It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia says drivers must not have 'sex disorders'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Akatsuki

I am from Mars and sometimes morph back into my real form when asleep, or so my wife says. Am I allowed to still drive?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

Who put you in charge of determining whether the punishment was too severe for the infraction?

Haha... very good response

American Exceptionalism

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Seamrog

One need only witness the societal and cultural havoc that has been wrought where decadent, self-indulgent and sinful behaviors are celebrated to understand the wisdom of modesty.

Men and women who mutilate their bodies and alter their appearances in an effort to live a lie, and force others to accept their lie are not healthy human beings.

Nope. Nope. No.

This is how majority of Russians feel about it. Recently it also become very common to call Europe as "Gayrope" and USA as Pindostan. Yet in the core they are kinda hypocrite and will make exemptions if those LGBT are "celebrities". I'm going with the example of T.A.T.U. the song "All the things she said" is even more explicit with Russian lyrics " Ya Soshla S Uma" and yet they allow this in recent year after the laws about "LGBT propaganda" come in place.
youtu.be... Year 2013 , they also promote "pedophilia" if you look at this with totally Victorian eyes.

In reality Russians will half close their eyes, but there is some unspoken "red lines" that they are not willing to cross.
For example "Pussy Riot" project, it started as an attempt to make the most shocking things you can imagine. Not many people in the West aware what "Pussy Riot" did as a preparation for "Cathedral Punk protest". They masturbated with frozen chickens in the supermarket, and performed sexual intercourse in the museum.

youtu.be...
youtu.be...

edit on 10-1-2015 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Huh...

Who would have thought Russia would invade Ukraine to "protect Ethnic Russians" only to turn around and discriminate Ethnic Russians at Home.

Stalin would be proud.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Your hate speech would bring Russia to protect "Ethnic Russian Grizzly bears" in Alaska

I'm sorry I couldn't resist because you are showing disrespect to the genuine Russians residing in Ukraine.
edit on 10-1-2015 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

No I'm showing the lies Putin is using.

Its not hate speech as much you wish it was.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Akatsuki

I am from Mars and sometimes morph back into my real form when asleep, or so my wife says. Am I allowed to still drive?
sure
lol

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
So if you have a sex disorder you cant drive..

However if you work at the airport you can be drunk and still drive into the path of an airplane...

Wodka for de vin....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join