It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything's A False-Flag; Nothing Is Real

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
So is this thread a false flag also???????

Yea it's a false flag pretending to be a false flag, so you won't think false flags are false flags.

Damn them!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJourney

There's a really simple explanation to all this and it's not a secret, though it's not politically correct to say it and many will try to say I exaggerate when it's the sad truth.

3 to 4% of the population suffers from paranoid personality disorder. Many of them happily join the ranks of the conspiracy theorists, since there they can find like minded individuals.

CT gather on online boards like the one here.

Thus it's a fact that much more than 4% of the posters here have a paranoid personality disorder.

Why do you think it is you can't argue with the supporters of the "everything is a false flag" theory? Because you cannot reason a deluded individual.

I know many here will not feel confortable because I'm breaking a taboo, and some will even try to bury this truth saying I gobble everything the media are saying. But it's not true. I'm open minded, I can tell something is fishy when it happens, and yet many here are claiming false flag for everything and anything, not because there's something fishy, but because they have a paranoid personality disorder.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

At any rate, you can't blame people for suspecting everything is a false-flag, I mean when are we not lied to by the TV or politicians? I feel as though the distrust is by design and it's to keep people guessing, that's about the only thing the three letter agencies are good at besides "suicide." One thing I must say though, is that at first everyone was like "Nahhh of course what happened in France wasn't a false-flag," and now all these new weird details come out and the scene has completely changed.

I agree. And sometimes I wonder if the internet is purposely flooded with conspiracy theories to have us think they are way smarter and much more clever than they really are...
edit on 15-1-2015 by humanityrising because: I hate grammar Nazis

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanityrising
I agree. And sometimes I wonder if the internet is purposely flooded with conspiracy theories to have us think they are way smarter and much more clever than they really are...

You mean there's a conspiracy behind conspiracies?
So meta.

The internet is flooded by conspiracy theories because there are currently more than 200.000.000 people with paranoid personality disorders in the world, and these people have a natural tendency to see conspiracies around them.

Occam's razor.
edit on 15-1-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Royal Advisors Have Advocated False Flag Terrorism for More Than 2,000 Years

In order to keep the power, one has to use terror sometimes.

Machiaveli

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears he is a protector.

Plato

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.

US Pres. James Madison

Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death

Adolph Hitler

Why of course the people don’t want war … But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship … Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country

Herman Goering

The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. (The public) will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened

Jozeph Stalin

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

This is the MOST truth that I have ever seen. We are ssssllloooowwwwlly starting to realize that this "world" is just a fictional game...What IF we are not real. What does it take to "win?"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join