or anyone......

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

The scars are pretty much the nail in the coffin for the debunkers.

It looks we are making progress! Glad you dropped the paid disinfo agents and are back to just "debunkers".

Unfortunately, any information coming from Jacobs is bogus. I give more weight to the anonymous internet poster's story. Nails made of vapor don't really count.

I didn't accuse anyone of anything, but if you draw Venn diagrams of debunkers and disinfo agents, by definition, there is a large area of intersection.

Unfortunately, your use of a ad hominem attack on Dr. Jacobs proves nothing as it is a logical fallacy, he is not the only one to have studied this issue, and others have had similar findings.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox

so that leaves researches an even slimmer toolbag , ill ask the question again, just incase .. infact

pretend your a researcher, Tangerine. you hear of a story of someone seeing a light in the sky , then suddenly appearing at home with time all wrong and no memory of what happened or how they got home. you arrive and turn up to the doorstep , sit down , turn to reach into your toolbag* and pull out?

funbox

*toolbag may contain ideological techniques, tools from scientific fields ,etc

Thanks funbox, you ask some great questions. Isn't it pretty established that hypnosis is used in cases of suspected sexual abuse, when the abuse is suspected to have occurred years or decades ago? If hypnosis is so useless as some on here claim, why is it so widespread in that regard?

Some here have forgotten Dr. Jacobs mentioned not all cases required the use of hypnosis.

Some here can only resort to that tired old saw, the ad hominem attack on Dr. Jacobs, yet if his credibility was so tarnished, why wasn't he fired from his Temple University professorship? He had a couple of hundred clients, and one complained? Isn't that about the average for any professional?

We know that if abductions are happening, and they are, the government would want to and is obviously covering them up. How do we know the government didn't send Emma Stone to Dr. Jacobs with the intent of setting him up and discrediting him? Are they capable of that?
edit on 22-1-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox

so that leaves researches an even slimmer toolbag , ill ask the question again, just incase .. infact

pretend your a researcher, Tangerine. you hear of a story of someone seeing a light in the sky , then suddenly appearing at home with time all wrong and no memory of what happened or how they got home. you arrive and turn up to the doorstep , sit down , turn to reach into your toolbag* and pull out?

funbox

*toolbag may contain ideological techniques, tools from scientific fields ,etc

Thanks funbox, you ask some great questions. Isn't it pretty established that hypnosis is used in cases of suspected sexual abuse, when the abuse is suspected to have occurred years or decades ago? If hypnosis is so useless as some on here claim, why is it so widespread in that regard?

Some here have forgotten Dr. Jacobs mentioned not all cases required the use of hypnosis.

Some here can only resort to that tired old saw, the ad hominem attack on Dr. Jacobs, yet if his credibility was so tarnished, why wasn't he fired from his Temple University professorship? He had a couple of hundred clients, and one complained? Isn't that about the average for any professional?

We know that if abductions are happening, and they are, the government would want to and is obviously covering them up. How to we know the government didn't send Emma Stone to Dr. Jacobs with the intent of setting him up and discrediting him? Are they capable of that?

Hypnosis is not allowed in court. It has been demonstrated to produce false memories indistinguishable from reality. I, dor one, didn't mention Jacobs because I didn't consider him worthy of mention. He simply has no credibility.

No, we don't know "if abductions are happening, and they are, the government would want to and is obviously covering them up." First, we have no proof that abductions have occurred, although they may have. If they have, we have no evidence proving who is doing the abducting. Lastly, we have no idea what the government wants us to believe . However, since you're so big on disinformation, did it occur to you that the government may be using a technique to increase the likelihood that people do believe ETs are abducting people? Has it occurred to you that the government may be doing the alleged abducting? *SNIP

*admin note- play the ball not the player, your post was/is excellent right up until you went at your fellow ATSer.

edit on 1-22-2015 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
before I invest an hour and a half of time watching this presentation I would like to ask you the OP what makes you believe it is aliens? I understand that in the beginning paragraph you had said once upon a time you would have been in the category of being highly speculative more or less (thats how I understood what you wrote at least) to now you are on the fence leaning the other way, is this mans lecture and presentation a catalyst in radically changing your view point? An hour and a half is a long time, I am sure that he covers lots of material I am going to watch/ listen but I am curious as to why you presented it the way you did.

I am not here trying to troll you but I really am quite intrigued by your presentation is all, you will get the youtube video camp here, maybe. I'm not one of those guys.

About 4-5 years ago I was completely convinced that SETI was real, life existed somewhere in the Universe but we hadn't made contact with it yet, and people who talked about alien abductions were probably mentally unstable and/or doing drugs.

But of course, this is what the government and/or PTB would like us to think, as I mentioned we are heavily socially conditioned on this topic.

But then I stumbled onto Paul Hellyer's video at a banquet, and he was talking about visitor's from another planet. This guy was Canada's Defense Minister at one time, Deputy Prime Minister at one time, he had MAJOR credibility. And was he locked up or something? No, he was living his life. He didn't seal it for me, but he sent me searching, I already knew the MSM was lying to us about many things - what was one more thing? I started searching, found this site and others, and starting putting it all together.

Sure, you have to wade through many hoaxes, disinformation, half-truths - but the evidence is overwhelming, we are being visited, and have been for a long time.

So, what about this guy and this video? Well, again, in cases like these, it is hard to ignore credibility and evidence. Dr. David Jacobs is a university professor and PhD (I'm sure some trolls will trot out PhD's/professor's who were crazy), which doesn't guarantee credibility but aids it tremendously, say over some anonymous person on the internet, like myself or almost everyone else on ATS; and as well all the points he brings up, most of the ones I mentioned in my OP, are very logical.

As I said in the OP, if you are sitting on the fence about this, and this subject interests you, after watching this video you may never view the world the same way again, and if that is not enough to tempt you to watch it, I don't know what is!

The SETI stuff is odd to me. They have not heard a verifiable whisper in 40 years and seems quite probable that other species might use another form of communication. And, the SETI crowd openly scoffs any other form of evidence or reporting. All in the name of "science".

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Hypnosis is not allowed in court. It has been demonstrated to produce false memories indistinguishable from reality. I, dor one, didn't mention Jacobs because I didn't consider him worthy of mention. He simply has no credibility.

Okay, I get it no need to repeat it for the hundredth time, hypnosis is not allowed in court. It is also used by thousands of psychiatric and psychological professionals around the world. ANYWAY Dr Jacobs also stated not all memories from his subjects were retrieved using hypnosis, some memories were just plain remembered and not hidden.

If Dr. Jacobs has no credibility, how did he keep his position at a well-known university? One or two subjects out of hundreds complain about Dr. Jacobs, how is that different from any other professional? How do we know Emma Stone did not set him up?

No, we don't know "if abductions are happening, and they are, the government would want to and is obviously covering them up." First, we have no proof that abductions have occurred, although they may have. If they have, we have no evidence proving who is doing the abducting. Lastly, we have no idea what the government wants us to believe . However, since you're so big on disinformation, did it occur to you that the government may be using a technique to increase the likelihood that people do believe ETs are abducting people? Has it occurred to you that the government may be doing the alleged abducting?

So, if you think abductions "may" have occurred, it isn't a worthy research subject? Wouldn't it be one of the most important topics of our time? Yet no one is researching it.

IF abductions are occurring, as you state may be true, there is obviously some kind of mind control element, a very strong one, quite far in advance of anything ever demonstrated by a human being. Wouldn't this be prima facie evidence of non-human being involvement? Aren't non-human beings called aliens or ET's? Or is that word distasteful? If you find those words distasteful, yet logical, is it possible that is just social conditioning speaking?

It has occurred to me that the government may be abducting people, I'm sure black ops do abduct some people, but those are either too scared to talk or never heard from again.

Okay, let's consider this, the subjects of Dr. Jacobs and all the other researchers, it is the government who is doing the abducting. For what purpose? They would conduct this massive operation to make people believe in alien abductions? Okay, why? And few people believe in alien abductions. Does the government have this level of mind control? Do they have the technology to heal a scar within hours? Are these people special in any way? (no they are not, maybe just a little higher on the socio-economic ladder). People are reported missing by their family. Where would the government put these people? How to they move people through matter as reported? So yes, I have considered the possibility - and ruled it out.

So you do agree, IF it is happening, IF it were happening, the government would probably like to keep it suppressed?

edit on 22-1-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: damn quotes!

edit on 22-1-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

edit on 22-1-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

edit on 22-1-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: grammar, syntax and context

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: wjgesq

originally posted by: Brotherman
before I invest an hour and a half of time watching this presentation I would like to ask you the OP what makes you believe it is aliens? I understand that in the beginning paragraph you had said once upon a time you would have been in the category of being highly speculative more or less (thats how I understood what you wrote at least) to now you are on the fence leaning the other way, is this mans lecture and presentation a catalyst in radically changing your view point? An hour and a half is a long time, I am sure that he covers lots of material I am going to watch/ listen but I am curious as to why you presented it the way you did.

I am not here trying to troll you but I really am quite intrigued by your presentation is all, you will get the youtube video camp here, maybe. I'm not one of those guys.

About 4-5 years ago I was completely convinced that SETI was real, life existed somewhere in the Universe but we hadn't made contact with it yet, and people who talked about alien abductions were probably mentally unstable and/or doing drugs.

But of course, this is what the government and/or PTB would like us to think, as I mentioned we are heavily socially conditioned on this topic.

But then I stumbled onto Paul Hellyer's video at a banquet, and he was talking about visitor's from another planet. This guy was Canada's Defense Minister at one time, Deputy Prime Minister at one time, he had MAJOR credibility. And was he locked up or something? No, he was living his life. He didn't seal it for me, but he sent me searching, I already knew the MSM was lying to us about many things - what was one more thing? I started searching, found this site and others, and starting putting it all together.

Sure, you have to wade through many hoaxes, disinformation, half-truths - but the evidence is overwhelming, we are being visited, and have been for a long time.

So, what about this guy and this video? Well, again, in cases like these, it is hard to ignore credibility and evidence. Dr. David Jacobs is a university professor and PhD (I'm sure some trolls will trot out PhD's/professor's who were crazy), which doesn't guarantee credibility but aids it tremendously, say over some anonymous person on the internet, like myself or almost everyone else on ATS; and as well all the points he brings up, most of the ones I mentioned in my OP, are very logical.

As I said in the OP, if you are sitting on the fence about this, and this subject interests you, after watching this video you may never view the world the same way again, and if that is not enough to tempt you to watch it, I don't know what is!

The SETI stuff is odd to me. They have not heard a verifiable whisper in 40 years and seems quite probable that other species might use another form of communication. And, the SETI crowd openly scoffs any other form of evidence or reporting. All in the name of "science".

SETI is one of the biggest, if not THE biggest psyop of the last century, perhaps in the history of mankind. Of course that is just my opinion, but millions agree and there is evidence to support it.

Did you watch the video, and if so what did you think?
edit on 22-1-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: Mehmet666Heineken

Actually, Paulides has a shady past and apparently did not "retire" from law enforcement as he claims. Nor was he a police detective as he claims. He was a police liason officer until he got caught using official police stationary fraudulently. This raises questions about his credibility.

www.sjretirement.com...

afutureghost.blogspot.com...

Ok I'll read those but if he is a piece of crap that doesn't mean I also shoot his message down. Right now I think the main thing is to see if there are inconsistencies within his stories because so far I have found a few in terms of slight exaggeration which might prove enough to screw over his theories and accounts.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join