It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wishing Machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Hello Everyone:

Has anyone on this board tried The Wishing Machine which is a radionics box being promoted by Joshua Warrens?
If you have, I would appreciate hearing experiences of anyone, good or bad, with this machine.

Thanks in advance,
San Francisco 1956

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
What is a radionics box?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SanFrancisco1956

Don't know how anyone could seriously consider this. I had never heard of it before, thanks. The video is truly hilarious.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
throw a penny in a fountain, it only costs a penny

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc
I don't understand the principle behind radionics but I have read that edgar Caycecwas big proponent in using a radionics machine with health issues. Yes it may be fun to make light of the video but I really like to hear from their who have tried this machine and what their results have been, please.

Thank very much
SF1956

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I did a little digging on this, and I have found an online version of the wishing machine.

This records and then broadcasts your wishes on their own radio broadcasts.

Radionics Radio

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Watchfull

Awesome! I have been ussing a free download called Digital Radionics. I would have to use it more often to see if it works.But I have a feeling it does. Am going to use yours too, if it's free.

edit on 10-1-2015 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This the one I menton and it's free:

download.cnet.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SanFrancisco1956 Build one but don't waste your money.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I dont doubt this is indeed possible, however I would think a bit more intention focus and power is needed to manifest a desire, I could of course be wrong.

It reminds me of the Montauk chair which was said to manifest anything instantly.

Also Wingmakers Dr Neruda speaks of the secret government having instant materialization abilities.

Also in "Autobiography Of a Yogi" some powerful gurus were able to manifest instantly a desired object.

All very interesting, i think it can be done, but the means to do it is a mystery to me.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Thanks for your post, doesn't seem like many have given this machine a try. I am kind if daff when it comes to electrical types of things. In the paragraph under that page link, it mentions something about a prairie, what on earth dies that mean? Could someone please explain it to me? Thanks very much!
SF

o: QueenofWeird

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SanFrancisco1956

You mean re the link I sent? No clue, I just figured how to use the little square. Two pics, the intention written. Then you click the arrow, select sound et voila' in the bottom right spirals etc start to spin plus the sound of the specific tone that belongs to the wish.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
So,anyone figured out how to work with the Digital Radionics program yet ? I mean I loaded up the desired image and thought,but what do I do after it starts playing the frequency ? Do I just let it play ? Or do I look at the screen and keep wishing for what amount of time ?

What about the web version ? It seems too difficult to feel friction on my touchpad,because moving my finger in circles makes it more sticky anyway.
edit on 17 1 2015 by 2jzgte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 2jzgte

Yes! Just let it do its mojo. No looking, unless that gives you a kick
Just go about your day and see what happens.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Thank you ! Will try it.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Here you go, full instructions to the online version, and yes, it's free.

Peace

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
There's a forum dedicated to radionics called berkanapath. It has tons of info. There is also a facebook group on the subject. And several other forums, but they have posts once or twice every month or so.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
anything that is to good to be true is to good to be true . lets just say this thing works and you get your wish BUT in order to receive you have to give and what might that be ? I think it would not be wise to even touch this device . remember the movie "The Box" Video clip here www.youtube.com... I just go by Nothing for Nothing Everything has a Price . Best to leave things like that alone if it works . to me it is no different than a ouija board . Good Luck If you Buy one or Build one , All the best to you .
edit on 6-11-2015 by bobw927 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join