It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is pure Light that brings fulfillment. The body is the temple for the Spirit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
There are many different types of Light. Even satan masquerades as an angel of light (how else would ge get others to shut their eyes and live without seeing?).

The Light of God is a warmness and brings a feeling of fulfillment. This feeling of knowing God is with you, guiding you, and keeping peace in your life allows you to be patient and kind to others.

What need is there to live in wrath and impatience if God is love and love is patient and kind? This is The Seal of God, The Holy Spirit within the temple (body) that influences people to live through Love, for God is Love so those who know Love know God. Without this, you can only live through the spirit of the beast (impatience, lack of forgiveness, and all things against the Spirit).

Know that you are safe and God (The Alpha and Omega, The Complete, The Merciful, The Eternal) will strengthen you and reveal Truth through Love.

The unclean spirit of the beast, animal nature is emptiness; lust is feeling unfulfilled. Greed is feeling unfulfilled. Gluttony (trying to stay happy through over eating) is emptiness, but God is Light and Fullness and there is not darkness LACK - of light within him.

The actions that come through The Sprit of God is always full. Love, Mercy, Patience, Forgiveness, Fulfillment comes from being abundant in Love ( The Spirit of God).

Without Love we are nothing. If we have the Faith to move mountains but don't have Love, then we have nothing. The three important things are hope, faith, and Love but the greatest is Love. ( 1 Corinthians 13).

Peace be with you. Always remember that you are WHOLE. God has given you what you need for now and will continue to do so through his infinite wisdom, because it is through feeling WHOLE that we allow ourselves to Love others.

Do not let the adversary leave you feeling dark and empty because God wills for none to perish so he Loves all and will always do the best things to keep you in the Spirit of Love more and more, and he IS love so that is His Spirit.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Nice post, you're absolutely right on all points.

The light is right in front of us, we all see it but not all of us comprehend it for what it truly is.

The light of God is the image of God, the image of God (a.k.a. "Jesus") is the medium through which we perceive the material world around us.

The image of God is the light of the world and no darkness resides within it. Look in the mirror, the image you see of your body is the image of God and the light of the world.

John 14
9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

If you see the light then you see the Father. We all see the Father but most don't realize it. When Jesus says "if you have seen me" he doesn't mean his body, he means the light that reveals the body. We all have the light, some just turn a blind eye to it.

2 Corinthians 5
7 For we live by faith, not by sight.

If you don't walk by sight then you are turning a blind eye to the light of God. Didn't Jesus say that if the blind lead the blind they both fall into a pit? Maybe we should stop letting Paul lead us.

Just adding a few of my own thoughts to an already excellent thread. S&F

new topics

join