It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do terrorists & criminals always leave their IDs behind?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MrMaybeNot

They didn't accidentally leave their ID behind - they deliberately left someone else's ID behind.

According to a news programme on Channel 4 earlier this evening, the live updates reported that The Netherlands are saying they want control of their borders back. France will no doubt say the same after this. The UK has stepped up security at the border.

In the report it was revealed that police and relevant authorities were aware of these orphaned brothers years ago, they knew at least one of them had been radicalized and by whom, he was known to them but for some reason authorities 'lost interest' in him a couple of years ago.

I don't know about anyone else on here thinks, but my question is why would authorities 'lose interest' in someone they know to be a radicalized extremist and whom associates with likewise others and has done for years? We all know that is HIGHLY unlikely, impossible even. It's their job to know who and where potential threats are 24/7/52, and once identified and located they henceforth latch on like a limpet FOREVER, or until death, whichever comes first.

'Lost interest' my arse.

At this stage, it looks to me like this was a deliberate act to stir Europe up for some reason. I'm not saying that's what's actually happening, but things already aren't sounding right IMO.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

In the report it was revealed that police and relevant authorities were aware of these orphaned brothers years ago, they knew at least one of them had been radicalized and by whom, he was known to them but for some reason authorities 'lost interest' in him a couple of years ago.

I don't know about anyone else on here thinks, but my question is why would authorities 'lose interest' in someone they know to be a radicalized extremist and whom associates with likewise others and has done for years? We all know that is HIGHLY unlikely, impossible even. It's their job to know who and where potential threats are 24/7/52, and once identified and located they henceforth latch on like a limpet FOREVER, or until death, whichever comes first.

'Lost interest' my arse.

At this stage, it looks to me like this was a deliberate act to stir Europe up for some reason. I'm not saying that's what's actually happening, but things already aren't sounding right IMO.

Sounds very much like the Boston Bombing.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The answer Is they don't .
Very few criminals proficient ones that Is leave ID or even finger prints or dna behind.
It just seems that way because you hear about the stupid ones as they are the ones that get captured.

edit on 8-1-2015 by ecossiepossie because: grammar

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrMaybeNot
You'd think that with all the planning they go through to make their crimes, these mistakes should not happen. They must be pissed they planned it all out to lose their wallet at the crime scene. The shooter in PA, Frein also got identified by a wallet left behind. What about the intact passports "found" in the wreckage at the Pentagon?

So apparently, the police in Paris found an id card in the getaway car of the Charlie Hebdo terrorists. Does anyone really believe that?

It's either:

1) planted to throw police off the real suspects

2) planted to cover something the gov't cannot release (nat'l security or int'l security)

3) patsies

‘Their only mistake’
The two masked men apparently left behind a getaway car, which police impounded. CNN affiliate BFMTV reported that police found an identification card of one of the Kouachi brothers during their investigations.

fox5sandiego.com...

Your thoughts?

4) why on earth would these dudes care if they were identified or not? If they're AQ, as a witness claims, why would they give a crap if they were identified? This wasn't some dude trying to kill his neighbor for throwing trash in his yard and thinking that maybe he can get away with it. It wasn't some super duper top secret clandestine operation with highly trained operatives who make their living doing crap like this. It was a few yahoos who spent a few weeks in the desert and either decided on their own or got told to go shoot this place up.

Why you would expect these idiots to display some high level degree of awesomeness in this event is beyond me. "All the planning they went through..." Uh...didn't they go to the wrong building first? Or have to ask directions? Yea, sounds like they really, really planned the crap out of this doesn't it??

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It is just another spiritual rule.

Kinda like how there is truth in avatars and shills usually have something pointing to their character.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Ok, is that Moby Dick in your avatar?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

4) why on earth would these dudes care if they were identified or not? If they're AQ, as a witness claims, why would they give a crap if they were identified?

Why were they wearing masks?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scaevola

4) why on earth would these dudes care if they were identified or not? If they're AQ, as a witness claims, why would they give a crap if they were identified?

Why were they wearing masks?

There's any number of psychological reasons terrorists wear masks, beyond not wanting to be identified.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I see, want to share, or just going twist around it?

Let me guess, so they looked extra scary to the people they killed, as if the killing itself wasn't scary enough, please.

That's one. What are the other reasons?
edit on 8-1-2015 by Scaevola because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scaevola

I see, want to share, or just going twist around it?

Let me guess, so they looked extra scary to the people they killed, as if the killing itself wasn't scary enough, please.

That's one. What are the other reasons?

I also would like to know what the other ones are...

Halloween? Super-hero wannabees?
edit on 8-1-2015 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Maybe it was a little too nippy outside for their liking.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Scaevola

Methinks no number of reasons would satisfy your "interest" in an answer so nah, don't care to waste my time

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Pfff, you took the time to write down this lame excuse.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Scaevola

I took the time to answer your question homie.

You just don't like the answer

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
its all about the Resume...

...how would anyone know it was you? why do people always assume that people DON'T want to be know to have been in the battle whatever the details?

some people have every intention of being remembered in a world of people hiding out for dear life.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I'm not your buddy, pal.

What are the other reasons?

Can you point me towards the answer you supposedly have given to this question?

edit on 8-1-2015 by Scaevola because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
i think different groups are fighting for control of Earth and authority to implement the World of their choosing upon victory.

paperwork is of no particular concern.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
double post.
edit on 8-1-2015 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
What is specially confusing in this case:

First the media reported the name of the 18year old. Since the police allegedly found his ID in the car.
But this guy was at school at the moment of the shooting.

Later there were reports that all 3 IDs have been coveniently found in the car.
So which one is it?
And why is the 18years old ID in a car in Paris, when he is in School in Reims?

And so far it seems the IDs are the only clue to who the attackers are...

Or are there other clues?
edit on 8-1-2015 by svetlana84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

What do you mean 'jihad'? Jihad just means holy war and more often than not it is not a suicide attack.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join