It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Stowaway - A Free Indie Game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Found this interesting looking game at GameJolt. It's called Stowaway and is a Alpha Demo that is completely free to download and play.

Developed on the Unreal 4.0 engine, the graphics are very impressive. The game itself is of the Survival Horror genre.

Here's the synopsis of the game:

On the outskirts of the Arctic circle, deep within the bowels of a Russian Nuclear Icebreaker;

There is nowhere to run...

Stowing away MAY BE the craziest move you ever make, but as you explore each deck of the "NS Polaris" and uncover its twisted underlying intentions, you will kind of wish you’d stayed at home.

Using Epic Games' next generation Unreal Engine 4 your experience will be visually stunning and expertly crafted, resulting in intense levels of immersion throughout the entire game.

With inspiration from games like Amnesia and Outlast; this horror game plans to leave you with an unrivaled fear as well as an unmatched desire to know more…

I did a Let's Play video of the game for those of you that would like to see what it looks like. Scroll down past the video for a link to the GameJolt page to download the game.

Stowaway - Alpha Demo

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Good video, Im a fan of the Horror Genre, so I think i'll give it a try!

Too bad you didn't get to see any monsters in your vid, that's what I was waiting for.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Yep I'm also going to it a try, loved Alien Isolation so hopefully this'll hit the same notes.

Many thanks!

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ProspectPhilosopher

If I have time today, I might jump in and do another video picking up where I left off so we can see what else there is. I try to keep the videos under 30 minutes because they take a LONG time to upload, and not everyone wants to sit there watching me play a game for hours....well except for my son of course, heh.

new topics

top topics

join