It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would a terrorist on a suicide mission bring an ID card?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I don't entirely get what you're getting at, you're saying because they carried ID and wore masks it's an orchestrated attack to advance an agenda? Gosh hang on I have a card here, oh yeah it's the terrorists never wear masks and they are 'all' criminal masterminds who expertise in fooling the authorities of their true identity.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Surely this Question gives two possibilities -

1. This was the Guys ID, it was either dropped or left in the car before the act was committed, if so a quick check of that man would discover his brother missing also, and the conclusion drawn from it would be him and his brother who were both known by police committed the act, as the brother hasn't then came forward it stands to reason it was in fact these people. this scenario could have came up as A. it was a suicide mission with no bother about coming back or being identified or B. the "Terrorists" were planing on escaping and felt having their Id would be beneficial to them which to me seems more likely with regards to their actions.

2. The people who committed the crime were in fact, Special forcesCIAetc. etc. if so the whole operation was set up to create tension and the ID was a plant to allow for an immediate Islamic target.

Instead of asking questions based on speculation with little to no proof lets get some investigating on....

Can you prove - the identity or whereabouts of the two brothers?
Can you prove - the operation was orchestrated by someone with more military experience than the brothers.
Can you show the benefits of having an ID card at all times in France?
Did the men act in a way that suggested they were planing on surviving (

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
in my opinion this was likely two brothers who were known for having fundamentalist views, they likely intended to commit this crime, then either escape entirely or go somewhere else and commit a further action, in both cases would possibly need the card. most likely left the belongings in the car in case something went wrong with the intention of getting away in the vehicle getting changed and moving further into the plan. made a mistake whilst doing so which resulted in loosing his card.

Someone asked about losing ID and how they carry photo ID everywhere and have never lost it...
i do the same in my wallet, although never losing my ID i have left my wallet in my car a few times... so it does happen.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I am assuming you are talking about the getaway vehicle they first used, in that case then its possible that they had just left their ID's in those cars.

Then got into a shot out with police that forced them to dump the car and steal another, they were on the run, had armed police after them, that is probably why the did not burn the car.

Quite - they were in need of a new vehicle, probably not part of the plan, so had to think on their feet and maybe left something behind (a wallet, a bag etc)

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
It is aways the same on ATS after a event like this lots well why did they not do this or why did they do that and look at this video ect ect.

They had a ID it was found in their car.

I cannot see why that should really matter.

Exactly - it's just the usual tin-foil hat crowd spouting off when they don't actually know what they're talking about.

While an ID card in France is not compulsory, it is advantageous to have it most of the time as it can be used for a variety of things, from obtaining a hire car, proof of age, driving license and, most importantly I think with regards to these chaps, it can be used as a travel document to allow them freedom of movement within the EU, the same as a passport.

It is entirely possible that the attackers (like the attack in Belgium) had planned to flee to another EU country to either commit further acts or lie low.

On this note, I am not sure why the OP assumes they were on a suicide mission - they're actions up until today discount that as they fled from Police after the initial shooting, unlike the Woolwhich muderers of Lee Rigby, who waited for Police to arrive and goaded them into firing.

Some people don't think but then assume they are clever for "thinking outside the box" when in reality, all they've done is the same, tired old conspiracy crap which is, nearly always, found wanting.

I mean, c'mon - both these guys had form for attacks, with one having been sent to Prison for "life" in 2002 for taking part in the Paris Metro attacks in 1995 (so much for a "life" sentence, he did 18 months). You're really stretching the tin foil to try and look for your (oh so tired) "false flag" crap here.
edit on 9/1/15 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Proof of death ... they also write letters / video messages for their families prior to embarking on their suicide missions. Its theyre way of proving martyrdom ..
edit on 9/1/15 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
But they were bright enough to professionally fly jets into buildings with precision on 9/11. I get that.

"Professionally fly planes into buildings"? I never realised that was a career choice? How does one "professionally" fly a plane into a building as opposed to just "flying a plane" into a building?

What they did wasn't actually that hard, any old numpty with a a bit of practice can crash a plane. The skill comes in trying to stop it crashing.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

originally posted by: Boeing777
But they were bright enough to professionally fly jets into buildings with precision on 9/11. I get that.

"Professionally fly planes into buildings"? I never realised that was a career choice? How does one "professionally" fly a plane into a building as opposed to just "flying a plane" into a building?

What they did wasn't actually that hard, any old numpty with a a bit of practice can crash a plane. The skill comes in trying to stop it crashing.

Maybe they count as professional because they were expecting to be paid with 72 virgins after their one and only gig.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

The very nature of terrorism is to create terror...and bring attention to their cause(s)...and take credit for it.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Terrorists on a suicide mission don't exactly care about revealing their identities afterwards. It's a very simple concept - they just don't care.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It's either:

A) Nothing to be made of this, the wallet/ID was left in car.

B) They knew who these guys were very quickly, but they don't want to divulge how they knew them, so the Convenient ID story was thrown in.

edit on 9-1-2015 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

They need ID so that Allah can award them 72 virgins.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join