It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorism and the fourth beast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
www.biblegateway.com...,8,11&version=9;

23Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

Now could it be that the rise of terrorism is the "fourth kingdom" spoken of by Daniel the prophet? Daniel does speak of how the fourth kingdom will be diverse from all kingdoms, that is, it will be different. Further, he clearly indicates that the fourth kingdom shall devour the whole earth.

24And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

And what about these ten kings. Could the first be Bin-Laden? The second Omar? The third Zarqawi?

25And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Could the crying out of Allah Akbar, God is Great, just prior to the slaughter, or beheading of another so called infidel be "speaking great words against the most High"?

Do the terrorists not seek wear out their enemies, to change established times???, but more obviously, laws?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The exact same thing could be said about the western states. A conglomeration of multiple states with mulitple kings changing laws (ie establishing new states) and 'calling against god' ie at least the muslim god or heck even against god because the west is secular.

These prophecies, they're vague, subjective, and metaphorical. The people at the time probably had their own ideas about what it was being fufiled by. The spanish thought that napoleon was the anti-christ himself, and that it ws the end of the world. Now people think that their new enemy is the antichrist/armageddon/etc etc.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
No terrorism is not the beast the beast is America.

1. America is more diverse than any other nation there is and ever was.
2. America is dominating the world now.
3. America raped and destroyed the planet more than any other nation.
4. The ten horns with ten crowns represent the ten presidents America has had since WW2.
5. Bush is the little beast with one horn and the three horns or heads (which ever I cannot remember) that are injured are Kennedy,Carter and Clinton.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Killa, you make an interesting point. Although its unlikely that is the case, its a very good possibilty you are right. That does make alot of sense.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokenmirrors
www.biblegateway.com...,8,11&version=9;

23Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

Now could it be that the rise of terrorism is the "fourth kingdom" spoken of by Daniel the prophet? Daniel does speak of how the fourth kingdom will be diverse from all kingdoms, that is, it will be different. Further, he clearly indicates that the fourth kingdom shall devour the whole earth.

24And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

And what about these ten kings. Could the first be Bin-Laden? The second Omar? The third Zarqawi?

25And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Could the crying out of Allah Akbar, God is Great, just prior to the slaughter, or beheading of another so called infidel be "speaking great words against the most High"?

Do the terrorists not seek wear out their enemies, to change established times???, but more obviously, laws?

I think it's the Roman Empire...specifically the Catholic church. They have followers from all over the world.

The ten horns were ten nations, three of which were defeated. I think the Vandals was one of them, and I think another was Ostrogoths--I'm kind of rusty on this. They were defeated by the Roman Empire if I remember right.

Suffice it to say the RCC has its fingers in a lot of pies.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
whoever is pulling the strings will make something out to be the beast, terrorism is more likely to be used seeings the fear that has been created will make the world blind.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst

I think it's the Roman Empire...specifically the Catholic church. They have followers from all over the world.

The ten horns were ten nations, three of which were defeated. I think the Vandals was one of them, and I think another was Ostrogoths--I'm kind of rusty on this. They were defeated by the Roman Empire if I remember right.

Suffice it to say the RCC has its fingers in a lot of pies.

I have heard this idea that the Catholic Church is the 4th beast, however, I have not seen how this church has "devoured the entire earth, treading it down, and breaking it into pieces". I interpret treading down and breaking into pieces and devouring the entire earth as something more than the spread of Catholicism. It just sounds like a more violent and destructive thing than that.

And as far as America being diverse, the use of the word diverse in this scripture means "different from the other kingdoms" and has nothing to do with the word diversity, meaning the many diffeent nationalities and cultures in America. The fourth kingdom will be completely different from say, the Romans, The Greeks, The British empire, or the United States. Terrorism fits the bill, it has no country, no borders, a governing structure completely unlike any former country or kingdom.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Terroism is not a kingdom. America is a kingdom and it is much more diverse than any other kingdom today because of many things not just that it has allot of different people living in it but because it is a "trend setter" and it has a very big influence over the rest of the world. America is the continuation of the Roman empire. Take a look at the structures in D.C. and you will see a stiking simularity in arcitecture and also look at how the Government is set up.

top topics

join