It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do terrorists & criminals always leave their IDs behind?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Leaving an ID would help a terrorist's cause get known by other people who would be susceptible to such, and so, it'd help them become a more powerful cause- in both terms of firepower and knowledge. I think leaving the IDs behind was no coincidence- the terrorists seem to have done this purposefully.
edit on 9-1-2015 by Pixelle because: Few grammatical errors.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pixelle
Leaving an ID would help a terrorist's cause get known by other people who would be susceptible to such, and so, it'd help them become a more powerful cause- in both terms of firepower and knowledge. I think leaving the IDs behind was no coincidence- the terrorists seem to have done this purposefully.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't one of the ID's from a kid who was apparently at school? How could he leave his ID if he wasn't there?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Why? Good question!

How did the Attackers enter the Charlie Hebdo Building, there is a security lock whith two doors, and only one can open while the others is closed. Did they have the code. If yes, wherefrom?

Why did they know the exact time all the cartoonists had a meeting alltogether?

Why are two phonecamera men positioned that good? Why is there no traffic in the streets of Paris where everything happened at that time, normally every street is full of cars in the middle of the week.
www.youtube.com...

Why is there a man on the roof while the attack wearing a bulletproof vest? Was he wearing it the whole day? Why?
Bulletproof Vest on the roof

Why is there no blood, no recoil, no body movement of the "hidden" body/head, hit by an AK47 point blank?
www.youtube.com...

This is a watermelon, maybe similiar to a head, from a ten feet range:
www.youtube.com...

This is a picture of the blood from that cop that was shot(not?)
pbs.twimg.com...

But how did it come there, because the cop was not bleeding after a headshot?
Maybe this skynews reporter got an answer for us, skip to 0.58
www.youtube.com...

Why did this guys on a martyr suicide run wear masks, if the wanna become heroes, become martyrs. They must have known that they won´t survive this action. So why masks? And sure, why the ID. And aren´t there differnet statements abou the owner of that ID????

Why have they been that calm, picking up a shoe which fell out of the car before, i wouldn´t give a f*** in such a situation about a shoe.

Why couldn´t they get them instantly in a world full of surveillance with countless surveillance cameras?
Btw, they got a mass data storage from about twelve months in france. This tells us, that surveillance never is for the security of the people, because nothing of this helped!

Why are two different cars presented as the getaway vehicle:
www.youtube.com...

Why are there two different videos of the attackers leaving the car? One unedited, you can see a piece of paper falling out of the car. From 0,01 to 0,03:
www.youtube.com...

And than there is an edited version, where the piece of paper is not to see. The same happened to that shoe in the video that one of the guys grabbed while reentering the car. It just dissapeared. I wanted to look for that edited video again, but it is nowhere to find anymore! But there are two photos showing the two different parts of the same video.

Picture WiTH peace of paper

Picture WITHOUT that peace of paper and that shoe

I think i forgot a lot, but its late over here, and i´m tired. Ah, and excuse me for my english...xD
Just wanted to leave some things to think about.

Have a nice, wherever you come from, day or night alltogether!!!

edit on 9 1 2015 by TinFoilHat84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
These guys in France openly spoke to Police on the phone during the hostage situation and we're quite happy to announce they were working together. I would say maybe they even left the ID behind on purpose.

They are generally quite happy to die for their cause. There was no need to conceal their identities, and using stolen cars, police immediately had the plate numbers of their cars. Ultimately they didn't care I think.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well, you know. It's kind of a trend. I notice a lot of things in MSM news stories that just seem a little too pat. It can be anything from the name of the person involved (Anthony Weiner? John Bobbitt?) to the perpetrator leaving convenient clues all over the place so the story is super easy to piece together.

Everything that comes through the MSM is suspect, IMO. It just always feels like they're building a narrative that isn't the slightest bit organic. Like even if they're using real information, they're always shaping and structuring it in just such a way that you are lead to believe exactly what they want you to. Really shady stuff.
edit on 9-1-2015 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TinFoilHat84

Just because you are unaware of some of the facts doesn't mean they're unanswered...

The guys threatened an woman employee at the entrance, this is how they entered, she typed the code for them. This has been known since the very first day. No mystery.

The guy on the roof isn't wearing a bulletproof vest, just a regular jacket. Yes, it is cold in Paris at that time of the year...

No traffic in these streets simply because they're tiny, narrow streets in a part of the city where there's simply not much traffic for no reason, it's simply the way it is, whether during the week or the week-end.

As for your "two versions of the same footage" interrogation, just open google street view and have a look at the streets around Charlie Hebdo. The footage in which they yell Abracadabra (yes, I know that's not the right formula) is taken in the street where Charlie Hebdo is, the one where they shoot the cop is a bit further. I'm on phone right now but since you made spectacular claims maybe you want to backtrack a bit and follow the lead I just gave you...

ETA : all right, even on phone I took the time to check :
- first footage, filmed from a rooftop : the car is located at the corner of the Nicolas Appert street and the Allée Verte.

- second footage, filmed a bit later : the Cop is shot on the Boulevard Richard Lenoir.

It takes 2 minutes to check it for yourself.

If not, well I'll make sure to come back with google street view screenshots by tomorrow.

Also, don't nitpick on allegedly missing details when you're obviously using a low res video. Nothing better when it comes to losing details. There should be a 720p version on Liveleak.

As for the car mirrors, well, I'll give you a lead : people answered in the comments on the very page you linked to.

Dammit, we're here to deny ignorance, not inject more of it.

edit on 9/1/2015 by Jokatgulm because: Typos

edit on 9/1/2015 by Jokatgulme, because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/1/2015 by Jokatgulm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
they only do it when it's necessary to fit the agenda. the FAKE agenda.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Jokatgulm

The guy on the roof isn't wearing a bulletproof vest, just a regular jacket. Yes, it is cold in Paris at that time of the year...

Stop at 0.20

Watch the guy in the front with the blue shirt, is it really a warm winterjacket he is wearing?

If it is that cold in Paris, why is his "jacket" having no arms?
I live one hour by train away from Paris, and we had between +5°C and +15°C the last days

Really, for me this is clearly looking like a bulletproof or security vest.

And there are different statements of how they entered the building. Firts it was said that this woman had to open the entrance for them, that was on the first day, and at the same day i could read that the woman didn´t open the door for them. Both in the MSM, so what now to believe to?

As for your "two versions of the same footage" interrogation, just open google street view and have a look at the streets around Charlie Hebdo. The footage in which they yell Abracadabra (yes, I know that's not the right formula) is taken in the street where Charlie Hebdo is, the one where they shoot the cop is a bit further. I'm on phone right now but since you made spectacular claims maybe you want to backtrack a bit and follow the lead I just gave you...

All from the same video

It is all from one footage, no different camera places, just one video, one footage. They leave the car, paper is falling out of the car. They "kill" the cop go back to the car, the guy on the left side picks up the shoe. The edited pictures are from the same video. One time with paper and shoe, and one time without. And where is that video now? There are just the two pictures left that someone made from this edited video

edit on 10 1 2015 by TinFoilHat84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TinFoilHat84

About the roof :

I apologize, I had not seen that pic. It does look like a bulletproof vest. Then it could mean it's a police officer.

Now...what ? Police intervening on a shooting ? Isn't it kind of their job ?

About the video, I must apologize again, I thought you were comparing the one shot from a rooftop (far away) and the one where we can see them killing the cop. I downloaded the latter from LiveLeak earlier. I have it in better quality (and uncensored) but I'm afraid I will be breaking T&C by linking you to it.

Can you suggest another way ? Sending it to you in private, maybe ?

(EDIT : just noticed you had linked us towards an uncensored version as well)

By the way, the tiny paper is there in my version : screenshot

I confirm it's absent from low resolution videos because of the poor quality.

Sorry for reading your post in diagonal, I'll make sure I put more attention into reading before replying in the future...

While roaming the web I stumbled across that strange fact : Amedi Coulibaly appears to have met Sarkozy in 2009 : newspaper

And Sarkozy sure is a shady character.

ETA : here is a comparison between your "no shoe and paper" screencap and mine, taken roughly around the same timeframe :

screenshot

Notice the huge difference between the quality of the two sources. Paper and shoe are obliterated by image compression in your version. Saying the paper and shoe are "edited out" of your version makes as little sense as stating the white truck on the right is a Mercedes in one version and not in the other because you can't see the brand anymore.

edit on 10/1/2015 by Jokatgulm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
those terrorists were clearly on a kamikaze mission and did not plan on getting away. their event was to spark other potential crazies willing to die and fight for the cause. go gta style for one day.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MrMaybeNot
Because it makes a great story, like in the crime novels your the day time crime dramas you see on the TV. Oh who am I kidding, its a well known fact that fiction has to make sense. While reality does not. Now how many people do you actually believe question the things they hear or see on the tube about there reality?

Not to take away from the tragedy of all this. But ya! Coincidences do happen a lot it seems. Either that or we got one crappy playwright for these scripted events. Pick your poison, I myself would have thought they would leave there wallet and IDs at home. But who can know the brilliance that is the criminal mind. When writing out a story its the context which keeps people attention. And when you can control that context, you can know were the minds of the readers are going to go.

All the world is a stage. And all the actors dont even know that there acting.

So ya dude! Its anybody's guess, just dont guess far off from the people next to you or they will look at you funny and say your out of context. They may even question the validity of your sanity you know.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

waitaminute.....dude, c'mon....

you used to be brilliant. you haven't been the same since Jesse Ventura made fun of your arms..

planted evidence, and patsies don't mean something was faked.

Oswald was a patsy, and the carcano rifle was most likely a plant....Kennedy was actually assassinated though..
edit on 1-11-2015 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: MrMaybeNot

Oh look another thread saying yesterdays horrid events is faked.....

You forget the other reason.....they made a mistake...

To the LOL forum.

Have a little respect for the dead eh?.

First of all nobody is disrespecting anyone here. When you see no less than 3-4 false flags committed by the powers that be(you know the ones) undertaken to steer the stock to where they need us to be, in support of gun laws,or support for attacking Syria, more restrictions on oûr freedoms to combat a new terrorist threat, all of which would be a slam dunk in a court of law, then the obvious must be pointed out. If it amounts to nothing it'll be dealt with quickly.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Reminds me of how the passports of the 9/11 hijackers were found at ground zero by FBI agents within 48 hours after the crash, the fire, and the building collapse.

Logical explanation; The passports were indestructable, forged in the fires of Mount Doom and magically calls out to FBI agents. If you don't believe this then your just a conspiracy nut.
edit on 11-1-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
What everybody seems to have forgotten is that these terrorists are probably part of a bigger gang who may be waiting in the wings to do other crimes.

I was listening to a police expert and he said the first thing they would do is try to identify the dead shooters so they would know all their friends and people who might be part of their wider crowd.

The same cop was saying how very well organised this group were with everything timed to the second.

Surely if they were that expert they would have been told by the bigger gang behind them - you will die but don't leave anything which would lead to us.

But that's just what they did.

As somebody said - if you were going out to kjill yourself, why would you take your passport?

If youy did have it better to throw it away before the mission to protect your friends from investigation.
edit on 14-11-2015 by DavidHaith because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join