It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone remember the "real fairy" photos? HELP

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

i cant find the photos..

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Suza Scalora is a good photographer but these arent the photos im talking about

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: eatfleshzombie

I was hoping the ones in those books were it...as to it mentioning "from another world".

edit on 07-31-2014 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CX

Don't leave us hangin, what did the guy say?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Check this blurry color photo out...still searchin for ya...

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Was it the one with the two little girls, where a man from a magazine contacted them and first published it? This happened decades ago. In that case the fairies were fake, the fairies were made from paper and were supported in their position in the photo by some type of wooden posts, I think. The women recently came clean and confessed.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This is indeed frustrating! Apart from the articles that others have mentioned, nothing is of peculiarity! I'm no longer sure the content in question is still available on the internet- I'm going to go eat now, I'll search more after. Good luck settling this mystery!

CX

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ckhk3

Don't leave us hangin, what did the guy say?

Can't remember the exact conversation, let me ask my girlfriend....i'm sure she was chatting to him regarding artwork, or crafting....that's what she does....got onto the subject of fairies as I make wooden fairy doors and she makes clay fairies, and he mentioned about acquiring this. I think she said he collected this kind of think, curiosities and the likes.

I'll ask her and get back to you.

CX.
edit on 9/1/15 by CX because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ckhk3

Nope, that's the Cottingly Fairies case which I first mentioned on the other page.

I think we've done all the good ones

CX.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Haven't found the pics yet, but here's an interesting site:

Fairies

More Fairies

edit on 9-1-2015 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Thanks for that.

There used to be another great site about fairy sightings, it had the word "garden" in the title....was pages of accounts from kids and adults who have seen this kind of thing. Lots of sightings from people from all walks of life who have a lot to lose credibility wise.

CX.

CX

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well that's baffled me.....just asked my girlfriend about the guy who had that fake fairy with the leaf-like wings.....she reckons it was me who spoke to him and it was actually him who made it! Apparently we were talking about it going viral.

I'll have to get my thinking head on....at the grand old age of 42, my memory is not what it used to be lol.

CX.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I've told this story here before.
I have a friend who lives in ihe Rocky Mountains in Colorado. She''s not into the paranormal or any new age type stuff.
I've never known her to lie. A few years ago, when the terrible brush fires were destroying sections of forest, she
had to hire a crew to cut down almost 70 trees on her property. The insurance companies were making landowners
cut down trees for fire breaks. My friend swears she saw a female fairy fly right up by her face. She claims she saw it straight on and it was not an insect or hummingbird. She said the feeling was overwhelming that the thing was extremely upset that trees were being cut down. My friend fell and injured her knee quite badly while walking back to her house. She's lived there for over 20 years and has never seen one before.

Her encounter really spurred my interest in the subject.

edit on 9-1-2015 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Still nothing on my end...ive looked through everything you guys suggested.. and even ventured away from "fairies" and looked for gnomes..fae..fay... UGH!!! and that book that was mentioned kicked it all back up in my head.. the "evidence of another world" is sooo dead on.. but i believe it was a man..that developed a weird way to take photos... and the photos depicted small creatures... maybe i thought to myself "oh look fairies" and i KNOW the photos are referred to ass "The ___ Photographs".. this is destroying me! ive literally spent all day hunting this stuff down... It couldnt have just disappeared off the net...thats impossible right???

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I think I know what you are referring to.

I remember seeing these photos as a child, they are very, very colourful, almost magnified to a blur...

I remember for example -a close up of a rose I think or rose petals, and on the petal or stem was perched a little girl...I think the expression on her face indicated she knew she was being seen or photographed...
it almost looks like a watercolor painting yes? And when I said that isn't a photo someone said yes it is, but it's the technique used that gives it that look...

Am I ringing any bells??

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Another site that may be of interest to fairy fans:

In October 2009, four photographers, supported by Wales Arts International, embarked on a road trip across Western Ireland in search of fairy forts - circular formations of trees and bushes that are believed to be the entrances to the other world

Fairy Forts

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Could this be them????

top topics

<< 1   >>

join