It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Safer slingshot video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
A friend of mine E-mailed me this today. It sure is funny how safety is of such a concern to some inventors.

www.liveleak.com...

I don't know if it was posted before but it is fun to watch.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
For those of you reading my comment before clicking the link...

Warning! may contain graphic images

I've seen this and similar ones before. Always amazes me how much blood can come out of a head wound...

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Oh man! You gotta warn people about that first. I was about to eat lunch.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
When i was a kid my brother bought me a slingshot for my birthday. You wouldn't believe how many times the band smacked my hand. If you've never felt it, let me just say it hurts like hell. I guess i cant complain though after seeing what happens to that guy
edit on 9-1-2015 by justin366 because: To add

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Ouch... thats going to leave a mark.

Amazing how it ricocheted back it could have been much worse if it hit him in the eye or teeth. The temple would have been a kill shot.

Why would he post a fail like that? It kinda reminds me of a christmas story. You are going to put your eye out.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Well, maybe the guy's old lady wanted others to learn from her old man's mistake.

We used to use a nail gun for target practice for recreation when doing some jobs. At the right distance, the nail would spin right and stick into the wood. I got hit by a bounce back in the arm, but it could have just as well have hit in the eye. Since I was the owner, I banned that practice after that. It was fun while it lasted but we need to learn from our mistakes.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'd say it wasn't very safe, considering what happened to his head. I wouldn't want to try it.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
What I was thinking was, 'Here, let's put this old dishrag on it to stop the bleeding'.
I know you use what it available in an emergency, but I am a bit of a germ-o-phobe sometimes.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I am starting to think anything slingshot related is more dangerous than I previously thought.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Poor Yorg, that's gonna leave a mark.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
OK i checked out this guys YouTube channel and he admits that video is fake. He shows how he did it and said its to promote a movie about zombies hes making. I don't know how to add links or i would, but his name is JoergSprave. Check out his YouTube channel its got some really cool stuff on it.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Auwwwww..... hole in one ... skull..

Shame... camera pointed in the wrong direction.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: justin366
OK i checked out this guys YouTube channel and he admits that video is fake. He shows how he did it and said its to promote a movie about zombies hes making. I don't know how to add links or i would, but his name is JoergSprave. Check out his YouTube channel its got some really cool stuff on it.

I think this is a very real accident..tho. Good job the way he is explaining the 'special effects'

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

edit on 11-1-2015 by justin366 because: trying to get video to work

top topics

join