It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Hebdo Shooting - A perception I can't get out of my head

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

originally posted by: TheArrow

For one, we dont even know if this was the cop that died.

Tell his family and friends that, or are they CIA plants as well?

Do you know for a fact that THIS was the cop that was killed? Learn to read man, it really helps when you try to take the upper hand in a discussion.

Arrow, there are two more parts to the pattern.

First, when you point out the stupidity of the theory and lack of evidence, you will get something pseudo-intellectual nonsense like, "We're just asking questions. Doesn't hurt to ask questions. You know we've been lied to before."

This is a thinly veiled front to deflect blame from the Islamic terrorists, and set up the accusations against the U.S. and Isreal.

Next part of the pattern is the personal, ad hominem attacks.

Very predictable.

Step 1: Contrive an "anomaly" on a video.
Step 2: Claim the "anomaly" is evidence of a "false flag"
Step 3: Remove blame from Islamic Terrorists.
Step 4: Blame U.S. and Israel.
Step 5: Attack those who question their theory as not wanting to know the truth.
Step 6: Personally attack those who disagree.

Very simple pattern.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

They're just giving you a hard time for questioning the information available. That's hardly ignorent. I'd much rather question than accept everything blindly.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD
a reply to: Jamie1

Strange person you are coming around here acting all pretentious.

The government has nothing to do with the video I'm talking about. The MSM aired and talked about it all day. The MSM peeled it in every way possible trying to understand what happened in the footage.

Why do you think they blurry the exact moment of the last shot, but not one moment earlier when the cop was first shot and clearly wounded and rolling out of pain on the ground? They talked about all the details, but not the fact that last shot might have missed?

Ask anyone who watched the TV in the last 3 days about that cop, and most are all going to say he got shot in the head at the end. It's the story that's going to be official.

Stop trying to put words in my mouth and implying I'm the one exhibiting ignorance.
Seriously man.

Thank you very much! I thought that I was the only one getting this vibe from this person. I was beginning to think it was just me..

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Can you give me this weeks lotto numbers cos you were right lol.
(read above).
edit on 9-1-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1

originally posted by: EternalSolace
a reply to: TheArrow

He basically made the point that everything should be questioned. That's hardly nothing.

Actually, his response is nothing.

Lumping a bunch of other incidents with some vague supposition isn't anything.

Well tell me, what have YOU contributed to this discussion?

I asked one important question that no one seems to be able to answer.

Why would this be faked. Why would one death be faked in such a way that could be easily verified? This police officer has friends, family, and a life. What would be the point of faking this one death?

For one, we dont even know if this was the cop that died. Remember there was another cop car that was riddled with bullet holes in it. To tell you the truth, the way I am leaning at the moment, is that this attack may have been carried out by western intelligence/CIA/Mossad? Trying to further demonize muslims, and perhaps to get France on board with the fight against ISIS. Again, it may or may not be faked. Time will tell hopefully though.

Hahaha this is awesome!

Arrow, this is the pattern I just referred to.

Islamic terrorist commit mass murder, then blame the CIA and Israel when there is zero evidence for their "false flag" theory.

It's a joke.

Just like questioning whether it was the cartoonists or the Islamic terrorists that were the "bullies" in the situation.

You've entered in a thread whose entire purpose was to deflect attention from the mass murders, and blame the U.S. and Israel.

You don't have to "lean" to draw this conclusion. It's right here in front of you. Zero evidence to present, then concluding it was the U.S. and Israel who killed 13 people in France.

And for what? To tarnish the reputation of Islamic militants, who just slaughtered 130 school kids in Pakistan, and 2,000 people in Nigeria.

Pathetic.

LOL, like OMG this makes me laugh so much!!!
For someone that keeps bringing up denying ignorance, you are not really helping your case.....I am SPECULATING different possibilities of what may have happened, and why it happened. I did not state anything as fact. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Arrow,

This is step 6. Personal attack. Deflection.

Those trying to take attention away from the mass murders veil their deflection by calling it "speculation" of different possibilities.

Invariably, of the infinite possibilities that can be speculated upon, they will conclude it was the U.S. and Israel who committed the mass murders, not the Islamic terrorist.

Note that such speculation requires zero evidence. The mass murder itself is all that is needed to trigger the "speculation" that the U.S. and Israel committed the mass murders.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I don't see where anyone blamed Israel or the US in this thread. I also don't see where the OP continued to claim that the video wasn't plausible after receiving replies. OP asked, got answered, and from what I can tell accepted the answers that was received.

Yet OP is continually being berated for having asked in the first place. That's nonsense.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

For one, we dont even know if this was the cop that died.

Tell his family and friends that, or are they CIA plants as well?

Do you know for a fact that THIS was the cop that was killed? Learn to read man, it really helps when you try to take the upper hand in a discussion.

Yes, I know for a fact that this was the cop that was killed.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Can you give me this weeks lotto numbers cos you were right lol.
(read above).

Haha the pattern is very predictable and obvious.

Watch the personal attacks come. That's because they can't argue evidence.

They will backfill the personal attacks with, "Well... we're just trying to find the truth."

Nope. They're taking a video that we all see and imposing their interpretation on it to promote their agenda.

Of course part of this is to blame the victims too. The cartoonists were bullies, remember?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

He basically made the point that everything should be questioned. That's hardly nothing.

Actually, his response is nothing.

Lumping a bunch of other incidents with some vague supposition isn't anything.

Well tell me, what have YOU contributed to this discussion?

I asked one important question that no one seems to be able to answer.

Why would this be faked. Why would one death be faked in such a way that could be easily verified? This police officer has friends, family, and a life. What would be the point of faking this one death?

For one, we dont even know if this was the cop that died. Remember there was another cop car that was riddled with bullet holes in it. To tell you the truth, the way I am leaning at the moment, is that this attack may have been carried out by western intelligence/CIA/Mossad? Trying to further demonize muslims, and perhaps to get France on board with the fight against ISIS. Again, it may or may not be faked. Time will tell hopefully though.

Hahaha this is awesome!

Islamic terrorist commit mass murder, then blame the CIA and Israel when there is zero evidence for their "false flag" theory.

It's a joke.

Just like questioning whether it was the cartoonists or the Islamic terrorists that were the "bullies" in the situation.

You've entered in a thread whose entire purpose was to deflect attention from the mass murders, and blame the U.S. and Israel.

You don't have to "lean" to draw this conclusion. It's right here in front of you. Zero evidence to present, then concluding it was the U.S. and Israel who killed 13 people in France.

And for what? To tarnish the reputation of Islamic militants, who just slaughtered 130 school kids in Pakistan, and 2,000 people in Nigeria.

Pathetic.

LOL, like OMG this makes me laugh so much!!!
For someone that keeps bringing up denying ignorance, you are not really helping your case.....I am SPECULATING different possibilities of what may have happened, and why it happened. I did not state anything as fact. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Arrow,

This is step 6. Personal attack. Deflection.

Those trying to take attention away from the mass murders veil their deflection by calling it "speculation" of different possibilities.

Invariably, of the infinite possibilities that can be speculated upon, they will conclude it was the U.S. and Israel who committed the mass murders, not the Islamic terrorist.

Note that such speculation requires zero evidence. The mass murder itself is all that is needed to trigger the "speculation" that the U.S. and Israel committed the mass murders.

Here is step 7: When I leave the thread, because some people put words in your mouth, and then try and goad you into a troll war, while using a bunch of double speak and keep contradicting themselves. Grow up. I know you try and sound sooooo smart, but really, you are doing just the opposite. I needed an excuse to get back to work anyway.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Personal attack, huh?

I don't know what is your problem, but it highly seem to me you are the one acting all smart and belittling people with another point of view than yours.

You called me an ignorant indirectly (by saying I was exhibiting ignorance) and then put words in the mouth of others and myself.

Ego problem, maybe?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

These guys are classic.

It's almost as if they are following a script.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Nah, you're still on step 6.

link   

I don't see where anyone blamed Israel or the US in this thread. I also don't see where the OP continued to claim that the video wasn't plausible after receiving replies. OP asked, got answered, and from what I can tell accepted the answers that was received.

Yet OP is continually being berated for having asked in the first place. That's nonsense.

Then you missed the post where they blamed the U.S. and Israel, and the other posts where they blamed the C.I.A.

The point of the OP is idiotic.

"LOOK! The video shows he didn't get shot in the head!!! OMG!! False flag! False flag!!'

Well if the video shows he didn't get shot in the head, maybe he didn't get shot in the head, not that the U.S. and Israel committed mass murder.

And nobody is berating the poster. The theory and argument is pathetic though.

link   

Oh how fortunate, I was just thinking the same thing about the way you guys behave. Same old classy disc.

Strange world we live in, right?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

They're taking a video that we all see and imposing their interpretation on it to promote their agenda.

I'd like to change that quote...

They're taking posts that we all see and imposing their interpretation on it to promote their agenda.

Seems to me that's all you and Arrow are doing.
edit on 1/9/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

The disgusting thing is this guy died and some are questioning it?.

We all saw it and I just hope no one connected to him reads threads like this.
People have explained the points in the OP but others continue to dismiss it and say disgusting things like "did he really die?".

RIP dude.

link   

Personal attack, huh?

I don't know what is your problem, but it highly seem to me you are the one acting all smart and belittling people with another point of view than yours.

You called me an ignorant indirectly (by saying I was exhibiting ignorance) and then put words in the mouth of others and myself.

Ego problem, maybe?

Just explain your reasoning then for all to hear.

If you believe the video does NOT show the cop getting shot in the head, then how do you connect that to a false flag?

Did you see an autopsy report that claimed he was shot in the head?

The idea is stupid. Doesn't mean you're stupid. Ideas can be attacked, even yours. I never called you ignorant.

Go ahead... explain how video showing a guy not being shot is evidence of a false flag.

link   

Oh how fortunate, I was just thinking the same thing about the way you guys behave. Same old classy disc.

Strange world we live in, right?

How is that? By asking questions and expecting intelligent answers and not receiving them?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

They're taking posts that we all see and imposing their interpretation on it to promote their agenda.

Seems to me that's all you and Arrow are doing.

What is my agenda, exactly?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Then you missed the post where they blamed the U.S. and Israel, and the other posts where they blamed the C.I.A.

The point of the OP is idiotic.

"LOOK! The video shows he didn't get shot in the head!!! OMG!! False flag! False flag!!'

Well if the video shows he didn't get shot in the head, maybe he didn't get shot in the head, not that the U.S. and Israel committed mass murder.

And nobody is berating the poster. The theory and argument is pathetic though.

Again, still putting words in my mouth. Where did I call a false flag?

Are you just playing a game here dude/dudette?

Like I said earlier, but I guess you only choose to see what you feel like, if the MSM blurry the last shot and indirectly imply this is the time the cop was shot dead, maybe then there is something to discuss here?
If only the shot missed, ofc.

That's the whole point of this thread man. Not puting the blame on some government entities.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join