It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut To The Chase, Cut The Crap, And Talk About Radical Terrorism On A Real Level

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny
a reply to: Hefficide

I'm sorry Heff, but you are mistaken. Just as all the politicians are mistaken.

Islam is a snake that enters a rabbit's den to keep warm in the winter. The snake takes advantage of the friendly rabbit's warm home until spring when it's warm outside. Then it eats the rabbit.

You say you want to cut through the crap??
Well here you go; the truth about Islam:

Very interesting, 99% of the hands are raised to what we in the west consider a "radical" world view.
It is undeniable and is the reality. Mark my words and mark them well. The time will come when the world governments especially those permanent members of the UN security council (China, France, Russian Federation, the United Kingdom, and the United States) will vote to take action on radical elements of religion worldwide to safeguard world peace. And it's going to be ugly.

As for the OP, what is the biggest challenge for me is considering what is allowable and sanctioned false flags and what is true terrorism, for example that one nut case that killed a ceremonial guard and then stormed the Canadian parliament building and was killed, to me that is true terrorism. 9/11 is huge question mark, in which we have an entire forum dedicated to debating that. But it's easy to see that Islam loses either way on that one, anyway you slice it they helped support the event, even if it was at only 25% knowledge and 10% planning and 30% money. There is guilt there, the Saudi and Pakistani connections are already known.
edit on 9-1-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This is all just a show, while it has real world meaning and implication, and yes people are dying and others profiting. For the most part its there to take eyes away from the hundreads of other real world issues going on all over the place, even right smack dam in the middle of town.

So yes, if people saw how funked they really were, they would go back to the ilsmafobia telefever cheering pro and cons in a heartbeat, its and unconscious choice, to look at the lesser hardship and pretend the things they dont want to look at are going to go away. Ignorance is bliss, and its just the advanced and evolved form of bread and the circuses which suits a purpose for those who look to profit. Same old really as has always been going on. The flavor of the week, only more like the flavor of the year or few running years in a row.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
It's not just Islam that's radicalized.

In Ireland, religious radicals fight against British oppression in the name of factions of Christianity.

In South Africa, Nelson Mandela bombed people in malls before he went to prison. In all the press regarding his incarceration and subsequent political rock star treatment, people forget that while he was a political prisoner, he was also extremely violent before he went to prison. He was head of the ANC, a group that terrorised people all over South Africa.

All over Africa, gangs of Government sponsored thugs often use religion as the basis for their wars.

In Israel, Israeli Jews attack Palestinians and perform horrific acts against their own people in the name of religious liberty.

Many, many religions have been used to justify some of the most horrific acts in human history, It's not just Islam that's the scourge - it's RELIGION.

About the only religions that can claim to be truly peaceful are Rastafarianism and Buddhism.
edit on 9-1-2015 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

S&F!

I couldn't agree more!

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Let's really cut to the chase!

First let's talk about religion which is probably the main reason for most of the issues in the world and has been for many centuries. Religion has been an awesome tool for those in power to control people and impose their will over them. There is truly no other purpose of a religion - worshiping? you can do this without religion and without church. Now the radical element of Islam is not doing anything new. Christianity has been doing this many times in the past 2000 years and so has probably every other religion as well. Heck, most religions promote actively violence for the greater good of the religion (yeah it's even in the Bible). Again this is nothing new and if you don't believe me - well you are already "brainwashed" especially since most religions openly accept this view.

Secondly living in our time is far different than any epoche before us. The technology advancements in the past 50 years has put the world into a state that never has been similar. Sure enough technology was always a part of the world but it only was enjoyed by a small amount of people until recently when cutting-edge technology became widely accessible to anyone and EVERYWHERE. Think about not even 20 years ago we relied on a small group of journalists to bring us the news. There were a handful of TV station showing just the necessary news - I remember the Tagesschau back in Germany - they handpicked a few highlights in just 15min - that was the major news next to the daily "Newspaper". Today we are getting news before they even break directly from the people who experienced it - not some remote journalist who just picked up the story. Now, you need to separate the bull-crap from the real-stuff but heck, that's a big task, right?

So considering just these two factors, what does "brainwashed" really mean? In reality we are all in some degree "brainwashed" - nobody has an absolute pure opinion of something - our opinions are always influenced by some external factors.

Now the key is to make the difference between good and evil for yourself. Those are two things that won't change. Taking someones life for any sake is "evil"! There is no corporation or government deciding this - it's you and me who makes that decision. The problem is that for some people good is evil and good is evil!

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
It's not just Islam that's radicalized.

In Ireland, religious radicals fight against British oppression in the name of factions of Christianity.

In South Africa, Nelson Mandela bombed people in malls before he went to prison. In all the press regarding his incarceration and subsequent political rock star treatment, people forget that while he was a political prisoner, he was also extremely violent before he went to prison. He was head of the ANC, a group that terrorised people all over South Africa.

All over Africa, gangs of Government sponsored thugs often use religion as the basis for their wars.

In Israel, Israeli Jews attack Palestinians and perform horrific acts against their own people in the name of religious liberty.

Many, many religions have been used to justify some of the most horrific acts in human history, It's not just Islam that's the scourge - it's RELIGION.

About the only religions that can claim to be truly peaceful are Rastafarianism and Buddhism.

This guy gets it. It's radicalism on both sides that are damaging to the entire world. Radical is the true issue. Not just Islam. We have Buddhists killing Islams and Christians in the South East Asian countries, radical Christians here stripping everyone else of their rights... People need to chill out. But, that's hard. Walking the Middle Path is much, much harder than just throwing yourself 1000% into something. And people don't want hard, they want easy. And it's easy to hate something than to accept that your world view isn't the only one.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ScarletNyx

I know. Then there are those radical atheists ...

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

They are not fighting for freedom.

They are fighting to impose their theocratic religious system on all the rest of the world.

If you think they are fighting for freedom, you are deluded. Or do you want to be liberated into becoming a good little Muslim?

How is that substantively any different than what the West does? Look at what happens when we "liberate" people.

Do you think we are fighting for "freedom"? That's a joke, and I think everyone knows it. Oil aside, we're (well, they're--present company excluded) fighting to impose secular materialism on the rest of the world. A global economy ruled by the global 0.01%. Debt slavery in perpetuity.

Islam gets in the way of all that, therefore it must be destroyed (or totally corrupted, if not both). I think it really might be that simple. They just won't play ball, and TPTB can't have that.

It's funny. The anti-NWO, anti-banker crowd has a lot more in common with traditional Muslims than either group would care to admit...
edit on 1/9/15 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: TrueBrit

Agreed. And it's really bothersome to hear those blaming the peaceful Muslims for all of this. They are blamed because they aren't "stopping it" - when it has nothing to do with them.

There is no such thing as peaceful muzlims...If there were they wouldn't be muzlims...How many muzlims do you know who call themselves Americans, or British or French...They are not here to join the club, they are here to take it over...Their goal is shariah law and a muzlim caliphate...

Just like those peacefull muzlims in Detroit who were cheering and passing out candy by the thousands when the twin towers went down...There are places in the U.S., Britain and France where Americans are prohibited (by the peaceful muzlims) from entering their neighborhoods...These peaceful muzlims will kill their daughters for dating Americans, British and French...

Don't get me started...

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
So I ask you again. If we are at war with extreme Islam, then why do Mecca and Medina still stand? Why do we still ally ourselves and sell arms to Saudi Arabia? The answer is quite clear to me. We are not at war with radical Islam at all. Nor is it at war with us. We're just seeing the pawns moving in a much bigger game and ignoring the real power pieces on the chessboard.

I mostly agree, but it runs much deeper, and the fight against extreme Muslims employing terror techniques has been going on since 1801.

What? 1801?

Yes, 1801.

It's been a long time since I read about the Barbary wars. That's when the US declared war against the Ottoman provinces of Tripoli, Algiers, and Tunis… Muslim states, known as the Barbary states.

The reason for the war is that once Thomas Jefferson became President, he refused to pay the ransom money for US merchant ships the Barbary pirates captured (they tortured the crew in hideous ways). This was after he refused to pay the bribes to keep them from attacking our ships.

(I may be fuzzy on some details).

Our retaliation was the first real foreign war test of the US Marine Core… and why "to the shores of Tripoli" is in their song.

Interesting side note: The Muslim fighters were so notorious for beheading their enemies, the Marine battle uniform included a thick leather collar… hence the nickname, "leather necks."

Anyway, all ATS members, use some Google and learn about the Barbary wars. The US was dealing with radical Muslims pretty much since the birth of the nation. I forget which Ottoman leader said it, but essentially they declared it was their solemn duty to kill all nonbelievers.

History. It's good to know.
edit on 9-1-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

link   
History… so nice I said it twice.
edit on 9-1-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Iscool

I really would be happy if you did not get started.

I for one would be happy if you remained a silent observer.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

So what happened on Sept 02, 2001?

The reality of terrorism is that you can't fix crazy. There will always be crazy people in the world, but you have to decide how much of your energy you will put towards worrying about them.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: works4dhs
Islamofascists hate us and want to kill us. If Medina and Mecca were full of our enemies we would take them out. We are trying very hard to attack the bad guys and leave the good, or at least neutral, guys alone.
why would any rational person shoot up a cartoon factory? We're not dealing with rational people.
sects of Islam interpret and teach that their koran dictates the murder of 'enemies of islam', as defined by their imams. as an added bonus they get a free pass into paradise if they die in such attacks.
doesn't help that so much of that part of the world is empty and underdeveloped with few career or recreation opportunities for young adults.
an empty and unappealing material existence can be made tantalizing with some religious mysticism, especially when indoctrinated into kids starting at a young age.
please don't buy into this concept of hidden powers orchestrating a false war on ______ (fill in blank) to keep the peasants occupied. this is real-world serious stuff.

What makes the Jews good guys? because we (the U.S.) backed their takeover, ridding cities of muslims my forced militarization in Jerusalem (a major geographical tourist attraction and place of worship by 3 of the predominate #1, #2, #3 religions). The Jews and Christians are together because they have a book of simialar history and prequel-sequel, 1st is better than the first by the same director, while 3rd has a cult following, not big in the box office but was The Fight Club for long runnning popularity.

All three operate on Greed, Lust, Envy; but the West indulges in 7 of 7 deadly sins across the masses, and even advertises it's benefits. The West does more harm to the global populace than any terroristic organization, one which is so fractioned and chaotic, seems to thwart the West's intelligence. An intelligence that is already years ahead of this ideological difference and floats trillions into the defense department per year, and yet this keeps happening.

So now you have the most popular religion in the world and has more "actual" followers pitted against the #1 and #2 wealthy and predominatley world wide organization allied together for Christ Connection (as it would be better to have 2 similar religions be predominate and eliinate the 3 rd party which is too different, just like red and blue, republican democrat democracy farce), it is much better to just have two parts of a whole and distribute it, rather than dealing with 3, where the third wheel is soo much different (yet older and radically different) to what the West see's themselves as. So the 3 major religions are at war with eachother at the top of the pyrimid, then next step is the land, then the peoole, then GDP, then the currency, then the government. etc. All forming a pyrimid of importance and robustness to get the many to follow the top. A series of brainwash tactics, brash in the magnitude and oblivilance to the mass, yet is just subverse enough to go untalked about or taken seriously.

Just like all religions do, they brainwash from top down to believe one or the other, yet they won't let you believe the other. You are a heathen false witness unbelieveing God's true word blah blah. Noone has proof which religion is right or wrong. What is the rate of change in wording and inclusions/exclusions in The Bible in comparison with the Koran? I do not know. I don't care. I want to know why religions seperate but equal, world wide corporations with no borders belief system, cannot solve problems betweein differing beliefs, to make a trilatteral agreement for trade and currency etc. Pretty much if all religions gathered together we could already have a NWO. But since not, there must be one really big turd in the punch bowl of 3 ingredients...Which one is it? It's like fighting over best monster movies; Dracula, Frankenstein, or the Wolfman. Fuk I don't make any sense.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

If things were only so simple. This topic is so complex it could spawn several threads.

Why was Western Europe seeded with large Muslim populations? Why were they given self-rule -- their Sharia laws overrule the civil laws of the land -- in foreign countries? (What politician in his right mind would allow this?)

I've brought up this question in other threads (about Scandinavian nations being FORCED to accept large numbers of Muslim immigrants). In one case, a politician (female) who fought against taking these mass migrations of Muslims was murdered (assassinated) by a young Muslim man in public.

Is it possible thru all these decades, that most of these European politicians could not foresee what would be inevitable for their countries by taking in large numbers of Muslims?

Is it possible most of these politicians were so ignorant about Islam, that they could not foresee the danger to their countries?

Granted there is still a lot of ignorance about Islam -- even from educated people who should know better. Muhammad was NEVER a spiritual teacher. He never performed miracles. He was a mass murderer and a pedophile.

Muslims are taught Muhammad is a role model.

Islam controls people thru FEAR of DEATH. If you do not convert to Islam, you can be killed.

(Those "infidels" [or those who do NOT accept Muhammad as the true prophet of God] if allowed to live, live as second class citizens who must pay a Dhimmi tax to their Islamic overlords).

A person who criticizes Muhammad or his Qur'an, can be killed.

A person who draws an image of Muhammad can be killed.

A Muslim who leaves Islam can be killed for leaving.

You wonder why most Muslims remain silent about these murders?

Getting back to WHY Western Europe would be seeded with large groups of Muslims who bring a violent, totalitarian political system with them and who will inevitably out-breed the Europeans?

To create the conditions for ENDLESS WAR. Just what the "Controllers" want. They make so much money out of war. It's a huge distraction for the masses (most have no idea that they're being played). It will have the masses begging for more surveillance for their own safety. War has always been an easy way to cull the herd.

What makes this so insidious is that Islamic Fundamentalism is REALLY dangerous.

The Islamic end-goal is nothing less than the destruction of Western Civilization. So the Controllers have created a situation where we have no choice but to fight.

This situation creates the rise of Neo-Nazis. I believe it will get that bad --eventually. Ethnic cleansing anyone?
So scan the horizon for another Hitler.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
it is complete and utter balderdash. I am so sick and tired of coming to this place that "supposedly" denies ignorance to find members that feed into this crap. I could name names and I would love to....but I resist.

Sometimes I just look at the subject and the OP and I know if I clicked I would go into a place that is if, nothing else, flame bait.

Same old, same old....Right vs left. Republicans vs Democrats. Conservatives vs Liberals. It is so freaking stupid.

That people don't get that it is geo-politics at play, and the same old divide and conquer here at home so that you don't back up and take a look at the big picture.

You can't help people that are helpless.

I will say this: There are a lot of people around here that are either oblivious or ignorant or trolls.

ETA: I don't even for one second believe this story that is being fed to us right now and has taken on all news cycles. It is horse manure. Cui Bono....always
edit on 10-1-2015 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

Let's post some pre 911 stories and compare them to today. I have my eye wide open. I don't know where the gun is but I'm certain it's pointed at me.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I have not read the whole thread just the OP and I agree Saudi Arabia is a long-time supporter of extremism.

But why?

Queen of England, Satanic Catholics, USA's shadow government are defiling the world with evilness, death and crimes against humanity...their intervention history.

They take the Qouran litteraly..

Get rid of the real problem that is silently destroying peace.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Granite

I agree, get rid of money or who's controlling it now at least.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join