It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Keefe to Leave NASA; Pursue Job at LSU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
www.space.com...

Link to article on O'Keefe leaving, I'm not a fan on him as administrator, as CFO for Nasa he is the BEST, but Columbia must fall on his shoulders for not watching what was going on. His complaint of too many employees for reading emails doesn't cut it, as an exchange administrator a simple Distribution list with a title "STS-107 Critical" would solve getting important information to the right people fast, "ISS- Critical" should exist so he or the next administrator can stay informed before another disaster strikes them.

Whats your thoughts on his departure?

Michael

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
to bad I liked the guy he got great personality and I had the
feeling that O'keaf is NASA ... such kind of statue he has
just like if you say bil gates is microsoft.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I say good riddance to the idiot.

He set the American (and, as a result, the World) Mars Exploration Program back at least a Decade, with bad Science and Censorship of findings.
His lasting legacy will be that he "pushed" for the upcoming "Search for Active Volcanoes on Mars". The planned "Scout" missions etc.

What a joke! What an idiot!
There ain't no active volcanoes there Sean!

Bring on the next MUPPET (NASA Admin.)!

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I thinks he is too gullible, he admits to lacking any tech knowledge and that is why we lost a shuttle. People he trusted let him take the hot seat for their lack of action. He has brought the financial side of Nasa under some control but the rovers on Mars one should have been sent to the FACE and let us the people who pay for all this see if something is there, not science just a desire to understand are we seeing what may be structures in this area. One could have done the science and the other check out our wanting to know are we alone. Moon probes will do the same thing and I'd like to look in those area's where the castle exists to see if structures do exist on the Moon. I'm also hoping that a newer version of the Shuttle will emerge over an Apollo style craft, lets move forward not backward in design.

Michael

new topics

top topics

join