It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Hebdo Shooting - A perception I can't get out of my head

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Their agenda is the truth...
And not blaming what happened on a cover up false flag crisis actor thing.
Again why is it so hard to see that what happened was a couple of terrorists killed people because they were offended of a cartoon?.
Why does it have to be a conspiracy all the time?.
Sometimes things happen the way they are reported.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheArrow

originally posted by: EternalSolace
They're taking posts that we all see and imposing their interpretation on it to promote their agenda.

Seems to me that's all you and Arrow are doing.

What is my agenda, exactly?

I have no idea. I've said three times that the OP questioned, got their answers, and from what I can tell, has accepted the answers. Yet, the OP is being continually bashed for having asked in the first place.

So you tell me; why continue to bash the OP?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

So you tell me; why continue to bash the OP?

Please, quote where I bashed the OP.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1

They're taking a video that we all see and imposing their interpretation on it to promote their agenda.

I'd like to change that quote...

They're taking posts that we all see and imposing their interpretation on it to promote their agenda.

Seems to me that's all you and Arrow are doing.

No, it's the opposite.

The OP made the claim and invited discussion of that claim.

I can't speak for Arrow or anybody else, but my response is that the claim is moronic. I further pointed out that to conclude the U.S. and Israel committed mass murder based on said claim was nothing more than an agenda. The pattern is the same in every "false flag" thread about Islamic terrorists committing mass murder.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

a reply to: TheArrow

He basically made the point that everything should be questioned. That's hardly nothing.

Actually, his response is nothing.

Lumping a bunch of other incidents with some vague supposition isn't anything.

Well tell me, what have YOU contributed to this discussion?

I asked one important question that no one seems to be able to answer.

Why would this be faked. Why would one death be faked in such a way that could be easily verified? This police officer has friends, family, and a life. What would be the point of faking this one death?

For one, we dont even know if this was the cop that died. Remember there was another cop car that was riddled with bullet holes in it. To tell you the truth, the way I am leaning at the moment, is that this attack may have been carried out by western intelligence/CIA/Mossad? Trying to further demonize muslims, and perhaps to get France on board with the fight against ISIS. Again, it may or may not be faked. Time will tell hopefully though.

Hahaha this is awesome!

Arrow, this is the pattern I just referred to.

Islamic terrorist commit mass murder, then blame the CIA and Israel when there is zero evidence for their "false flag" theory.

It's a joke.

Just like questioning whether it was the cartoonists or the Islamic terrorists that were the "bullies" in the situation.

You've entered in a thread whose entire purpose was to deflect attention from the mass murders, and blame the U.S. and Israel.

You don't have to "lean" to draw this conclusion. It's right here in front of you. Zero evidence to present, then concluding it was the U.S. and Israel who killed 13 people in France.

And for what? To tarnish the reputation of Islamic militants, who just slaughtered 130 school kids in Pakistan, and 2,000 people in Nigeria.

Pathetic.

LOL, like OMG this makes me laugh so much!!!
For someone that keeps bringing up denying ignorance, you are not really helping your case.....I am SPECULATING different possibilities of what may have happened, and why it happened. I did not state anything as fact. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Arrow,

This is step 6. Personal attack. Deflection.

I followed none of the 6 steps you are describing yet I am asking myself those same questions as the OP.
So while we are pondering about all the 'possible' possibilities, you can carry on. Don't let anybody rain on your parade.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Can't find the video so I am just taking what I can read on this page so without such is just an opinion. When people say "the blood isn't just going to ooze out like in the movies" or "it was under him".... This is my very highly experienced take on the matter as a combat medic for 6 years. A close gunshot to the head with an assault rifle would actually cause your head to explode. I am not kidding, that is what happens when you shoot a confined target with a high powered rifle while the bullet is moving so quickly. This is because the majority of your body is made of water, including your brain which cannot be compressed. However the large amount of kinetic energy involved needs to be release somewhere and as soon as the entry and exit hole are made. It pops like a zit! Gross right, try forgetting it with watching that a few times in person.
Secondly, I also read that he could have been instead shot in the neck? Neck wounds, which house two of the largest arteries in your neck which have huge amounts of pressure 120mm of mercury is actually a lot of pressure. Does Indeed go everywhere and very quickly.
Just for anyones consideration, like I said, I haven't seen the video it doesn't seem to be visible anymore.
6 years of trying to put people back together though makes me feel incredibly qualified to comment on what getting shot with and assault rifle at close range is like.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

The OP seems to have accepted the replies to the questions. When asked why it was questioned to begin with, the replies were a conspiracy. Then folks in the thread we're chided because of why they questioned to begin with.

That's all thats being discussed now. The reasons behind the original question.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

I really didn't see where anyone in this thread blamed the US or Israel in the most recent attacks in Paris or for what happened in the video. Please, direct to the page where that happened.

To clarify my position, there is no doubt in my mind that is was Islamic Terrorist cowards that carried out the attacks. My position is to defend OP's questioning of what was seen in the video. I agree with you that any kind of redirect toward this being caused by Israel or the US is dumb. However, I also see the need to question the evidence out there.

That's all I've seen done here.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Lay off !! he clearly was'nt saying either so don't try to make out that he was. He was ASKING what other members thought about it. Trying to link what he was asking with "wanting us to watch an execution" is downright disgusting !
And how in the heck do you know that everyone has seen it all before and knows just what's going on ? I don't for one, and am only just catching up on the facts, so ANY information is very handy right now.
You might just find the OP keeping a watch on all your own posts from now on and alerting mods for anything YOU posts that HE finds distastefull and start reporting them. How'd you like that, Moderator wannabe !
The mods don't need you to know if something needs removing or not !!

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I watched it and thought the exact same. However, a bullet can change trajectory even on a softer target like a head (as aposed to a shoulder blade for example). I'm sure they were using AK47 rifles which wouldn't have left much to the imagination believe me. Which makes me ask one question. Has it been stated anywhere the shot to the head killed him? They fired many shots at him any one of which could have been the one that killed him. Arteries, heart spleen liver. List goes on. If he was with it enough to put his hands up he would have been with it enough to play dead when they fired that last round, where he could have then died. The OP may be perfectly correct, the bullet might not have even struck him in the head. If he was wearing a stab proof vest or something like that, the blood could have pooled before it got to the pavement. Every gunshot is different and the results are too.

Regardless of that a brave man has been killed in the line of his work in the most cowardly of ways. He may have had a family who will never see him again. They aren't terrorists. That gives them too much credit. They are cowardly murderers. And I hope they are hunted down and wiped off the face of the planet. May the poor man rest in peace.
edit on 5721642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

So now that you implied that I'm the ONE that concluded the cop was shot in the head, and nobody else, let's take a look at all the magnificient news website claiming it.

Shot in the head as he pledge for his life

(shot in the head mentionned in first paragraph)

(shot in the head mentionned in the article)

ECT ECT ECT.

Now maybe you may start to understand why I questionned that in the first place.

But I guess you won't respond to this...

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Exitt

He basically made the point that everything should be questioned. That's hardly nothing.

Why would this be faked. Why would one death be faked in such a way that could be easily verified? This police officer has friends, family, and a life. What would be the point of faking this one death?

For one, we dont even know if this was the cop that died. Remember there was another cop car that was riddled with bullet holes in it. To tell you the truth, the way I am leaning at the moment, is that this attack may have been carried out by western intelligence/CIA/Mossad? Trying to further demonize muslims, and perhaps to get France on board with the fight against ISIS. Again, it may or may not be faked. Time will tell hopefully though.

Hahaha this is awesome!

Islamic terrorist commit mass murder, then blame the CIA and Israel when there is zero evidence for their "false flag" theory.

It's a joke.

Just like questioning whether it was the cartoonists or the Islamic terrorists that were the "bullies" in the situation.

You've entered in a thread whose entire purpose was to deflect attention from the mass murders, and blame the U.S. and Israel.

You don't have to "lean" to draw this conclusion. It's right here in front of you. Zero evidence to present, then concluding it was the U.S. and Israel who killed 13 people in France.

And for what? To tarnish the reputation of Islamic militants, who just slaughtered 130 school kids in Pakistan, and 2,000 people in Nigeria.

Pathetic.

For someone that keeps bringing up denying ignorance, you are not really helping your case.....I am SPECULATING different possibilities of what may have happened, and why it happened. I did not state anything as fact. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Arrow,

I followed none of the 6 steps you are describing yet I am asking myself those same questions as the OP.
So while we are pondering about all the 'possible' possibilities, you can carry on. Don't let anybody rain on your parade.

What question are you asking?

Why a video that shows the cop didn't get hit by the shot towards his head means it was a false flag?

What is your question?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Judgie

You're perfectly right in what you are saying but the circumstances can differ. I've seen a bloke getting shot in the side of the head and the bullet travelled around his helmet and out the other side rather than going straight through. Although obviously this is very different as he wasn't wearing one but you get my point. I've seen a bloke take a round to the throat and it didn't so much as cut his vocal cords. Those were both 7.62. I'm 100 percent not trying to argue on your post buddy hope you don't take it that way. I'm just saying every now and then bullets do strange things that are completely unpredictable as you will know I've no doubt.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

sigh....

getting kind of fed up of these kind of posts directed at me.

he clearly was'nt saying either so don't try to make out that he was. He was ASKING what other members thought about it. Trying to link what he was asking with "wanting us to watch an execution" is downright disgusting !

Ok, so he was asking our thoughts on it, he was asking our thoughts on the video itself.

To give our thoughts on the video we would have to watch it.

As suck by asking our thoughts on the video he was asking us to watch it.

But please, lets move on.

And how in the heck do you know that everyone has seen it all before and knows just what's going on ? I don't for one, and am only just catching up on the facts, so ANY information is very handy right now.

And that is totally fine although how you are just catching up now is beyond me.

My big issue was two fold, firstly this is a uncensored video showing a cop being killed in cold blood, you don't need to see a video to know it happened.

And my second point is that, the Mods had already removed this video before when the OP had posted it so he posted it in full knowledge that it was against the T&C's.

You might just find the OP keeping a watch on all your own posts from now on and alerting mods for anything YOU posts that HE finds distastefull and start reporting them. [how'd you like that,]

If you, the OP, a MOD or anyone else for that matter really wants to start doing that feel free, I am more than confident that my posts are all sound as far as the T&C's go.

So yeah go for it!

, Moderator wannabe !

Wouldn't ever want to be a moderator on this site, you couldn't even pay me to do it.

The mods don't need you to know if something needs removing or not !!

Well i think they need all members to know what can be posted and cannot be posted with in the parameters of the T&C's.

And i also think the would agree with me that it is appreciated when member alerts them to a T&C violation.

It is really quite frustrating having to justify myself to these kind of posts.
edit on 9-1-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin you are very right in what you say

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: sayzaar

My big issue was two fold, firstly this is a uncensored video showing a cop being killed in cold blood, you don't need to see a video to know it happened.

If you don't see it for yourself, how do you know what happened?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Hahaha this is awesome!

It's a joke.

Pathetic.

Arrow,

Why a video that shows the cop didn't get hit by the shot towards his head means it was a false flag?

What is your question?

First and foremost I am not asking you to answer anything. I've read your replies on here and they are soo offtopic they deserve their own thread.

What i am questioning is the official interpretation&explanation of the video where a person, presumably a Muslim police officer named Ahmed, is being shot at. It doesn't make sense to me or my eyes or my logic.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I don't see the oxygen i breath but i know it exists.

I didn't see Germany win the World Cup but I know they did.

I did not see that Police man killed in cold blood with my own eyes, but I know he was executed.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Hahaha this is awesome!

It's a joke.

Pathetic.

Arrow,

What is your question?

First and foremost I am not asking you to answer anything. I've read your replies on here and they are soo offtopic they deserve their own thread.

What i am questioning is the official interpretation&explanation of the video where a person, presumably a Muslim police officer named Ahmed, is being shot at. It doesn't make sense to me or my eyes or my logic.

What doesn't make sense?

He was shot when he got out of the car.

The shooter walked to his body on the sidewalk, aimed the gun towards his head, fired, and the shot missed his head.

The OP says in the OP that the video shows the shot missing his head.

What doesn't make sense?

To me, what does't make sense is raising the possibility, with zero evidence, that his was a "false flag" simply because the video shows the shot missed the cop's head.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I don't see the oxygen i breath but i know it exists.

I didn't see Germany win the World Cup but I know they did.

I did not see that Police man killed in cold blood with my own eyes, but I know he was executed.

Oxygen is scientifically proven.

You only know Germany won because others told you they did.

You only know he was executed because others told you he was. (Not to say that you didn't watch the clip.)

My point is, that three different sources could tell you that three different people executed the officer. How do you even stand a chance of figuring it out if not with your own eyes?
edit on 1/9/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/9/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join