It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything's A False-Flag; Nothing Is Real

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
How does one get a job managing, running, filming, acting, etc in a false flag? They have goofed up good in the past, you would think they would recruit better.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJourney

Can you actually blame people who are constantly lied to when something happens? So any times we have been right and when we get redacted info each time, what else is there to think?

If there's nothing to hide, bring it. Otherwise we NEED to know. And that leads the human mind to let loose.

Govt., Media, Authority Figures, LEO, Military...No one tells us the truth so what are we supposed to think but that they are hiding the truth.

Is everything a false flag or conspiracy? No. But when it comes to what is happening more and more around the World these days, the FF scenarios are happening at an alarming rate. When you have a Govt. that has been caught numerous times staging FF, how can we believe anything is real?

Peace

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I think the "everything is a false flag" mentality is a result of the few false flags that are actually real. That realization drives most people to paranoia, sadly. What one should do is look into things, and if there is more evidence to one conclusion than another, draw that conclusion. And if there is not enough evidence to prove either unequivocally, simply admit "I don't know".

The OP's avatar is very fitting...people seem to only be able see things in yin or yang, NO conspiracies or ALL conspiracies, black or white, left or right, blue or red. But reality is actually quite grey, the "middle path" so to speak. Using discernment and admitting when you don't know are nice qualities to have. Shunning discussion though, however off the wall it may be, is about as cowardly and petty as it gets. Everyone has a right to question everything, even if they think their french toast is spying on them. On that note, I have to go now, my french toast can see what I'm typing...

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Sad part is False Flags are real and do happen.

We should be aware that they happen.

So, when people call "Everything" a False Flag.

It loses its meaning. Turns it into a joke.

Could even make you miss something important.

Here's the problem. Suppose you discovered unquestionable proof that some event was a false-flag.

What could you do about it?

It takes a whole organization to operate the false-flag, and would take a similar organization to take meaningful actions against the first organization. So, you'd need to be part of some significant group, that had the resources to respond and act on the knowledge you found. An individual could do nothing with information about a false-flag. He could publish, but nobody would believe. The secret of running a democracy, is that by letting everybody say anything they like, you can operate any false-flag and let people speak, simply call them wacko, crackpot, and crazy, and their "truth" will get buried in the mass of other published "junk" that continually builds up from all the "free thinking" folks who love to dream up conspiracies. You could never get people to recognize the truth among the fiction. So, the information is practically useless.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I've offered my opinion on this subject in the past, and essentially my belief is that while conspiracies and false-flags DO occur, they are few and far between. Now much more often there is more to an issue than people are made aware of. Things of this nature are quite common, but still, much of the time things are as they appear. There are always angles that people are not seeing or taking into account, but this is not always some international conspiracy or earth-shattering event. They're little things. Especially in politics, where wheeling and dealing goes on behind the scenes. The whole "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" is rampant in America and other nations, and this is the main area in my opinion where things truly are not as they appear. Well, what we're seeing is real, but the reasoning behind it is sometimes false. Unfortunately there are too many of those individuals who see a conspiracy in everything. Not only do they see a conspiracy in everything, but they believe there is a conspiracy. Like you so astutely pointed out, if everything is a conspiracy, false flag, etc., then nothing that happens is what it appears to be, and this is just impossible.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
How to hide a false flag.

Create lots of fake false flag stories. Then fill forums with the nonsense false flags. Use those fakes as your evidence of it all being nonsense.

Few would deny 911 was a false flag, and many of the events that sprang from that too.

As jude11 said "When you have a Govt. that has been caught numerous times staging FF, how can we believe anything is real?"

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
How to hide a false flag.

Create lots of fake false flag stories. Then fill forums with the nonsense false flags. Use those fakes as your evidence of it all being nonsense.

Few would deny 911 was a false flag, and many of the events that sprang from that too.

As jude11 said "When you have a Govt. that has been caught numerous times staging FF, how can we believe anything is real?"

When you claim that few would deny that 9/11 was a false flag, are you referring to members of ATS, or society in general? The reason I ask, is that I know very few people in my "real life", who would even begin to think of entertaining the thought that 9/11 was a false flag.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ProfessorChaos

There are many people in 'normal society' that are quite deeply brainwashed, but still willing to talk to me about 9/11. These days there's always a browser and youtube handy, so I get them to search youtube for things like the one-off CNN broadcast of the 'no plane anywhere here at the pentagon', tower 7 etc. Ultimately people need to decide what they hate more - being taken on a ride by a crazy conspiracy bloke, or taken for a ride by TPTB. The risk of being fooled by a nut is short term public shame. The risk of being fooled into believing 9/11 was 19 angry muslims is eternal fear and enslavement. A lot of people actually get that now and are starting to question things.

And yes I pretty much agree with the OP - I firmly believe that EVERY significant act of terrorism, certainly since 1970, has been state sponsored (I prefer state sponsored to false flag). And of course the moon hoax was great grand daddy of them all.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
LIFE itself is a conspiracy. Just gotta go along for the ride. But for many this is hard to even fathom. So they start worrying about a lot of # that doesnt have anything to do with them.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Yes there is so much misinformation out there. Chemtrails the secret war - www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaxsmash
How does one get a job managing, running, filming, acting, etc in a false flag? They have goofed up good in the past, you would think they would recruit better.

There are crisis actor firms. They recruit from time to time. You can work for one of you want to.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It's almost like the False Flag crowd seem to forget that since the dawn of man someone has been doing something horrible to someone else some place on the planet.

I could understand that paranoia that those people must live with but what I dont understand is the lack of logic that gets applied. In fluid situations details emerge and change from the start to the end. Those people would cry if the media wasn't reporting "they are hiding the truth" and then cry "they changed the info see its fake! "

I literally can give you at least 3 network outages over the course of my career that when they were first reported we all thought 1 thing and reported it that way based on the info avail at that time. Upon fixing the problems and having the complete picture we reported something totally different.

That is what challenging and fluid situations do and none of it means a false flag.

Much like someone losing an ID-Wallet-credit card-drivers license in a car probably happens a thousand times a day around the planet yet there are what 57 different threads that seem focused on that.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Just because an event can be supposed as a false flag has nothing to do with an event being real or not. A false flag can have real people killed by patsies who are led to believe they are participating in an act for someone who may not actually be on their side at all. The patsy is certainly still guilty of the crime committed. Sometimes connecting the dots makes it plausible to understand the suggestion of a false flag. I don't understand why the killing of Muslims in great numbers for many years, and in many palces, under questionable reasons is less offensive to a radical than a stupid cartoon. Why pick a satirical magazine as opposed to a government office? That makes this killing suspect to me.

The instant call for us to avenge Syria while they have ties to Russia, as well as France's recent connection to Russian sanctions needing to end is what makes this a suspect operation to me. Suggesting a false flag doesn't mean those suggesting it are stupid or unqualified to make such a suggestion without proof. The CIA is all about plausible deniability and the preservation of US hegemony. I spell al-queda "al-cia-duh". Could this be an event thought of strictly by the culprits? Sure, just as certain as it might have more nefarious roots.

It certainly is evident that this event strikes a nerve in those that become outraged at every Muslim on the planet and want to eradicate them from Earth, yet our participation in the "war on terror" is strictly noble and has nothing to do with natural resources, banking, the military industrial complex and the exploitation of "emerging markets".

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I didn't really feel like starting a new thread, but this touched on something I've always been kind of surprised about. Let me say first I am not recommending nor do I condone what I am about to say.
I don't believe all these events are false flags. It just seems too far fetched. But with terrorism being so prevalent these days and people in general being so angry and crazy, are you not a little surprised there aren't any attempts to take out high ranking officials?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

The fact that you believe they are paranoid and full of fear is the most laughable part of all.

In fact these people in serious situations are the most likely solid group of people, who can analyze a situation far faster and likely to NOT panic.

The majority is programmed to believe what they believe, and that fact alone is the biggest FF, they actually think they cannot be fooled , and that the way the world is presented to them is not being manipulated.

We will not allow ourselves to go along with the incredibly transparent agendas all around us, that the majority who are PARANOID AS HELL, that others around them are seeing things that are not real, watch them panic when SHTF scenarios occur, it is always the same reaction, thousands of years later.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: stopbeingnaive
I didn't really feel like starting a new thread, but this touched on something I've always been kind of surprised about. Let me say first I am not recommending nor do I condone what I am about to say.
I don't believe all these events are false flags. It just seems too far fetched. But with terrorism being so prevalent these days and people in general being so angry and crazy, are you not a little surprised there aren't any attempts to take out high ranking officials?

Nail on the head. Terrorists really can't distinguish the citizens from the governments they oppose? Even if so, the government and/or its officials are rarely attacked aside from occasionally flying a jet(?) into an empty sector of the pentagon or mailing politicians a specific type of anthrax that was created in a US military lab.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
a reply to: opethPA
The fact that you believe they are paranoid and full of fear is the most laughable part of all.

Not really and I dont think everyone who believers everything is a false flag is paranoid or full of fear.
My approach is the same to everything...Throw out the extremes on either end and the truth or reality lies in the middle.

Someone sitting behind a keyboard using "that looks photoshopped to me" or "that guy didnt bleed the way I think he should" or "omg the news changed what they were reporting from the start of an event to something different now that they have all the facts" is not valid proof of a false flag.

The other thing I dont understand about extreme false flaggers is the inability to believe that the common person is capable of horrible things on their own without being part of some MK Ultra program.

(post by greyer removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I have never been able to fully fathom this out for myself either,

lol

Maybe you can fathom it, maybe you can't. In any case it doesn't matter, people will eventually wake up to lies both in the world and on ATS

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanityrising

originally posted by: stopbeingnaive

Nail on the head. Terrorists really can't distinguish the citizens from the governments they oppose? Even if so, the government and/or its officials are rarely attacked aside from occasionally flying a jet(?) into an empty sector of the pentagon or mailing politicians a specific type of anthrax that was created in a US military lab.

That's how I've always felt because the only assassinated presidents are the ones that actually did a little good for the average person, in one way or the other. The other thing I've noticed is you have instances like James Holmes where they broke legal ground for the first time ever and put a gag order on his case, thus making it impossible to get simple details of the case--even news papers were like "WTF IS GOING ON HERE?" yet no one brings that up around here, and when they do they're shunned by the ATS Cult and usually insulted right off the site.

At any rate, you can't blame people for suspecting everything is a false-flag, I mean when are we not lied to by the TV or politicians? I feel as though the distrust is by design and it's to keep people guessing, that's about the only thing the three letter agencies are good at besides "suicide." One thing I must say though, is that at first everyone was like "Nahhh of course what happened in France wasn't a false-flag," and now all these new weird details come out and the scene has completely changed.
edit on 12-1-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join