It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ched Evens footballer convicted rapist.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Steve Bruce has just commented on the situation.

www.bbc.co.uk...

One thing though Evens has had the right to appeal refused...is this right I thought everyone had the right to appeal.

I guess Steve Bruce will be out of a job tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Let's get the facts right on Ched Evans, due to his own irresponsible actions, he may or may not have committed rape in a hotel room, but unfortuently for him, the women involved made it public and he was convicted by a jury of his peers on whatever evidence was made available to them.

He got himself into a situation that disgraced both himself and his club. Would I want a possible rapist playing for the mighty Leeds United? Not even if we were in a relegation battle, which we practically are.

If jimmy Saville was caught earlier in his career and served some jail time, would the public be so willing to let him back on TV? I don't think so.

Football players must understand that with abit of fame and success, you'll easily find people who want to screw you and screw you over.

I don't know if he raped her or not, by his attitude I believe he's the type of guy who can convince himself it's not rape. Either way, I'm glad he's finding it difficult to get his career back on track. As the news as said, give something back to the community and show a bit of repentance. Arrogance is clearly not helping.

You reap what you sow.

<< 1  2   >>

join