It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything's A False-Flag; Nothing Is Real

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I would like to write on a topic that began to really bug me as I tried to keep up on the various conspiracies and whatnot being perpetuated here and elsewhere. First of all, let me say that I consider myself to be very open-minded. With most things my ultimate opinion is 'I'm not sure,' as you can almost never truly have access to all of the relevant information to form an absolute opinion on something, and I am intellectually honest enough to admit that. However, I try to gain as much information as possible and make a reasonable assessment of the probability of something being true. But if you keep up with this conspiracy stuff for any amount of time, and you aren't someone who gets off on festering in thoughts of conspiracy, it becomes absolutely draining and you just get to a point where you can't do it.

Why? Because virtually everything that ever happens, is supposedly actually a false-flag, or just some fake thing that they're pretending happened to push an agenda. And so it just gets to the point, where supposedly NOTHING ever happens. EVERYTHING that happens was staged. There is no such thing as crazy people who go on killing sprees. It's all actors paid by the government, or some such thing. And it just gets to a point where it's like, I can't live my life like that. With most of that, if you make such an assertion it's impossible to prove or disprove 100%, for the general reasons outlined in the first paragraph. But I cant just go through life literally thinking that nothing is real, that there is no such things as actual events that just #ing happen in the world. Everything's a conspiracy.

Let me state a bit further. I am one who thinks, for instance, that the media is one giant manipulation machine. I think there are a number of 'conspiracies' built into our system, mostly things made to seem one way by politicians and the media, with the real intent and results being masked. USING events to further an agenda. Such things. But to say that every single event that ever happens is actually a false-flag event, everyone is a government-paid actor. That there is no such thing as events that just happen? How can you live life like that?
edit on 9-1-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
S&F Dude!

I have never been able to fully fathom this out for myself either, if you are interested, a topic that I once looked into was the psychology of those who believe in conspiracies and why they do, you might want to do the same yourself.

I also think that for most on this site we have a healthy scepticism of most things, we ask questions, cast doubt and formulate our own ideas as to what happened then debate these ideas. But for some, they have a religious belief that its all one bit conspiracy and don't even try arguing with these guys because it is impossible to win if you are also "in on it".

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The real problem isnt going through life worrying everything is a false flag out to get you conspiracy, it's going through life caring about anything. We as a species cares way too much. About everything & anything.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJourney

Nothing is true.

Everything is permitted.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Yes. It's all conspiracy, and everything is a false-flag. But, the real question you should ask yourself is "What does it matter?" Things happen, either way. The motives are eventually lost in time.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

It needed to be said and you said it

Not only is it frustrating but it does a disservice to those that have been affected by the incidents or atrocities.

edit on 9-1-2015 by gortex because: edit to edit

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

As much as that occurs...

There is always the opposite theory that nothing is a false flag and everything is real....

I've seen it numerous times in recent & old events where people, usually the same people, will say "why does everything have to be a false flag?"...

I've never seen them entertain the false flag theory, instead opting to say what I remarked.

So this works both ways to be honest & fair.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Define true ?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I think if some people had more real world experience interacting with other people they would know that there are a lot of sick, crazy people out there in the world and they do sick, crazy things.
In this the age of electronic gadgets and communication people have far fewer real life face to face interactions with other people.just because everything is peachy keen within your own little electronic bubble of life doesn`t mean it`s peachy keen everywhere in the world.

There are a lot of unstable people in the world,some of them probably even live in your neighborhood but you don`t know it because you don`t spend enough time interacting with your neighbors.
I`ve have travelled a lot and met a lot of people from all walks of life and I think it is far more likely that things really are as they seem and are not some kind of government false flag.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This drives me crazy as well.

How long until this thread is labeled False Flag ?

S&F

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

As much as that occurs...

There is always the opposite theory that nothing is a false flag and everything is real....

I've seen it numerous times in recent & old events where people, usually the same people, will say "why does everything have to be a false flag?"...

I've never seen them entertain the false flag theory, instead opting to say what I remarked.

So this works both ways to be honest & fair.

Well, not assuming an event you hear about was actually staged would be the default position that the majority of the population would take...

For me, I don't think too much on those terms. The question isn't so much whether or not a given event actually happened. If someone wants to say something didn't actually happen, in general you're not going to be able to definitely prove it one way or the other. So, that is not the question. The question is, how could this event be used to manipulate people? Here is how I look at it. Things happen in the world all the time. The real conspiracy is how the media latches onto particular events, and presents them in particular ways. The recurring themes in big media stories. The media is absolutely agenda-driven. Why is this particular event so significant? Why is it being presented in this way? Is the dichotomy presented, in terms of the opinions which the media pre-defines as being the legitimate ones, legitimate? Is a false paradigm being presented in the context of the story? Could the acceptance of this paradigm lead the population into erroneous conclusions, which could allow for certain agenda's to be furthered? These are the real questions.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Because virtually everything that ever happens, is supposedly actually a false-flag, or just some fake thing that they're pretending happened to push an agenda.

Do you know how many "things" happen in the world each year? Out of all there are very few actually that are claimed to be false flags and they have some very serious reasons behind the claims in most instances.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Because virtually everything that ever happens, is supposedly actually a false-flag, or just some fake thing that they're pretending happened to push an agenda.

Do you know how many "things" happen in the world each year? Out of all there are very few actually that are claimed to be false flags and they have some very serious reasons behind the claims in most instances.

Do you read the threads here? I mean sure, there weren't any threads on ATS about the cereal I ate for breakfast this morning. So we have thus far avoided my breakfast being called a false flag. Almost any major event that gets talked about on the media, and gets a thread on ATS, however, gets called a false-flag.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

In such a backward World it could be argued that either is the default position to take.

I fully understand where you're coming from, just sharing that I've seen it on both sides of the fence.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Largely, most conspirators on this site and others lack rationale and understanding. A false flag, for instance, is an actual event carried out or evoked by a government and made to appear as though it had been committed by another faction/organization/government. I do not have time at the moment to find the sources, but there have been declassified documents from the Kennedy administration where the government had contemplated perpetrating a false flag attack in order to garner support for invading Cuba. These plans were never carried out, but give a great picture into the mindset of government. My grandparents believed that Pearl Harbor was a false flag, not because it was a production carried out by actors but rather than US goaded Japan into attacking and turned a blind eye when they did so. 911 can be seen somewhat similarly. Osama Bin Laden was groomed by the US military and then funded by the US government for years. He was essentially built to perpetrate 911 and there is a good possibility that we controlled the people whispering ideas & plans into his ear and then likewise pretended it came completely by surprise. Even more loathsome than the government hiring actors to pretend an event happened in order to manipulate us, they manipulate others into actually carrying out these plans while sacrificing real human lives in order to manipulate our actions.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
So is this thread a false flag also???????

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
So is this thread a false flag also???????

shhhh....do you know what Obama would do to me if he knew people discovered this thread was a false flag!?

Oh #...cover's blown...oh well, he can't do # to me without running it by the reptillian overlords anyway...oh #, just let that one slip too didn't I?

Abort..abort...nothing to see here...

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Sad part is False Flags are real and do happen.

We should be aware that they happen.

So, when people call "Everything" a False Flag.

It loses its meaning. Turns it into a joke.

Could even make you miss something important.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Almost any major event that gets talked about on the media, and gets a thread on ATS, however, gets called a false-flag.

Yes I read the thread...do you see what you just said?

Only the major events "that gets a thread on ATS" are called false flag, the rest don't even get but a few mentions and not a bunch of threads on the subjects but YES there are a ton more major events that don't end up here in any conspiracy topic.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
S/F man. It boggles my mind how quick people jump the gun. Oh, event still happening? Well I'm going to point to changing info as evidence of a false flag! Reporter got info wrong? False flag! MSM reported bad info in their quest to be first? False flag!

Assuming everything is a false flag and then hunting for things you can bend to suit your idea is bass ackwards. Gee, I'm going to say this is what the answer is, so let me backtrack to see what I can add up to fit my narrative! Giant leaps in logic? Check! Ignoring real world info? Check! Youtube videos? Check and check!

Wait, why did my thread get deleted? All I said was that this one person didn't really die, what's the big deal?!?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join