It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just moved to Europe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Hello , i just wanted to say that i was living my whole life in Canada , and US. Right now im in Poland , with my long lost mom that i never met , and things around here. Are way diffrent and worse i could guess. I mean with the goverment corruption , wealth and all that. Does anyone on ATS lives in Poland?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Your a peeing, I'm a peeing, everybody's peeing.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

edit on 8-1-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JustKoz

Sorry....I don't live in Poland. I am interested on why you moved to Poland...what kind of job you have...and how is it going with your birth Mother? Do you speak polish?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
All that I can say is make a raft out of milk jugs and float towards Denmark.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Learn plumbing and come to the UK

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Being Canadian, if you have recent British Ancestry you could be eligible for an Ancestry Visa to live in the UK.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
A friend of mine in Poland is planning out her life in Germany. She doesnt think theres any hope there, she talked about the corruption and economy, lack of jobs. It's apparently not worth trying...

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Congrats on reconnecting with your long lost mom! That is going to be a huge challenge, let alone the culture shock and work situation. You have a very full plate! Good luck with it all and remember Rome wasn't built in a day!

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

A lot of the time people don't realize how good they have it until they get to leave North America and spend some time in other countries.

Best of luck on your adventures across the world!

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Did you visit first to establish what it would be like to move there and whether you could make it work? Why did you just move there?
Have you work? Friendship network?

I think you need to establish first: work, a couple of friends and a health regime or you will be very depressed. Not sure how easy that is in Polska.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
all governments are corrupt and the uk is no better , governments do not listen as to what the population wants or wishes .
they have their own agenda and that is what they pursue .

Try working in the countries for a few months before you choose the one you want to settle in .

i wish you good fortune in the country that you finally choose .

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

im learning polish. My birth mom is great. Its just that she treats me like im 14... Idk i just thought would be nice to see where i came from

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

Learn plumbing and come to the UK

I certainly don't wish him any ill will, but.....the UK's a bit full at the moment - perhaps he could try in a few years time.
edit on 22/1/15 by Freeborn because: edit in bold for clarity etc

new topics

top topics

join