It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut To The Chase, Cut The Crap, And Talk About Radical Terrorism On A Real Level

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Unfortunately, the only brainwashing that's happening is the washing of brains with politically correct soap!

Time and time again have I heard people like you Hefficide claim that "they're not all bad" and that we're being carried away with our own fears. However, having lived throughout Europe I can tell you that is not the case. As politically incorrect as it may be, Islam has not been able to coexist with Western society except for a very minute portion of them.

There is a culture within Islamic immigrants that they will never be part of their host country. It's widely accepted within the Islamic community, even if some don't agree. It's accepted that although they may act friendly, they're anything but friends to the Western people. They are here not because they want to immigrate to the West, but because they fully expect the West to eventually become Islamic.

From literally roving gangs of Islamic youth throughout Europe targeting out individuals namely because they aren't Muslim, to groups of Muslim men attacking and robbing European women because they aren't Muslims, to Muslim men raping European girls because, "They're like dogs, and there is no consequence for raping dogs in our culture", this is Islam in Europe as a whole.

I've been in Norway for quite some time now, I've literally seen relatively peaceful areas become cesspools of crime because many of these Islamic immigrants believe Norwegian law is a joke, and that they will only adhere to Sharia law under an Islamic state.

Some people here on ATS DO.NOT.KNOW what Europe is facing, as they've probably not spent any time here worth mentioning. A simple vacation will not get you into the daily grind, for you to see with your own two eyes what many Europeans have to deal with on a daily basis. You sit in your comfortable homes believing there is some sort of Western power trying to demonize Islam when the fact is there is NONE. If Islam is being demonized, it's by their OWN doing!

You say Heff, " I'm guessing the Kool Aid tastes better than the acrid truth.", if that's the case you know far too well how that artificial flavoring and red dye #2 tastes!

For those of you who truly want to know the truth, and not be blindsided by political correctness and the Disney belief that it's a small world after all, take a look at the video I posted. The reality is the world sucks. There are people within it, exceedingly large amounts of people, whose view points will never mesh with the civilized world.

*Edited to add following information*

More young Muslims back sharia, says poll

A growing minority of young Muslims are inspired by political Islam and feel they have less in common with non-Muslims than their parents do, a survey reveals today. The poll, carried out for the conservative-leaning Policy Exchange thinktank, found support for Sharia law, Islamic schools and wearing the veil in public is significantly stronger among young Muslims than their parents.

Source: The Guardian

If we're to cut to the chase Heff, drivel like this thread should be gone. Reality and the truth is harsh, deal with it.
edit on 10-1-2015 by Auricom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: FyreByrd

They are not fighting for freedom.

They are fighting to impose their theocratic religious system on all the rest of the world.

If you think they are fighting for freedom, you are deluded. Or do you want to be liberated into becoming a good little Muslim?

This is just the sort of mindless nonsense that doesn't help anything. It's self-centered in the extreme.

They are, in their eyes, fighting for freedom from being forced to live the West dictates.

LIsten to yourself, 'they are trying to force....' when the West has been forcing them for centuries. They want, just what we want the freedom to follow our way of life.

You can't even acknowledge their humanity and that, is sad. I pity you.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Auricom

Unfortunately, the only brainwashing that's happening is the washing of brains with politically correct soap!

Time and time again have I heard people like you Hefficide claim that "they're not all bad" and that we're being carried away with our own fears. However, having lived throughout Europe I can tell you that is not the case. As politically incorrect as it may be, Islam has not been able to coexist with Western society except for a very minute portion of them.

There is a culture within Islamic immigrants that they will never be part of their host country. It's widely accepted within the Islamic community, even if some don't agree. It's accepted that although they may act friendly, they're anything but friends to the Western people. They are here not because they want to immigrate to the West, but because they fully expect the West to eventually become Islamic.

From literally roving gangs of Islamic youth throughout Europe targeting out individuals namely because they aren't Muslim, to groups of Muslim men attacking and robbing European women because they aren't Muslims, to Muslim men raping European girls because, "They're like dogs, and there is no consequence for raping dogs in our culture", this is Islam in Europe as a whole.

I've been in Norway for quite some time now, I've literally seen relatively peaceful areas become cesspools of crime because many of these Islamic immigrants believe Norwegian law is a joke, and that they will only adhere to Sharia law under an Islamic state.

Some people here on ATS DO.NOT.KNOW what Europe is facing, as they've probably not spent any time here worth mentioning. A simple vacation will not get you into the daily grind, for you to see with your own two eyes what many Europeans have to deal with on a daily basis. You sit in your comfortable homes believing there is some sort of Western power trying to demonize Islam when the fact is there is NONE. If Islam is being demonized, it's by their OWN doing!

You say Heff, " I'm guessing the Kool Aid tastes better than the acrid truth.", if that's the case you know far too well how that artificial flavoring and red dye #2 tastes!

For those of you who truly want to know the truth, and not be blindsided by political correctness and the Disney belief that it's a small world after all, take a look at the video I posted. The reality is the world sucks. There are people within it, exceedingly large amounts of people, whose view points will never mesh with the civilized world.

*Edited to add following information*

More young Muslims back sharia, says poll

A growing minority of young Muslims are inspired by political Islam and feel they have less in common with non-Muslims than their parents do, a survey reveals today. The poll, carried out for the conservative-leaning Policy Exchange thinktank, found support for Sharia law, Islamic schools and wearing the veil in public is significantly stronger among young Muslims than their parents.

Source: The Guardian

If we're to cut to the chase Heff, drivel like this thread should be gone. Reality and the truth is harsh, deal with it.

I fail to see what your video is supposed to make me understand?

All I see is a group of people all putting there hands up or keeping them down when asked to do so? You can even see the uncomfortableness in body language in many of them.

You also make quite serious claims yet do not provide any links to evidence to back up your beliefs.

Edit: your Guardian link is 8 years old, does this trend continue or is it now in decline?
edit on 12015137pAmerica/Chicago2015-01-10T02:02:37-06:0002f02 by nonspecific because: To add

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Auricom

I don't believe a word you said. Not. A. One.

How is it that only Europe is being inconvenienced by these radicals that want Sharia law?? You are off your meds.

That is such a narrow and paranoid view.

You would think that the USA would be the victim of radicalism. Seeing as we are the ones that have fomented all the carnage in the Middle East and in Africa where those that adhere to Islamic religions have been the most tormented.

It is all bs. It is all false flag attacks. You cannot buy into to that scenario, while neglecting, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Somalia.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
When you know better you think better. Glad I'm not a sheep. Check the gov defense contractor stock prices and you will understand.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Of course they feel uncomfortable, they're not used to showing their points of view with the world. (There are many non-Muslims within the crowd, this was a get together of both Muslims and non-Muslims to show them what Islam is about.)

And regarding my other comments, many of them stem from my own experiences here in Europe. I will be doing a rather lengthy thread within a few days with more information (and links). Until then, feel free to continue embracing ignorance in order to keep politically correct.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
What makes you think I am embracing ignorance in order to keep politically correct other than I chose to disagree with you viewpoint.

I have lived in some of the most multicultural areas in the UK but in all fairness I will leave you to it, I have neither the time or energy to disagree with you.

Good luck with your post.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: TrueBrit

Agreed. And it's really bothersome to hear those blaming the peaceful Muslims for all of this. They are blamed because they aren't "stopping it" - when it has nothing to do with them.

To this I have a few things to say. Yes, I do expect the peaceful Muslims to contribute to stopping the radical elements. They cannot claim to be pacifists when we have seen Muslims are more than capable of being violent when they have to be. I also expect that if they condemn America when collateral damage occurs when they are not doing anything to help us. Those radical elements are not solely the wests enemy, as the peaceful Muslims are also on the chopping block Yes I do expect them to help, we know they cannot handle it on their own, and no one is asking them to come from afar to fight, but if theyeven took basic steps, such as if the radicals move into their province, fight back with American support, we are more than happy to help. It is sad that Peshmerga and Yazidis are doing more to protect innocent Muslims from Rradical Muslims than the innocent Muslims that are also being slaughtered. They have no excuse, the Peshmerga are a tiny minority in the middle east and have been forcefully uprooted and evicted from their homes and they are doing more to x ntribute to the downfall of these barbarians than the peaceful Muslims who are just allowing it to happen, their is absolutely NO EXCUSE.

There is a saying I heard a little while ago: " A radical Muslim wants to behead you, a moderate Muslim wants a radical Muslim to behead you" Is it all encompassing? Yes, but right now it appears to be all but true.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail
How is it that only Europe is being inconvenienced by these radicals that want Sharia law?? You are off your meds.

For starters, unlike the U.S., Europe is compromised of many small countries. Which means things get scaled down. Unlike in a big pond, where if you throw a stone ripples will seem small, toss that same stone in a small pond and those ripples seem like waves.

My assertion is that it isn't just Europe being "inconvenienced" by these radicals, rather that it's more known due to the small nature of these countries whereas the same issues happening in the U.S. rarely make it out of the state they occur in.

The only ones here that seem to have gone off their medication, are the ones reiterating time and time again that some scary shadow government using false flag attacks are the ones demonizing Islam. The claims made sound like they come straight out of a Hollywood blockbuster, much less have any base in reality.

The sad fact of the matter is, is that there exists a certain religion that deems itself far more worthy than other religions on this earth and have the desire to make sure that their religion is the only religion one can follow. That means, if you mock it, you're a target. If you speak out against it, you're a target. If you don't convert, you're a target. We've seen this happen previously, and it's a story the majority of us should all know far too well. The story of how Hitler viewed the "ubermensch". People who did not adhere to his ideal super-man were a target.

It's history repeating itself, however this time around they're getting a free pass because we're too afraid to be politically incorrect. How dare anyone speak out against a minority! This is embracing ignorance, not denying it.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I will be making a thread with more information and links for everyone's enlightenment.

*Edit*

originally posted by: nonspecific
What makes you think I am embracing ignorance in order to keep politically correct other than I chose to disagree with you viewpoint.

I may have overreacted, I'm emotionally drained at having to repeat every single thing I've previously said on ATS in new threads. I get frustrated that when I see these things happening that each time I speak out and try to share my experiences I'm told by people like GrantedBail that I'm "off my medication". I mean, seriously?

I've been in Norway for a few years now, I've worked with law enforcement here and have been able to see a lot of the things I speak about first hand. And the sad fact is a lot of what's happening goes under the radar. If it somehow does make the news, it's typically labeled as "youth" or "men". Only later if the story develops into something more, will the names of the people involved come forth. Just like the "rape spree" in Oslo a few years ago. Even though a cluster of rapes which happened almost back to back happened, the news only told half the story. Eventually after a few more rapes occurred, the perpetrators of the heinous act were finally apprehended and the story finally broke on Norwegian televisions with the scumbags in court.

Only then did we get to see who and why this was happening. Somali Muslims were behind it, their reasoning was simple. Norwegian girls are dogs, there is no punishment for raping a dog.

I'm so sick and tired of people like Hefficide who think they got it all nailed down going around spouting out this nonsense and marginalizing the reality of what's going on. I know we want to live in a peaceful world, but the reality is that there are people within this world who do not want to live that life with us. So instead of pretending that everything is OK and take the easy route out so we don't have to face that some of our fellow man can do things that make our skin crawl, we instead project it on some "shadow government" and "false flags".

But I digress, this post will be the last post before I have my thread up and running. Replies will go unanswered until the time I can link them to my thread.
edit on 10-1-2015 by Auricom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1
I would like to challenge your perception.

People have been killing each other since the only weapons were sticks and stones.

Tribal warfare evolved.

Nationalistic warfare evolved.

Most of the nations of the world, even those with opposing philosophies, are at peace.

Some people still truly believe they are justified in killing over their beliefs about characters written in books hundreds of years ago. They are still living in a stone-age, mentality.

You challenged nothing, you used an old technique of social conditioning used to quite dissent. It is called the straw man fallacy by some today. It involves refuting a total misrepresentation of an opposing veiwpoint, usually by focusing on some trivial aspect not at all central to the premise. The name comes from a king, who was facing desertion from his subjects as a result of his inability to defeat a national uprising against his throne. He was said to have dressed up a strawman to look like the man vying for his position and called all in his command to attend a ceremony. At this ceromony he strung up his false oppenent, and "bravely" confronted it for all too see. With a ferocious roar he struck him down. His people erupted into joyous cheer, never knowing the entire spectacle was for show.
The king is you, acting as if the argument was somehow about war never existing in the past, and like you somehow challenged anything he suggested. Not even close, you didn't even address it. Without a trained eye for this crap, many would merely see the cheap parlor trick you just tried using as a sign that "someone seems to have proved him wrong."
Occam's Razor, I may add, is another sign of delibrate deception. It is commonly used NLP that automatically triggers feelings of doubt, association of topic to the idea of mindless speculation, and we know it's crap. There is literally no modern application of it's premise in academics. To think that a theory can be "more right" just because we are currently aware of more evidence for it undermines the very nature of scientific research. The religious figure is a nice touch as well, this is tied to blind acceptance even if faced with something that doesn't make logical sense. It becomes almost comical to notice these methods of control, like the one you just had to consider me a nutter when I proposed anything to do with mind control (even though you "know" it exists, just by a different name.
edit on 10-1-2015 by dr1234 because: I forgot to mention the third well known mind control technique in this post alone.

edit on 10-1-2015 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
My issue with this website is i come here for conspiracy theories or just alternate angles on current events but i came on yesterday and there was a thread called "the Muhammad challenge" ,i dont really have a problem with the thread but i was very disappointed to see that SkepticOverlord promoted the thread on the ATS twitter page thereby representing all of us at ATS with that nonsense.

Im not sure that i want to be associated with such a website anymore,i think we should all respect different cultures and religion,its ok if you dont share that view but all i ask is that ATS take a neutral stance on all issues,its very unprofessional for the site owners to use ATS to push a personal agenda.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: amurphy245
My issue with this website is i come here for conspiracy theories or just alternate angles on current events but i came on yesterday and there was a thread called "the Muhammad challenge" ,i dont really have a problem with the thread but i was very disappointed to see that SkepticOverlord promoted the thread on the ATS twitter page thereby representing all of us at ATS with that nonsense.

Im not sure that i want to be associated with such a website anymore,i think we should all respect different cultures and religion,its ok if you dont share that view but all i ask is that ATS take a neutral stance on all issues,its very unprofessional for the site owners to use ATS to push a personal agenda.

Well solidarity isn't shown very well by neutrality. The agenda he pushed was standing with the rest of the free world against subhuman savagery in the name of peace, and the only message sent was "that won't #ing work, so stop trying."

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: TrueBrit

Agreed. And it's really bothersome to hear those blaming the peaceful Muslims for all of this. They are blamed because they aren't "stopping it" - when it has nothing to do with them.

There is no such thing as peaceful muzlims...If there were they wouldn't be muzlims...How many muzlims do you know who call themselves Americans, or British or French...They are not here to join the club, they are here to take it over...Their goal is shariah law and a muzlim caliphate...

Just like those peacefull muzlims in Detroit who were cheering and passing out candy by the thousands when the twin towers went down...There are places in the U.S., Britain and France where Americans are prohibited (by the peaceful muzlims) from entering their neighborhoods...These peaceful muzlims will kill their daughters for dating Americans, British and French...

Don't get me started...

Thanks for your narrow minded description of me. So because I converted to Islam I'm no longer British or Danish? And because my mother, father and siblings are non Muslims, I hate them, right?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Auricom,

I think you are rather missing the point. First of all, it simply is not the case that EVERY Muslim, or even the majority of Muslims want blood in the streets. It simply isn't.

Second of all, something that many people seem to miss completely, is that although one would wish that terroristic nutcases would STOP killing people willy nilly according to a warped interpretation of the words of a human being from yesteryear, they cannot win out against us (that is, the "free" world) unless they make us change our own nations and cultures. More specifically, they can kill as many of us as they have the ammunition to achieve, but it is only when nations remove liberty from their people in favour of security, that they can win.

The people who died at the offices of Charlie Hebdo in Paris, KNEW this, which is why, despite firebombings and threats, they came into work every day, and continued to express themselves and take advantage of freedom of speech, a right which they have as a part of a free society, and which terrorists envy and fear in equal measure, because they know they cannot defeat it by strength of arms, even if they kill those they deem as having spoken too freely. There will always be those who will rise to replace the dead, as long as there is a determination to prevent actions like those we have seen play out over the last few days, from changing a nations outlook, and the ability of its people to express themselves freely.

If ANYTHING changes as a result of this, if more emails are monitored, if more people are stopped and searched in the street, if a single comic strip fails to go to print, if a single human being allows fear to conquer their will to carry on with their head held high, then terror wins. If however, we show that no matter what they do, they cannot defeat freedom, because there are just as many of us willing to die for it, as they are for their tyranny, if rather than bombing some far distant, dusty land, we make sure that every time terror rears its head in the west, it is opposed and terminated, THAT is a win for freedom.

Mark my words, I do not believe that anyone is under any false impressions about the intention of terrorists, and radical fascist ideologues. Many people conflate terrorism with Islam however, and the two are not the same thing in the least, any more than the example of the IRA means that all Christians are terrorists. It is simply ludicrous to ignore the fact that there is a difference between religious conviction, and terrorism.

Again, they cannot beat us if our resolve is strong. If it is not, then we should not complain when our weakness allows our governments to change laws which erode our freedoms, in favour of promoting our security. I say a better solution, would be for everyone in the free world to be prepared, so that in the event of an attack of the nature we saw in France, rather than running from them, we clog the bolts on their guns with our blood, wrestle the bastards to the ground, and tear them apart mob handed, with the last thready beats of our hearts if necessary. That would be preferable to metal detectors on every building, and police states being ratified in the name of our security.

I would rather be dead myself, than live under such a system.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Awesome Heff!

Saudi is really they people calling the shots and no one ever wants to talk about them and how much they fuel this.

But Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are our friends! Our allies, right?

What's that expression? ... "with friends like these...?"

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I think Auricom made some very pressing points.
From what I see here, Americans are, on the most part, unaware of what is really happening within some European countries, and yet they feel able to accurately discern the dynamics behind events happening there. The situation here in France, at least, which suddenly came to the forefront of their media, is not well understood.

I sometimes get tired of trying to describe it, as I have done so many times, but I keep in mind that without the people on the scene to inform them, they are left only with what the media exposes. Each time I explain it, there are different people reading- people who didn't read the last time I did that.

If you start a thread, Auricom, I will probably be active in it. We can explore further the situation in European countries to more extent.

This thread being more about the american government and their part in being allies with Saudi Arabia, if I understood correctly? I think Heff is correct, that we need to be more discerning about that.

On the other hand, what I see is that, it is not so much a question of "people who want to live in peace in the world" and "people who don't".
I think all the people have an idea of what will bring peace to the world- and that usually entails the vision that, if we all held the same beliefs, the same ideals, the same ethics, then there would be peace.

I think the Jihadists share that vision too- they, like Christians, think that a period of difficulty and upheaval is necessary and worth it to get everyone on the same page. -Except we all have different books in hand we want everyone on board with....

We "go to war to bring peace", and so do they. It just so happens that their form of war is more like the native americans faced with super organized Europeans coming to the New World- hide in the trees as they march through, instead of lining up in carefully arranged rows visibly, and politely starting the shooting at the same time. That is a effective way to counter highly organized military forces.

But another tactic, which is very effective, is turning the enemies interior forces against their own authorities. Then the work is done for them. We go to bring Democracy to other countries (never mind that we are a Republic and do not value power of the majority ourselves- we say it will good for others though....). Get the people themselves to get together and topple the powers, and the door is open then.

They are not stupid, they know this tactic too. They know that if they can rile up the american people to bond together and turn against their own government and authorities, the job is half done!

We are all pawns, of groups trying to dominate one another, under the proposition that it would eventually bring about solidarity and peace to the world.
edit on 10-1-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Hefficide:

Let's Cut To The Chase, Cut The Crap, And Talk About Radical Terrorism On A Real Level.

Radical terrorism? Is there a benign form of terrorism, too, as opposed to 'radical? All terrorism is radical, but not all terrorism is fuelled by an offended faith or a religious fundamentalist ideology, often it is simply political, sometimes racial.

Nevertheless, I think your post captures some of the salient points for discussion quite well.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

The people who died at the offices of Charlie Hebdo in Paris, KNEW this, which is why, despite firebombings and threats, they came into work every day, and continued to express themselves and take advantage of freedom of speech, a right which they have as a part of a free society

Okay- this is one point that americans are taking out of it's context and applying to their own environment.

In France, anti-semitism speech is punishable with years in prison- and it is enforced.

This is an uncomfortable fact (and I , in my usual fashion, tend to bring it up and make everyone here squirm. Self rightiousness feels so good and it's such a downer to question it). But let's "cut the bull#" and get real. The context in which Charlie Hebdo was active was not full freedom of speech- they refrained from anti-semitism and from any mockery of the holocaust.

I do not personally feel it is considerate to mock the most sensitive issues other people have, but just being objective here (or as much as possible) let's not pretend that we are holy protectors of free speech for all- we pick and choose what people are free to express.

That is bound to make some people feel oppressed, some feel that favoritism is going on, and that the holy warriors of rightious indignation are being hypocrites.

I DO NOT support or condone killing people for that, I do not think it is an excuse, I just wish to point in the direction of honest realistic perception of what is going on.
edit on 10-1-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Lets cut the crap out and talk about muslim extremism on a real level, shall we OP?

i.imgur.com...

www.pewglobal.org...

Actual terrorists are a very small minority. But extremists and sympathisers are not. People who agree with killing adulterers or apostates are a significant portion, in some countries even a majority of muslims.

And its also western muslims:
www.theguardian.com...

Nearly a third of 16 to 24-year-olds believed that those converting to another religion should be executed, while less than a fifth of those over 55 believed the same.

As you can see, yooung muslims are even more extremist than their parents, which is a dangerous trend.

This article is also pretty enlightening:
en.wikipedia.org...

You are right that some people are taking advantage of the situation, but lets not pretend that extremist islam is not a serious problem (and lets not pretend that Soviet Russia was not a serious threat too - 40 years of communist dictatorship had a big negative effect on my country and many others, and I am pretty offended that you would trivialize them to a "boogeyman" as if the threat of communism was not real).
edit on 10/1/15 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life. Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components

Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges. When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies
agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well. Here's how it works:

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1.8%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

When the Muslim population is between 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims population approachs 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawless activities, as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris, we have already seen car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40% share in population, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

There is a change when the population is 60%, and now we see unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

With 80% population, you can expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states, the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons. I shall like to quote Leon Uris in The Haj:

'Before I was nine, I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world, and all of us against the
infidel.

It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they lead their lives by Sharia Law. The
national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrasses. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death. Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.

Today's 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world's population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world's population by the end of this century. Well, boys and girls, today we are letting the fox guard the henhouse. The wolves will be herding the sheep!

Nearer home, Obama appoints two devout Muslims to Homeland Security posts. Doesn’t this make you feel safer already? Obama and Janet Napolitano appoint Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim, as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development. DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore in Kareem Shora, a devout Muslim who was born in Damascus, Syria, as ADC National Executive Director as a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC).

Has anyone ever heard a new government official being identified as a devout Catholic, a devout Jew or a devout Protestant...? Just wondering! Devout Muslims being appointed to critical Homeland Security positions? Doesn't this make you feel safer already?? That should make the US' homeland much safer, huh!!

Was it not "Devout Muslim men" that flew planes into U.S. buildings 8 years ago?
Was it not a Devout Muslim who killed 13 at Fort Hood?

This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish. Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities. Can a good Muslim be a good American? This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years. The following is his reply:

· Theologically - no . . . Because his allegiance is to Allah.

· Religiously – no… Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256)

· Scripturally - no… Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

· Geographically – no… Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Source

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join